2017-09-22

Great Experience

"Jmcremps just does stuff right and fast. They have a great selection and decent price. I love this shop. I always buy many things using them! If a need something I can trust them they, always have it."

2017-08-21

great service

""Good product, great service, no complaints. I love JM Cremps!""

2013-06-10

"An item we ordered was back ordered and we are still waiting for it. We would have liked to have known this somehow at ordering to minimize disappointment."

2013-06-05

"We ordered clothing, by sadly--the items did not fit. All it took was a phone call to discuss the return, add an additional shipment, and the generosity of free shipping. Thank you for the great customer service. While we were alittle disappointed in the items that were purchased in the wrong size, the prompt response more than made up for it."

2013-06-05

"Great Experience. Had a lot of fun looking through the website. I was a little bummed that I couldn't save things in my cart for very long. But it wasn't too big of an issue. Items came in two packages which wasn't explained so caused us a bit of confusion but not a biggie. I love the fun products and my boys are always excited to look through the catalog.

Thanks!

2013-05-26

"Good product, great service, no complaints. I love JM Cremps!"

2013-05-21

"We love their line of products! A great fit for our growing family of boys!!"

2013-05-20

"Always very impressed with both their service and products!"

2013-05-12

"It was nice to be able to get on your site to order something specific and be able to search for it quickly, order it and a related item that was suggested, and complete the order little effort and time."

2013-05-07

"I purchased a great watch on Jmcremps.com. My nephew, who was turning 10, wanted something that was more grown up than the character watches he had from earlier years. My nephew is a cub scout and does a lot of outdoor activities. The watch we ordered is awesome! It has a compass, glow in the dark face and, we found out after receiving it, is waterproof up to 30 meters! The watch is a perfect size for a young man and he loves it. The customer service was excellent, they sent me an email as soon as my order shipped and it arrived in perfect timing for the birthday. I will be going back to their web site for other items for my kids and nephews. All in all, we had a great experience."

2013-05-07

"They had sent me the wrong size and they quickly turned around the correct order. Excellent customer service!"

2013-05-03

"It was easy to order from the web site. My nine year old could navigate it with just a little help (spelling). He ordered spy equipment and it was all very good quality and he could put it all together mostly by himself. I could not believe how fast it came! 2 days! Neither could my son who couldn't wait to open the box. "

2013-05-01

"My grandson's birthday present got there just at the end of his birthday. "

2013-04-04

"They always deliver quickly and with lots of communication."

2013-04-01

"We love the selection of toys, books and practical items aimed at teaching boys to become men. We look forward to ordering more as our boys get older. We were sad that we didn't find out that one of the items we ordered was discontinued, especially since it was for a birthday the next day. Overall, we were satisfied with our purchases and we have recommended your website to our friends."

Share Jmcremps.com's store rating