Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jomashop by clicking a star below.

Perfect Wacth for my husband

"I bought Citizen Ecosphere Eco-Drive Black Dial Men's Watch CA4184-81E at jomashop.com. It is a gift for my husband' birthday. He loves it very much. With a good customer service and fast delivery from jomashop.com, it had been shipped on his birthday exactly."

Amazing experience

"Great prices for high quality watches. "

Great selection. Easy to peruse~

"I searched for weeks to find just the right watch at the right price. It was such an easy website to quickly scan countless watches and compare with one another, so to make the right decision. Service was easy and efficient. Fun experience!"

A+++++

"Very good watches for reasonable price.

Damaged Product. Difficult to exchange

"My watch came with a scratch on the leather band. Jomashop does not pay for return shipping! Customer service is pretty bad too. Beware"

Bought Two Hamilton Watches

"I order two Hamilton Watches. Beautiful watches and one is for myself and my dad. I give them 5 stars on their watches, discount, and service. There are three reasons for one star short, which is 1. They are hard to get ahold of by the phone, but once talk to them they are knowable and good talk too. 2. I paid $30 for next day Air shipping, which I place an order on Wednesday and I didn't get my package until Monday."

Efficient handling.

"Being from Australia I was concerned anout how Long processing and shipping may take. I had direct communication from A sales representative through the process and all went smoothly.. "

Awesomeness service and pricing

"I’ve been looking for sometimes for this Movado watch , I found it at Joma with the lowest price than any best price out there by far , place my order and got my watch in 3 days only with free shipping , now I’m looking for another one and I’ll defently buy it from Joma
My order number was M17W9839

2018-01-17

I have been a customer for years, Jomashop is the way to go!

"I have been a customer for years, Jomashop is the way to go! I always find the best prices :)"

Will buy again

"Good price, fast shipping."

Highly Recommend Jomashop

"This is my second purchase from Jomashop and i very satisfied with the quality of my watch and their service."

Excellent service

"I have bought some expensive watches from Jomashop and i feel very confident and secure"

GREAT PRODUCTS PRICES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

" I ORDERED A WATCH, REALIZED I PREFERRED A DIFFERENT ONE IN A FEW MINUTES,CALLED THE CUST. SER. AND THEY CANCELLED IT WITH NO PROBLEM"

2018-01-17

everything are seemed to be good.

"Bought a watch for my bf and it seems to be good..I hope the watch will be good for 2 year"

2018-01-17

"This is my first purchase and I can't be more satisfied with their product at an Excellent price! I will buy it again! Recommend to anyone!!!"

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.