Stores > Jimmyjazz.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.39/10 3.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jimmyjazz.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-16

Great product.

"The product and quality was great! Shipping could come quicker "

2017-12-02

No complaints

"Received my shoes and no complaints. "

2017-12-01

Worst Service saling shoes online

"Placed order a week ago no updates or tracking info bad customer service, sent email haven't had shipment in a week. "

2017-11-17

DON'T order anything from Jimmy Jazz

"I ordered a shoe and received the box for the shoe but in the inside no shoe I called n to find out what to do about the situation the keep hanging up on me I tried calling corporate n it goes straight to the voice mail I am so **** it's my birthday n those was the shoes I was suppose to wear n now I have none so please if u don't wanna b disappointed don't order from them"

2017-11-09

No way to cancel an order?

"I ordered a pair of shoes. After realizing within ten minutes I purchased the wrong ones, I tried to cancel the order, called and sent an email. I eventually got a response this morning. The customer service rep said that there is no way to cancel the order even though shoes have not left the warehouse. He said they would have to send them and that I would have to send them back. Are you kidding me? So he gave me the corporate number and told me to give them a call, and what do you know...an answering machine. I make a lot of purchases from JJ. Unacceptable--The next move is the Better Business Bureau

2017-11-06

Cancelled order without telling me

"Ordered some sneakers for my husband's birthday...ordered the 30th was charged and got my confirmation email..... been waiting since... decided to track the order today...no such order and my money was returned... now I have to scramble to find these sneakers and get them by friday...never have received a reply to the 3 emails I sent either...

2017-11-03

Half an order

"I went online and decided to purchase two new pairs of shoes on Oct 3rd for me and my girlfriend. Paid, plus paid the 3 day shipping. The order shows up on time.. but only half of the order. I call jimmy jazz and I ask where is the rest of my order, they responded that if jimmyjazz sees a product or group of products as damaged they won’t send these out and will refund the purchase. Never once was I reached out to about it, and if I didn’t call prob would’ve never known. I asked why are the shoes still available for purchase.. considering if you seen my group of shoes were damaged, I’m guessing the entire inventory of Tubular Radial - Red shoes are damaged because of not they would’ve sent another. Instead they leave the product still to be purchased? Why? By now you known it’s unsellable. If not you would’ve just sent me a new product. I even asked can you just send me the product when available and was told they won’t do that. THEN WHY IS IT STILL FOR SALEON THE WEB? I don’t recommended.

I will say my other product was great but I’d rather spend the extra to not deal with this frustration. Today is Nov 3

2017-11-03

terrible policies

"hard to shop hear no dressing rooms once you purchase your stuck with items you don't want store credit or even exchange what I bought today dosent fit bac to the mall I go for2 items they don't have bigger size that I never have to buy DAMMM !!!!"

2017-09-29

Great online shopping experience

"Shopping here is always great, a huge variety of styles are offered for less than retail price and the whole process always goes smooth"

2017-09-18

Terrible store. Do not buy here!!!!!!!!

"Received retro Jordans. Looked like second rate, had glue all over. Sent it back and received credit for $15 less though shipping was $7. Will dispute it with credit card. Don't order from jimmy jazz if you don't want a hassle and second rate product."

2017-09-05

I PAID AN EXTRA 50 DOLLARS TO HAVE MY PACKAGE SHIP THE NEXT DAY TOOK 4 DAYS

"I PAID AN EXTRA 50 DOLLARS TO HAVE MY PACKAGE SHIP THE NEXT DAY TOOK 4 DAYS AND THEN WHEN I REACHED CUSTOMER SERVICE ONE OF THE REPS HUNG UP IN MY FACE I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THESE LOW LEVEL DEALERS AGAIN SAVE YOUR MONEY GO ON EBAY OR AMAZON PLEASE!!"

2017-08-12

Awesome experience.

"I like cool format and features of the site. The service is great and the process is easy. I get my shoes in four days by delivering service. "

2017-08-11

Great service.

"Prompt delivery, great prices, and great selection of inventory!"

2017-08-11

Customer Service ???

"Went to website and followed directions for return. When my son brought the shoes to FedEx, they charged him 40.00 for return. Apparently there was another document to be printed. I had tried to double check several times but kept getting error message.

The woman on the phone argued that if only I had called they could have emailed me the other document. Then she went silent for about 20 seconds. I asked if she was looking something up and she said she didn't want to interrupt me and reiterated that there was nothing she could do about the shipping charges.

Not only was she unable to help but she was completely devoid of empathy.

2017-07-24

Where is my order?

"Tracking information is invalid and customer service is non responsive. Frustrating! Did I get ripped off?"

Share Jimmyjazz.com's store rating

Jimmyjazz.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jimmyjazz.com is not a merchant member
Jimmyjazz.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!