Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jomashop by clicking a star below.
2017-12-13

Why is it taking so long to receive my package???

"It's difficult to say exactly how good my Jomashop experience has been...this is my first order and initially the purchase process was very good, but it's been 2 weeks now and I've yet to receive my watch. I know it's the holiday season, but I've also had faster delivery from other suppliers... I'm hoping I will get the package soon and have a better experience next time."

2017-12-13

this website is very good

"this website is very good.
and Reasonable price.

Great experience.

"I have now bought several watches from jomashop and am very happy with my purchases. I would highly recommend purchasing from this company."

Excellent Shop

"Fantastic! Will definitely buy again..."

2017-12-13

"“ I was looking for at a great value.""

Lack of proper boxing

"I purchased a Michael Kol large tote to be given as a Christmas gift and paid over $200 for it. It came in a standard brown shipping box. Inside, the tote was wrapped in tissue paper but was not in a Michael kol gift box (or any gift box for that matter) .
When I questioned the "missing" gift box through the jomashop online chat I was told they don't provide gift boxes. I believe this should have been made clear and stated during the purchase of the bag....particularly during the holiday season. I have purchased several mens watches through this site and all have come in the typical packaging.

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2017

A rep from Jomashop, Jomashop, has responded

“Jomashop is sorry and would like to thank the customer for sharing their experience.

Jomashop does not offer gift wrapping or gift boxes and do not have the ability to offer Michael Kor's gift boxes or wrapping as we do not operate as a Michael Kor store only.

If there is still an issue Jomashop would love offer a assistance. Please contact me directly and I will do my best to assist you.

Roee Adler
Customer Service Manager
Roee@jomashop.com
718-532-2879

Great experience

"M17C4502

There are enough hassles during the Holidays this will not be one of them . Easy , honest, and fair!!!!!
They do what they claim......

Omega Seamaster 300

"My Omega Seamaster watch arrived 2 days ago, the packaging was excellent protecting the contents and the condition of watch and manuf. box was immaculate as I would have wanted / expected. The watch is gorgeous and I am a very happy customer. I live in Canada, even after duties and US conversion cost, I still saved over $300 from buying it locally at the store with negotiation. I would buy from Jomashop again. Very Happy Customer!"

Good, thank you.

"Looks good, same as described in add."

2017-12-13

Really good prices and deals.

"Shipping takes time but amazing deals. "

Amazing Pricing

"I recently ordered a Citizen Eco-drive watch from Jomashop. They have the best pricing even on new models. Plus fast shipping! I will definitely shop with Jomashop from now on."

Omega 300 diver

"I had a good experience and am happy with my purchase and there was a black Monday sale which was great"

Nice shop!

"Watch is nice item.
Very good site.

Movado watch

"Competitive low prices, fast delivery, nice quality"

Great Service and Excellent Watches

"I heard about this website through a friend and one day decided to give it a look. I was surprised with the wide selection of watches along with good pricing. I bought my first watch about a month ago and the whole process was quick and easy! The also have a payment plan service with is a nice touch.
I will continue to buy watches from this site!

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.