Stores > Joss & Main

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joss & Main by clicking a star below.

excellent experience

"Always very satisfied with the items, the price and the timely receipt of the items. The throw pillows I purchased cost less than those I would have purchased at Target and are much nicer. "

2018-01-30

Call Center has Lack of Product Information!

"Before ordering I asked the telephone operator for dimensions flat & assembled. She didn't have access to on so that she could give accurate information, so she "Guessed"...I ordered the item based on her "guess-timation"...& She Was Wrong. I wasn't happy with the size of the item but I'd had it monogramed & didn't have the time to return & reorder another from ANOTHER COMPANY."

Great customer service

"One of the chairs I ordered was damaged and Joss and Main took care of getting me a replacement quickly and easily. "

2018-01-29

Amazing customer service

"I had a problem with an order of chairs that were poorly made. I notified customer service through the website and they quickly responded to the issue with a replacement order. The professionalism and speed to make sure I was satisfied was amazing. I have continued to shop with Joss & Main due to the quality, variety in every department, and excellent pricing. "

2018-01-28

Outstanding delivery service!

"The gentlemen who delivered our furniture were professional, pleasant and courteous. We could not have asked for more!"

End tables

"Received our tables right away. Packaging was probably the best on the planet, so everything was in great condition. Love the combination of wood & metal. Style & size are perfect."

Great Products, Great Price, Great Service

"They make everything easy. Great selection of Quality Affordable elements for better living. Quick easy ordering and delivery. "

Beautiful Bedroom Bench

"As I refurbish my condo and my townhouse I look to Joss & Main for the best deals and classic looks. Their customer service is the best. Last summer I ordered a sleep sofa that unfortunately had a handprint on it. I needed the sleep sofa for one of my grandchildren who was visiting for a month. J & M allowed me to keep the sofa and delivered a new one three weeks later!

My latest purchase is a beautiful bedroom bench that goes well at the foot of my king size bed. My husband keeps commenting that our bedroom looks like something in a magazine or an ad for a hotel. This company is a winner!

2018-01-26

missing rug

"Staff was pleasant. Rug never got delivered twice. Fed Ex messed up. Third time was the charm. I love the rug!!"

2018-01-25

"Great service. I ordered a coffe table and got the wrong color. I called and customer service gave me an estimated arrival date and arranged for pickup of the wrong item. The correct table was delivered within a few days. Great service!"

2018-01-23

Tables

"Excellent experience. Tables arrived quickly and were decent quality
Minimal installation required. I will order again.

Perfect

"The packages arrived on time and with no damage. They fit perfectly on my balcony. Wish the color was a little more bold, but I love the chairs. "

Excellent 1st Experience

"We order a bar cart from Joss & Main. The item arrived in a timely manner. It was easy to assemble and looked better in person than in the picture. The quality seems good and we enjoy the addition to our home. I would order from Joss & Main again! "

Perfect!

"The prettiest headboard I’ve seen!! Very good quality. Would definitely buy again. "

Lovely Item

"Ordered over phone and customer service was great."

Share Joss & Main's store rating

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.