Stores > Jim Ellis Mazda Parts

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jim Ellis Mazda Parts by clicking a star below.
2017-09-22

Excellent Service

"Parts arrived quickly, and each part was in its own packaging. They even grouped the packaging for multiples of the same product. Packages also included padding if you need delicate parts shipped."

2017-09-01

Excellent all the way around

"Easy to order, good prices for authentic Mazda parts, easy to navigate website, fast shipping."

2017-08-14

Great source for OEM parts

"Having ordered from Jim Ellis Mazda Parts on several occasions I can say that they are consistently easy to work with , great at communicating order status changes/ delays, and priced fairly."

2017-07-13

Greatr prices, amazing catalogue and fast shipping.

"Very easy experience and great prices!!!"

2017-07-12

Buying experience with JEM

"5th time or so around! Same good experience and no returns so far."

2017-07-11

Awesome customer service

"Wen I first placed my order they notified me that it was the incorrect part and gave me the right part number."

2017-06-17

Great Parts Department

"Been using them for over six years. Great online access to parts diagrams and numbers which is essential for a technician.I been technician since 1984 so I've seen a lot in that time.Access to parts info and diagrams is vital to a technician.Staff is great and handles problems good and bad in timely manner.Great pricing and service.Recommend them to anyone from a novice to a professional.Will use them again as my part needs arise.Only way to make a Mazda better is to reengineer them from a master tech's perspective not an engineer who never has to service them in real world conditions.Be great if they offered parts on model for 30years plus like BMW and Mercedes.You make more money off parts and service than you ever do off the initial unit sale.It's a no brainer but go figure.Penny wise dollar foolish.Maybe they will catch on and change things for the better..Build a vehicle that stands up like a tank you will have a cult following for them long after they're out of production.That's a true testament to any brands durability.Hire me on as a engineering consultant in 10-15 years Toyota will be nervous as your pounding on their back door.Just like Hyundai and Kia."

2017-06-14

website very easy to use

"thank you for having the part i needed."

2017-06-10

Overal, good experience. Couple clips were the wrong part. A couple email exchanges and all is well.

"Couple clips were the wrong part. A couple email exchanges and all is well. Thank you the response and quickly correcting the problem "

2017-05-06

good company

"good good service,no problems"

2017-04-17

es una web muy completa y ayuda mucho a encontrar el repuesto que busco

"muy facil de usar y encuentre lo que buscaba"

2017-04-11

Screwing people on shipping.

"There is no way that shipping a part that is equivalent to a paper clip, a roof channel plug, should cost $13. Hope you enjoy that money, because it will be the last you ever get from me."

2017-03-01

EXCELLENT PLACE TO WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!

"I ordered a front right ABS sensor, and I got a wiper blade assembly. That kind of a screw up takes major talent, and I don't plan on wasting my time here anymore once I get my money back. Thanks again fellas. Great work. By the way, your shipping **** total ****. $15 **** dollars and it takes more than a week to get here? I don't think so. Beyond disappointed here and I will be sharing my opinion to the thousands in the Mazdaspeed community to stay the hell away from here. "

2017-02-20

Always amazing, wish they were located closer.

"Had to order an oil coolant hose line for my nb miata. Jim always has those oem parts I cannot find anywhere else. And it makes it relatively easy to locate those parts."

2017-02-20

Horrible!!!!!

"customer service is horrible!!!!!!!! especially their Rep. Jason is the worst. I had issues with an order. and before I could voice my opinion, he started reciting the return policy not caring one bit in what I had to say!!!!! All the online companies are all becoming so obsessed with their bottom line that they could care less how they treat prospective customer. Next time please load clearly logical exploded view diagrams that are more user friendly. not everyone that purchases parts is a certified mechanic!!!!!!!! your diagram parts display for the 91 RX-7 is back wards! please correct so that the next person that purchases a part doesn't have to get stuck with parts they don't need!!!!!!"

Share Jim Ellis Mazda Parts's store rating

Jim Ellis Mazda Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jim Ellis Mazda Parts is a merchant member
Jim Ellis Mazda Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.