jomashop.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.17/10
Customer service: 8.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.85/10

Quick, Good product

"The sunglasses were delivered quick and everything I expected. Little tight fit but fixed with some adjustment. Seemed like a great price."

LOVE my new sunglasses!

"Was so happy to find my favorite sunglasses at a great price. Bought an extra pair for myself and one as an incentive prize for my team! Very happy with my purchases!"

Great Experience

"This is my third buying experience with Jomashop. In this case, I was not happy with my original purchase. The watch was just too big for my wrist. Not a problem. Jomashop handled the return and only charged me for shipping which was totally fair. Very happy with the Tissot T-Sport V8 watch that I eventually purchased. In all three cases, I've been very happy with price, service, and value. "

2018-06-18

Great Prices. Fast shipping!

"Jomashop has competive pricing on name brand items. I’ve purchased 2 separate pairs of sunglasses at close to 50% off msrp. I selected economy shipping (est 5-7 days). Both times recieved within 3 days. Living in Colorado this typically is not the case when I order things online. I am a big watch person too so I will most likely be purchasing my next Swiss watch from Jomashop. Thanks for the great service. "

Good Job

"Ship on time, Good Service"

An excellent service.

"Hello my order number is M1940394.
I ordered sunglasses for the lowest price I could get, and the shipping almost cost me nothing!!!
Including that, after my ordered JOMASHOP made everything to serve me as a customer in the best way, from asking about my satisfaction and asking if they can improve it , to giving me further discounts and finally giving me the method for my shipping tracking! I got and excellent experience from ordering them and I’m very satisfied!

Nice shopping experience

"Great price, Great watches. I am pretty happy about this shopping experience. One thing may need to be improved is the availability of online chat. It did not work when I clicked on the button on the homepage. Moreover, it is hard for me to locate the contacting email address of Jomashop."

2018-06-18

Great first time buying experience from Jomashop

"I was a looking for a watch with some specific characteristics- solar powered, with date, sapphire crystal, dressy style, not overly flashy or expensive. Jomashop had the best selection and the lowest prices. I bought a Citizen BM7251-53L. Shipping was fast and free. The watch is just perfect. Jomashop isn’t an authorized Citzen dealer, but they do offer their own 5 year warranty. I am very satisfied and will buy again from them."

Perfect!

"Awesome Costa sun glasses at a very good price. Easy peasy ordering and fast delivery to DK "

Thanks Jomashop

"Great. I will continue to buy from you"

2018-06-18

First time won't be the last!

"Awesome experience with Jomashop. My Seiko 5 came in fast and still running perfectly! Can't wait to get a new timepiece again. "

Very happy shopping.

"It was a happy and satisfying shopping for me"

2018-06-15

My best choice

"Good merchandise with the best service, fast delivery for my all orders so far.
I really sastified for all they did.

2018-06-14

Good, fast, honest service.

"My watch arrived within a week's time, packaged well and just as described. I'm happy; would order from them again."

2018-06-14

prices are great glad I found you!

"The prices great and I recommended this website to all my friends and family "

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.