Stores > Jomashop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jomashop by clicking a star below.

"I got a great watch at a great price, it came very fast and in great shape. "

Excellent transaction!

"I am very happy with my purchase. The price was much less than any other seller I could find. Shipping was quick, and the watch was very well packaged."

Quality product at a fair price

"Received my Raymond Weil watch and it was well worth the price and wait. "

good customer services

"Accurate description of items, reals discounts, secure payment, and fast delivery with accurate time, I will buy again from Jomashop"

Tissot for wife.

"Good savings, quick shipment and as advertised.
Would buy again.

I sit on this site all day

"They shipped extremely fast. This isn't the first time I've shopped here either and definitely not the last. I've never had any issues with the merchandise or shipping."

Watch Purchase

"Great Product an fast shipping, will buy again whenever I need another Watch"

Good experience.

"The price was great and the shipping was fast. Can’t ask for more than that. "

Amazing online store

"amazing website for watch buying! best deals!"

Good deal Great price

"A great price, shipped fast. EXCELLENT"

excellent service, quality products!

"I bought 2 watches at Jomashop, and they are so amazing. They were packed carefully and delivered as quickly as I hoped. I recommend all of you to buy here!"

Great Sunglasses

"Excellent selection of sunglasses and competitive pricing! I have ordered from them two times now and would do so again!

Order Number: M1885217

Just as described

"My watch arrived quickly and was just as described: new, original packaging, and no defects. Honestly, it had seemed too good to be true since the price was so much lower at Jomashop, but I am pleasantly surprised with the watch and customer service. Will definitely consider Jomashop for future purchases. "

Good deal, good quality

"my order number is M1883549. I purchased a Tissot watch for my husband. They shipped fast and in secured package. It's authentic watch even though it doesn't have manufacture warranty. This website had such good deals for luxury watches. Highly recommended "

Worst customer service

"I have bought a watch back in January that I was unhappy with and wanted to send back. While only having 30 days to return them , the return form that I needed was sent to me 3 weeks after the cut off date. It took more than one month for them to send me this form and they also claim that they sent it before, which is a lie. The customer service is horrible, I will stay away from now"

Rep reply posted Mar-16-2018

A rep from Jomashop, Jomashop, has responded

“Update 3/16/18

Lie?!? I literally l resent the same form we sent you on 02/14/18, you have a copy of it as we do too. We send a copy of every email we send out, we send a copy to ourselves on a separate email account and we still have that copy.

No one is lying and we indeed offered assistance, that should never upset you. It should do the exact opposite if you are indeed looking of assistance with returning your order.

If you want to send the order back please do, you have the RMA.

It is not our intention to do this in public, we could have easily provided the facts and displayed them before and now. We did not choose to do this publicly, you could have also easily made a direct request for me to look into it, you chose not to. We simply do not believe in publicly shaming anyone, even if their review is inaccurate and thus, replied as we did before, short and with courtesy.

Nevertheless, I understand you are frustrated, we mean well and our ratings prove that. Send the order back and we will refund you order once it is accepted by our return dept' .

***** Original post *****

Jomashop would like to thank the you for sharing your experience.

I am sorry it seems that we did not respond to your return request when in fact we have already sent you the RMA to send it back on 02/14/18 . We do not deny return requests within 30 days of delivery and did not deny yours.

I have sent you a copy of the return form for you to return the order for a refund.

If there is still is an issue , please contact me directly and I will do my best to assist you.

Roee Adler
Customer Service Manager

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,460 merchant members.