Stores > Joss & Main

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joss & Main by clicking a star below.

2017-12-13

Elegance and style

"The table lamp and the standing lamp warm the area of our family room while giving that touch of elegance and style. It looks better than I could have imagined. The assembly was minimal. Well packed. "

2017-12-12

Love the shoe storage

"Love the shoe storage, holds about 25 pairs of shoes! I'll probably have to get another one! Easy to put together and fits perfectly in my closet."

2017-12-11

Good Job

"Could have taken plastic off cushion and removed tags"

2017-12-09

Love my purchase!

"Easy order - shipping right on time"

2017-12-09

Love the selection !

"Always relievers items in great condition in time and tonthe right address. "

2017-12-08

Great Service

"The customer service representative seemed genuinely concerned and addressed my issue concerning a new damaged chair I received."

2017-12-08

great except guys were in a hurry

"the two young men who delivered my furniture were very professional and nice, however when i wanted them to stay while i opened the wrap to see if legs were there they said they really needed to be going and if the legs were not there, i could call you all and you would send me some??? otherwise i am pleased , by the way ,this furniture is for my cabin so i am not opening it up until i am ready to take it to my farm, thanks, carol cole....ps love the color!"

2017-12-07

"Can't really say anything about merchandise as I don't recall at the moment what I ordered. I only know that I've never had a bad rxperience with Joss & Main."

Awesome!

"Merchandise arrived quickly and everything looked exactly the way it presented online. "

2017-12-07

No one can tell me what happened to my order

"I went with J&M because their prices were slightly lower for a unit I liked, even though shipping was estimated at over a week compared to competitors who offered free 2-day shipping. I was told it shipped on 11/30 and could expect delivery by 12/6. Well now it's 12/7 and the Company has no information for me about where my console is. UPS never received it, so the "your order shipped!" email was totally inaccurate. After a phone call with J&M in which I was on hold for 40 minutes while they "checked with UPS," I still had no information - just a promise of an update in one business day. That's today and I've got nothing. Basically Joss & Main ghosted on this. I can't understand how I still don't know where the unit is, when it's actually going out for shipment, and when I can expect it. Needless to say I'd give anything to go back in time and pay $10 extra for the unit to get it from someone who can turn it around and ship it on schedule. "

Great shopping experience.

"All of the products I have received from Joss & Main are, exactly as advertised. "

2017-12-07

Nice, but returning is hard

"I was sent the wrong merchandise. It was corrected with a replacement of the right merchandise. I was asked to return the wrong order by repackaging it and putting it out to be picked up by UPS. It has been 4 days now and it's still here! So I say....HARD TO RETURN what's not mine!

Perfect Floor Lamp

"I've been pleased with all of my previous purchases from Joss & Main and this lamp is no exception. Delivery was very fast; lamp was easily unpacked and assembled; and the design goes perfectly with my living room."

Excellent experience!

"I ordered a chair I had wanted for a long time. I found one I liked at Joss & Main and at a price I could afford. The chair arrived when they said, was packaged the way they said, and arrived at my house, undamaged. The chair, itself, is beautiful and just what I wanted and what was pictured. I will definitely order from Joss & Main again!

Excellent

"This is a very large coffee table, heavy, easy to assemble and exactly what we wanted. We intend to use this for additional dining space when our 4 seat dining table is full. We also play cards and games and this is perfect for spreading out. Delivery was as expected...excellent."

Share Joss & Main's store rating

Joss & Main is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joss  &  Main is a merchant member
Joss & Main participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.