help@jet.com

swan20
swan20
Top Reviewer!
2018-08-13

did not refund me my jet cash!

"This review was for an order back in December . I placed an order for 3 Swivel Barstool set. The item came so bad and I got pricked by the metal no sanded down. I called in to informed them and the female rep apologized and asked me to send them back. I did and was told I will get a full refund. I used $5 credit I had and paid the rest with my card. Well, I thought my credit is back and today I went to make an order only to find they did not refund my jet cash, only partial of my order from my cc. Really? I was told I would get that back too and was told that does not expire."

Posted Aug-27-2018

“Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience with us. We would love to look further into why your $5 credit didn't go back onto your Jet account. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to feedback@jet.com and a friendly Jet Head will be awaiting to assist you. ”

2018-08-03

HEAD FOR THE HILLS!!! BUYER BEWARE!

"I had difficulty placing my order online, so I called jet.com to see if they could help me place the order. The young woman I spoke with was impossible to understand, and refused to take my order of $400 worth of products over the phone. I asked to speak with a supervisor and waited on the line for a half an hour, then hung up. I never placed my order. Somehow the young woman who was trying to help me with my order, illegally without my authorization place my order and charge my card 4 / $400. Items were shipped to me that I never ordered and where in total disagreement when I called about the quantity and the type of product I would have ordered had I put the order through. They wanted me to pay for items I never received if I were going to get any refund of any kind. This company is involved in criminal activity and their representatives are illegally putting through orders that customers are not authorizing. The order I would have placed was totally different than what I received. They are making a ton of money with this illegal type of transaction. I am now stuck with items I never ordered and therefore could not return. Do not buy from this company ever!!!!!!"

Posted Aug-19-2018

“We are truly sorry to hear about this experience you had with us and would love the opportunity to investigate the situation in more detail and see what can be done. Please reach out to us via email at feedback@jet.com. ”

2018-06-19

Estimated delivery Not As Originally Promised

"I ordered diabetic supplies today from Jet.com for the first time. Today is June 19, 2018. I added a small item to make their "Spend $35.00 and receive free shipping" promotion. After selecting the 2 items, it said to expect delivery in 2 days, on June 21, 2018. However, after submitting my order, it said to expect delivery by June 26, 2018, 5 days later than earlier indicated. This was a little disturbing. I guess I'll have to see when they actually arrive."

Posted Jun-20-2018

“Hello there, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your recent ordering experience. This is far from the experience we want you to have as a member and hope that the estimate we provided at checkout is accurate. Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@jet.com to have us investigate this further. ”

2018-06-14

What happened!

"I have always been very satisfied with this company . I have never had any issues with anything . However when I went to order this time I could not believe how many items were unavailable . Ridiculous . I canceled my order. I am hoping that jet will respond to this but I doubt it"

Posted Jun-14-2018

“Hey Ginny, thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience shopping on our site recently. We want to assure you this is not typical of our services. We are working on inventory to make sure to have more items available always. Please feel free to reach out to us at 855-538-4323 or feedback@jet.com so that we can look into this for you.”

2018-05-16

Expect delay orders or none

"Items look like coming from foreign countries. Incorrect taxes and improper invoices. "

Posted May-17-2018

“Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review, Emmanuel. We absolutely do not ship from outside the United States, and so we would love the opportunity to take a look at things and see why you may have been given this impression. We would also be grateful for the chance to assist you in identifying what kind of tax and invoice discrepancies you are seeing. Therefore, if you find the time, please feel free to reach out to us at 855-538-4323 or feedback@jet.com. At that point, we will promptly make things right for you!”

2018-05-15

Shipping discrepancy

"I made a small order and it came in 2 shipments a day or 2 apart. No problem BUT the Ayurvedic supplements still haven't arrived. I was not informed that one item would be VERY late. If I had Known I would have purchased locally. I'm not going to stop buying from Jet but I will be careful not to order anything from a third party. "

Posted May-16-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us, we greatly appreciate it. We're so sorry that it is taking a bit of time for these to arrive, and if you ever have any questions in regards to your order, please reach out to us at feedback@jet.com so we can take a further look into this for you!”

2018-05-09

Poor quality and worse customer service

"Once sent me a bottle of salad dressing that had expired 6 months before I received it. Had problems with every single order. And when I complained, they asked me to file a fraudulent claim with fedex rather than just refunding me."

Posted May-09-2018

“Hello. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're sorry you've had a less than perfect experience while shopping on Jet and reaching out to our Jet Heads. We'd love to take a further look into this for you. Please reach out to us directly via email at feedback@jet.com at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you!”

2018-03-26

Their System has issues/bugs

"Ordered something from Jet and the first time around I did not receive an order number or confirmation number. Second time around my order was placed but I got charged twice because of the first time I tried to order and it did not go through properly. All in all, i'd say just drive, walk, or use any other means to get what you need."

Posted Mar-27-2018

“Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us in regard to your experience. We are so sorry that this has been your experience with us, and we are more than happy to look further into this for you to ensure you are taken care of. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience, you can contact us at feedback@jet.com or give us a call at 855-JET-HEADS. We hope to hear back from you soon! -Tyler, Jet Head”

2018-03-14

I’d give 10 stars honestly if I could!! Amazing site, fast shipping and absolutely AMAZING customer service.

"I have never dealt with more understanding and sweet customer service in my entire 31 years living and they make sure u are extremely happy and satisfied before ur done with what you need!! Will forever not only recommend every single soul I know who loves to save money such as me who has families to take care of but forever a lifelong customer!! Thanks JET U ARE WONDERFUL AND LEFT ME SO HAPPY WITH HOW WONDERFUL U WERE WITH ME! GOD BLESS UR WHOLE CREW AND A GROWING BUSINESS!!"

