Stores > Jimmyjazz.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jimmyjazz.com by clicking a star below.

Awful service

"The service is awful. Made a order from another country, in two days they canceled the order, and there is no money back for two weeks already. Don't answer even by email, I've wrote 2 letters."

"Called store to check if item was available I was told yes then got instore they had a bigger size at register. Man & lady at register were very nasty had attitudes towards me and didn’t offer any help also told me to go to another store."

Bad service

"I tried to order shoes online I had issues I called the customer service number to get help the first girl told me what to do when I hung up I tried again it didn't work I called back the second lady hung up on me. I called to speak to a manager who helped me order and said she would email me the order number and order stuff I never received it so I called back two days later my email and while order was wrong. The lady I spoke with fixed it. My husband and I both both coach sports and ordered from here to see if we can start getting this through here easier obviously not and I will never order again this was the first and worse experience I have ever had. Not professional messed up not only once but several times I will be sure to let other coaches know the experience we had. It wasn't a complicated order it was one pair of shoes to see how your product was now I'm afraid to find out. "

Awful customer service

"I tried to get a problem resolved with my order, but they didn't get back with me until 2 days later. At that point it was impossible to change the order and the customer service team would do nothing to help."

Customer Service

"Great prices on products. HOWEVER their return policies are crap. Absolutely no refunds and theyll only exchange an item with a receipt within 30 days. If you loose your receipt you are screwed. "

Couldn’t be happier

"I can’t believe how amazing my experience was with Jimmy Jazz. I found a pair of sneakers my son wanted so badly that were sold out everywhere. Not only did they have his size but were 1/3 the price. They arrived sooner than the expected delivery date as well. The only confusion I had was the tracking number wasn’t showing on USPS at the time because it initially shipped fedex but once I input it there it was easily tracked. Thank you Jimmy Jazz"

Very Very Good!!!

"Good Shopping!! Good Shipping!!"

TannerStokes's Avatar

United States

Loved the product!

"I LOVED using Jimmy Jazz! They had awesome deals so I bought 2 pairs of shoes that I really loved for $60!! They arrived in the mail and I was stoked! I selected the free shipping awesome and it says it may take up to 8 days to ship and it took exactly 8 days, which was a little bit of a bummer. However, the shoes made the wait worth it!! Thanks Jimmy Jazz for giving me quality shoes at an affordable price!

Wrong Item and Horrible Customer Service!!!

"I’ve ordered Adidas Tubular Invaders from them couple weeks ago. Shipping was pretty fast, but I’ve got totally wrong size and I’ve requested return and sent it back. Two weeks left after I sent, no confirmation or nothing. I’ve called to check it and there was one lady who wasn’t in a mood to talk to me, like I’ve disturbed her. Overall, I’ve got return but I’ve lost half price of the shoes. It’s horrible!!!"

Great product.

"The product and quality was great! Shipping could come quicker "

No complaints

"Received my shoes and no complaints. "

Worst Service saling shoes online

"Placed order a week ago no updates or tracking info bad customer service, sent email haven't had shipment in a week. "

DON'T order anything from Jimmy Jazz

"I ordered a shoe and received the box for the shoe but in the inside no shoe I called n to find out what to do about the situation the keep hanging up on me I tried calling corporate n it goes straight to the voice mail I am so **** it's my birthday n those was the shoes I was suppose to wear n now I have none so please if u don't wanna b disappointed don't order from them"

No way to cancel an order?

"I ordered a pair of shoes. After realizing within ten minutes I purchased the wrong ones, I tried to cancel the order, called and sent an email. I eventually got a response this morning. The customer service rep said that there is no way to cancel the order even though shoes have not left the warehouse. He said they would have to send them and that I would have to send them back. Are you kidding me? So he gave me the corporate number and told me to give them a call, and what do you know...an answering machine. I make a lot of purchases from JJ. Unacceptable--The next move is the Better Business Bureau

Cancelled order without telling me

"Ordered some sneakers for my husband's birthday...ordered the 30th was charged and got my confirmation email..... been waiting since... decided to track the order today...no such order and my money was returned... now I have to scramble to find these sneakers and get them by friday...never have received a reply to the 3 emails I sent either...

Share Jimmyjazz.com's store rating

Jimmyjazz.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jimmyjazz.com is not a merchant member
Jimmyjazz.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!