Stores > dizbee.com
  • dizbee.com

Monday - Friday 8am “ 8pm EST
      info@dizbee.com

Voice your opinion! Review dizbee.com by clicking a star below.
2011-04-06

"Incredible customer service! When I got my order it had been broken in shipping. I sent in a ticket and within MINUTES! I got a response with a refund and they shipped me another. I will shop with them again in a heartbeat. I cant even say how impressed I am with that."

2011-04-05

"Very good customer service. I two pairs of ear phones and one pair did not work and I received four replacement sets in the mail the next day. This is the best response I have ever had to a defective product."

2011-03-30

"Just awesome.
Lowest prices anywhere.
Speedy shipping.
Quick response to email with any question.
Highly recommended.
Will purchase from them again (and again).

2010-02-20

"On 02-12-10 I ordered (2) Thermos Nissan 16-Ounce Stainless-Steel Insulated Bottle with Carry Strap for $4.71 each with free shipping from JizBee.com. What a disappointment these turned out to be! Of course for less than $5 each I knew it would be a scam, but you don't know until you try.

It was supposed to be Thermos Nissan brand but of course it was just some knock-off Chinese garbage. It's supposed to hold 16 OZ. - it holds 12 OZ. to overflowing, and only 10 OZ. usable. It's not vacuum insulated at all, just a vessel within a vessel - no insulation at all.

I got what I expected but I will never even look at their website again because they lied so blatantly.

PROS:
Cheap price but it doesn't matter because they misrepresented the product. Shipping was fairly fast, but the thermos's arrived dented up because they were sent in a single padded envelope with no separation between the 2 so they banged together the whole trip.

CONS:
Product not even close to advertised - complete scam. Inadequate packaging resulted in dented thermos's. Customer service ignored my repeated requests for a refund.

Share dizbee.com's store rating

dizbee.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

dizbee.com is not a merchant member
dizbee.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!