Posted Mar-15-2018

“We're so glad to see that you are loving Jet so far. Our members are our number 1 priority so we're thrilled that you've had such an awesome experience. Thanks for taking the time to leave us with your positive feedback and being a member with us. We couldn't do what we do without you. Please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@jet.com and 855-JET-HEADS if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help! - Kylie, Jet Head”

2018-03-03

Wouldn’t recommend

" I ordered a blouse. They sent the incorrect product. They emailed me a label for return that required me to purchase an envelope for $2.49 which they do not refund. They also do not send you the correct product. You need to mail back the mistakenly sent item then wait 10 to 14 days for a refund, then re-order what you should’ve received in the first place. What should happen ? After learning that they sent the incorrect item, they should immediately ship the item I actually ordered along with packing materials and a label to send back the incorrect item they mistakenly sent. I would not do business with this company again. The customer service I received was polite and responsive, but company policy is anti-consumer "

Posted Mar-04-2018

“Hi Jennifer, we are so sorry that this has been your experience! This is certainly not what we intend to have happen when shopping with us. We definitely want to get you taken care of with this, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we are able to help! We are available at feedback@jet.com and we look forward to hearing from you. -Justin, Jet Head”

2018-02-10

Beware.....

"Beware...unable to cancel orders once placed after 30 min timeframe has expired. Now I must go through the process of returning the item instead of them just cancelling the order that was placed 5 hrs ago.."

Posted Feb-10-2018

“Good afternoon. Hearing your feedback regarding our cancellation policy means a lot as we continue to make make improvements to our business and our processes in the future. We apologize for any trouble the return for a refund may cause, but we thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and recent experience with us. Though your recent experience has been less than stellar, we'd love the opportunity to know if there's anything more we can do for you moving forward. If so, please send an email to feedback@jet.com at your earliest convenience to further assist. ”

2018-02-09

Product Never Shipped and They Took My Money Anyway

"jet CS were always quick to respond and cordial but always rhetoric.

No action to check on order til "Estimated Date" (3 weeks) passed.

jet was quick to take my money the same day and nothing ever shipped.

jet claimed an item is "shipped" when the label was created, so you are then billed.

Only stating facts and not adding the drama. I simply will not do business with them again. They need to verify product is actually shipped before they take your money and they have to do a better job at vetting their merchants.

Posted Feb-09-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your open and honest feedback concerning your order experience. We are always striving to improve how we do things, and wouldn't be able to do so if our members didn't tell us how they felt. While this situation was far from perfect, we would love to hear from you about it more. Please send us an email at your earliest convenience to feedback@jet.com.”

2018-02-05

They dont honor mistakes

"I ordered 20 snap and store cd boxes. A 3rd party seller sent them in 4 cases. I used 2 cases right away and left the other 2 cases sealed. Then over 1 month later I opened the other cases and found 1 case had a picture frame? Went to Jet.com chat and she told me that my purchase no longer was eligible for return because the 30 day return window closed 5 days earlier ? I said yes but this is not a regular return, YOUR 3rd party seller send me the WRONG item. She said sorry, and pretty much "who Cares". I said you are willing to toss a customer away for a measly $20 and where your company made a mistake? She said well.....yes."

Posted Feb-06-2018

“Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us, we appreciate you doing so. We are so sorry that this has been your experience with us, and we are here to help you out with this. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us at feedback@jet.com so we can take another look at the situation for you. We hope to hear from you soon! -Justin, Jet Head”

2018-02-03

used instead of new

"ordered a NEW Ring doorbell, received a USED doorbell that did not work, packaged to look like new. never again."

Posted Feb-04-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us. We appreciate the time you have taken to let us know about your situation, and we would love to get this taken care of for you. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us at feedback@jet.com, or 855-538-4323 so we can find a proper resolution for you! ”

2018-01-05

Never Again- The Only Response to Jet.com

"Horrible is the nicest word to use about my most recent experience with Jet.com. i was doing a once a month order of heavier household items(kitty litter and bottled water) to be delivered for me. I always put on the shipping label: Must Deliver to 3rd floor Apartment Front Door. For about 12 months, no problems as Jet used FedEx ground delivery. Delivered up the stairs - no elevators here- to my front door. Jet changed to UPS and my nightmare began. UPS on 12/29/17 delivered the 2 big, heavy boxes....right to the management office across the street from my home, not to my front door as stipulated. Jet responded by sating" We are not responsible, do not guarantee delivery." " is a separate company so...not our fault." I said thanks for ruining a small New Years Eve gathering for which I needed the Arrowhead water and Perrier sparkling water.
UPS was just as bad. After one full week of arguing with Jet and then UPS, a UPS supervisor promised accurate delivery right to my door yesterday. I waited all day, finally at 6:30 PM UPS arrived and dropped a new box delivery...right to the management office again. Had it not been for the wonderful Erin, our assistant manager here, who stood in front of the departing UPS truck and insisted that he deliver the 3 boxes right to my 3rd floor door, they would still be in management office.
What a crappy company, hiring illiterate drivers, can't read shipping labels and lazy morons to deal with customers. Hard to tell who came off worse here, Jet or UPS. I only know I intend to spread the negative message about them as far and wide as I can, repeatedly.

Posted Jan-06-2018

“Hello Mary, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback concerning your experience with Jet.com. This is far from the experience we want our members to have. If you would like to reach out to us further, please email us at feedback@jet.com or call us at 855-538-4323.”

Share Jet.com's store rating

Jet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jet.com is a merchant member
Jet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.