jimmyjazz.com
192 reviews

Product & services pricing 1.25/10
2018-06-18

Stay away from Jimmy Jazz

"I purchased some items from Jimmy Jazz. I was online and seen something I liked better. I called every store within a 100 Miles in every direction. I was willing to go get this item. No one carried the item or brand of clothing. I went to the store ask for a credit so I can use to purchase the item online. I was told that the store and online weren’t affiliated with each other and that I could only exchange the items or get a credit that can only be used in store. I called
customer service to see if they could help me. They told that they don’t give refunds and there credit could only be used online. They said they aren’t affiliated with the store and the store policy is what is . They don’t have anything to do with the store. What if you purchase an item and you need another size and it’s only available online. You would have to do without the item because online and the store isn’t affiliated. I would have to exchange it for something else.
I WILL NEVER SHOP at JIMMY JAZZ AGAIN!!!

2018-06-11

Hate my experiences with this store.

"I recieved shoes that didn't fit as gift from Jimmy Jazz in Houston, Tx & we tried exchanging a couple times, they never have my size in stock In any shoe that I liked. They don't give refunds & u only have 7 days to choose just anything or get store credit that also have an expiration date. And u can't use the store credit online... I will never buy from this store again. AFTER I use my store credit of course... "

2018-06-07

Fake shoes!!!!

"Ordering and shipping were easy and fast. Upon arrival I discovered that one pair was 100% fake and the other was damaged if not fake. "

2018-06-04

Disrespectful

"My husband and I went up to Jimmy Jazz in the Melbourne Square Mall in Florida to get shoes for our son for basketball he was not with us so we purchased the shoes we wanted and had my son try them on, on Sunday one day later, the shoes were defective as they would not velcro or latch we called the store and spoke to a manager who told us that there was nothing she could do that we could trade them in and drive to Orlando to get our new shoes but she would not get them transferred to the store in Melbourne,she stated she called the manager and that we couldn't even order them online and the store credit was only for the store and she told us to get a different size which is ridiculous because I'm not putting him in a smaller shoe to cram up his feet or a larger shoe so he trips over them on the court, so I went up to the mall on Monday which was two days later and was confronted by another manager Drew who proceeded to interrupt me when I tried to tell him what happened and what I wanted to do with the shoes because they were defective and he proceeded to call me a b**** in front of customers and when I asked him what he said he said oh you heard me, It was the worst experience I've ever dealt with I will never shop there again nor will I recommend them."

2018-03-01

Awful service

"The service is awful. Made a order from another country, in two days they canceled the order, and there is no money back for two weeks already. Don't answer even by email, I've wrote 2 letters."

2018-02-27

VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Called store to check if item was available I was told yes then got instore they had a bigger size at register. Man & lady at register were very nasty had attitudes towards me and didn’t offer any help also told me to go to another store."

2018-02-09

Bad service

"I tried to order shoes online I had issues I called the customer service number to get help the first girl told me what to do when I hung up I tried again it didn't work I called back the second lady hung up on me. I called to speak to a manager who helped me order and said she would email me the order number and order stuff I never received it so I called back two days later my email and while order was wrong. The lady I spoke with fixed it. My husband and I both both coach sports and ordered from here to see if we can start getting this through here easier obviously not and I will never order again this was the first and worse experience I have ever had. Not professional messed up not only once but several times I will be sure to let other coaches know the experience we had. It wasn't a complicated order it was one pair of shoes to see how your product was now I'm afraid to find out. "

2018-01-26

Awful customer service

"I tried to get a problem resolved with my order, but they didn't get back with me until 2 days later. At that point it was impossible to change the order and the customer service team would do nothing to help."

2018-01-23

Customer Service

"Great prices on products. HOWEVER their return policies are crap. Absolutely no refunds and theyll only exchange an item with a receipt within 30 days. If you loose your receipt you are screwed. "

2018-01-21

Couldn’t be happier

"I can’t believe how amazing my experience was with Jimmy Jazz. I found a pair of sneakers my son wanted so badly that were sold out everywhere. Not only did they have his size but were 1/3 the price. They arrived sooner than the expected delivery date as well. The only confusion I had was the tracking number wasn’t showing on USPS at the time because it initially shipped fedex but once I input it there it was easily tracked. Thank you Jimmy Jazz"

2018-01-13

Very Very Good!!!

"Good Shopping!! Good Shipping!!"

2018-01-11

Loved the product!

"I LOVED using Jimmy Jazz! They had awesome deals so I bought 2 pairs of shoes that I really loved for $60!! They arrived in the mail and I was stoked! I selected the free shipping awesome and it says it may take up to 8 days to ship and it took exactly 8 days, which was a little bit of a bummer. However, the shoes made the wait worth it!! Thanks Jimmy Jazz for giving me quality shoes at an affordable price!

2017-12-22

Wrong Item and Horrible Customer Service!!!

"I’ve ordered Adidas Tubular Invaders from them couple weeks ago. Shipping was pretty fast, but I’ve got totally wrong size and I’ve requested return and sent it back. Two weeks left after I sent, no confirmation or nothing. I’ve called to check it and there was one lady who wasn’t in a mood to talk to me, like I’ve disturbed her. Overall, I’ve got return but I’ve lost half price of the shoes. It’s horrible!!!"

2017-12-16

Great product.

"The product and quality was great! Shipping could come quicker "

2017-12-02

Happy!

"Just what I expected! Happy about my purchase!"

Share Jimmyjazz.com's store rating