9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Thur 9:00am - 3:00pm Fri

Shipping & packaging: 9.29/10
Customer service: 9.02/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.87/10

Many Selections

"I have seen the promotions on my computer before and liked the offer on 8/30/18, which is when I made a purchase. The watches were great and I have very much liked wearing them"

Great product and price

" I use jomashop a lot.I bought Michael Kors backpack medium size.The size is absolutely perfect. Everything fits just right, and it is very comfortable on your back! WELL worth the money!
The package arrived soon and everything were in great condition.
Thank you Jomashop team for great job.

Very bad customer service

"I ordered about $1000 worth products and it got returned because the address was not complete.
I never entered incomplete address anywhere or even at Jomashop.com and the customer service insisted it was me who didn't entered it correctly.
So they made me pay for the re-shipping. And when I asked when it will be re shipped the customer service said as soon as they get it.
But when I checked back, they said it will take 3~6 days to process the return before shipping. WTF???
Very bad and arrogant customer service.
Cheap things come at a price elsewhere.

2018-09-17

Satisfied with all purchases expect one

"I ordered a few watches and they all arrived on time. I was initially very satisfied with the purchases. However, one of the watches got a problem. As can be seen from the back of the case, some parts fell off. So the watch was broken. Since I will move out of the country, I didn't go through the repair service. Instead I will try to get it fixed elsewhere. I guess I jut got bad luck this time."

tom

"looking good, I will order again"

Horrible

"Worst shopping experience ever"

Jomashop from Jomashop has responded
Posted Sep-20-2018

“Jomashop is sorry and would like to thank the you for sharing your experience.

I would love to assist, please contact me directly and I will do my best to help you.

Roee Adler
Customer Service Manager
Roee@jomashop.com
718-532-2879

Great pricing

"I enjoyed the service and pricing withjona shop. My only thing is the way the shipping people handled my change of address. They didn’t inform me at all about how to do that. But overall very happy!"

Decent service and products

"Excellent customer service but the product came in a damaged box so I had to purchase another box from Amazon as this was a gift for my husband. The box was not damaged in the shipping process but this is the way it was put in the shipping box. Watched looked used even if the customer service agent said it was new (the plastic cover was cut and put on the dial by someone, it was not the original one). "

Perfect

"Trust worthy, fast shipping and great price."

Fortis Fleiger

"The site is very user-friendly along with some of the best prices online. Watch arrived promptly packaged well and in perfect condition. Highly recommend and will shop with Jomashop in the future."

2018-09-17

Great watches, great prices!

"My husband and I were looking for some new watches and we weren't disappointed. While they don't have every watch on the market -- it's kind of like the TJMaxx of watches; some great quality, some fashion house names, and some absolutely stellar finds-- the selection is still massive. You can almost assuredly find something that scratches the itch if you have certain requirements in mind, like basic movement, face/dial color, and even face size. This is how I stumbled across a new brand I'd never heard of, and I have gotten a number of compliments on my new timepieces-- including my first automatic watch! The shipping was fast, and I appreciate that Jomashop includes their own merchandise warranty. Sometimes I just find myself browsing Jomashop and daydreaming. I haven't had to return anything, but so far my experience has been great. If you wait for the right time, they'll have even better sales on particular brands or styles, so if you are a budding horologist (or even an experienced one), keep an eye out for some great deals."

Love it

"I got my watch & I love it . It’s everything I wanted & thought it would be. The price was cheaper than I thought & it was the best watch I could have bought. I’m so glad I found jomashop. I’ve told all my friends about u & the great deals."

Dad loved the gift!

"It was easy, simple, and fast. Website UI/UX experience was a breeze as well. Will def purchase again! My dad loved his gift!

Also, shipping was lightning quick.

2018-09-16

Excellent

"I have bought tissot watch for my husband at jomashop. That’s is high quality and very nice. Thanks for the cheap price and good services."

2018-09-15

David Bowie watch

"The ordering process went smoothly. I even put in the wrong zip code, and the Jomashop representative helped me get my watch quickly! "

Share Jomashop's store rating

Jomashop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jomashop is a merchant member
Jomashop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.