Stores > Jet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jet.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

Bad first experience

"I decided to purchase something from Jet for the first time. It was a horrible experience. From the time I ordered to when it was delivered was 11 days. It took 4 days before they even shipped the item. When I asked about when it would ship, they basically said they don't know when it will ship. I will never use Jet again. "

Rep reply posted Dec-11-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Hi Ryan, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We never want your experience to be less than perfect, and we are so sorry this happened. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us so we are able to look into this further for you. We are available at feedback@jet.com, or 855-538-4323 at your earliest convenience. -Justin, Jet Head”

2017-12-04

misleading ad

"I ordered a Raymarine Pro 7 GPS from Jet. What I received was a Pro 4. Customer Service told me it was a online error. Somehow, the online error has been online for weeks, including through Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They offered me nothing other than to go through the effort of returning their error on my time. Poor proofreading =zero customer satisfaction. Good companies find a way to keep new customers. Jet finds ways to alienate them. One purchase......one return.......unhappy former customer. "

Rep reply posted Dec-05-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, we really appreciate you bringing this to light. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have when shopping on Jet, and if you can, at your earliest convenience please reach out to us. We would love to look into this situation for you as this was your first order with us. We are available 24/7 at feedback@jet.com or 855-538-4323, we look forward to hearing from you. -Justin, Jet Head”

2017-11-24

Cannot provide invoice

"Apparently, when if you purchase something from Jet.com, you are out of luck if you need an invoice for the purchase. This is in 2017... Contacted support via chat and email - they provided some odd summary with total amount and no breakdown of the items ordered... They claimed that in order to get breakdown, I need to make a screenshot of the order online and print it. There is no button to generate invoice, there is no button to print out order detail either... screenshot. Guess what, screenshot of a order is still not a valid invoice. What kind of a company does not provide invoices for goods purchased? In 2017..."

Rep reply posted Nov-24-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Hello, thank you for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback. While we have definitely fallen short with your shopping experience, we will take your feedback and run with it. If you would like to provide us with more detail regarding your experience, please send us an email to feedback@jet.com. ”

2017-11-18

DOUBLE CHARGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

"I made a purchase & they took out for the total amount. However in reviewing my online banking account; I was charged for each item separately. I did call . The lady told me, "This is how their system is & in 3-4 business days I will be refunded for the total amount. She told me , "It's in the agreements" I will never order from them again! You should of only charged my account ONCE! What if I needed my money to pay a bill or what if I got overdraft fees because you took out too much???? Are you going to pay the fees??? Sorry never again will I order!!!! Can't play with people money like that! I know my items have been shipped. JET NEEDS A BETTER PAYING SYSTEM !"

Rep reply posted Nov-18-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Thank you kindly for taking the time out of your day to send us your recent experience so we're able to continue making improvements in the future. We want nothing more than to provide you with a positive online shopping experience, but we're truly sorry that we fell short this time around. We'd love the opportunity to provide you with additional information in regards to the charges you're seeing on your account. Please send an email to feedback@jet.com at your earliest convenience to further assist; we're available 24/7.”

2017-11-11

Shopped 5 different times and always great service even with refunds

"I have shopped 5 different times with Jet.com (lots of groceries!) and interacted with JetHeads (customer service) with (almost) complete satisfaction. My only beef is that sometimes they carry limited supplies of my favorite soup. I got some iffy grits from them. Specks in the grits. I got a prompt credit to my account, even though I had used my debit card and checked the no returns allowed discount. She said that if I didn't like the way they looked to give them to the homeless shelter or to a friend or throw it away. I have always enjoyed my experience with Jet.com. I compare their prices to other places I shop and have gotten great discounts on items. If they are higher, I go somewhere else. I hope they keep up the good work!!! And stock more of my favorite organic soup!!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-11-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Hello, we're happy to hear that you've had a great time using Jet. Our apologies for the shortage of your soup. Feel free to send us some additional details to feedback@jet.com, and we'll be happy to investigate for you. Thank you for the awesome review!”

2017-11-10

Best customer service!

"I bought an ottoman that arrived with a button missing. When they couldn't resolve the issue any other way, they refunded my money and sent me a brand new ottoman - for only a missing button. WOW! They have earned a lifelong customer!

Rep reply posted Nov-10-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“We're elated to see that our awesome Jet Heads were able to take care of your issue in truly remarkable fashion! We can't wait to get more purple boxes to your doorstep. Thank you for the great review. ”

2017-11-07

More often than not, things arrived damaged or not at all

"I've been using Jet for almost a year and keep trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Twice now, my order has been canceled without any sort of notification (I had to find out via fedex) and at least three other times, my products arrived damaged, soaking yet and unusable. I'm so frustrated with this company. The only thing that keeps me coming back is their customer service. Shipping and handling is horrible. "

Rep reply posted Nov-07-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write in this feedback. We appreciate all the feedback we can get and we take it all very seriously. We're truly sorry for the conditions in which you receive your orders. We never want our members to experience anything negative while shopping with us, especially if your orders keep getting cancelled. We have made note of all this feedback and have passed it along to all the appropriate teams. If you ever have any more feedback or any concerns, please let us know by email feedback@jet.com and a friendly Jet Head will be awaiting your response. ”

2017-11-06

Jet is my favorite!

"Fast shipping and friendly Jet Heads. Thanks Jet. "

Rep reply posted Nov-06-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Thank you very much for your kind words and awesome review! Nothing makes us happier than seeing our members have a great experience while shopping purple. - Gabrielle, Jet Head”

2017-11-05

"Pre-Authorization Charges" Were Withdrawn from My Bank Account After My order was Processed

"I ordered about $40 worth of items from Jet.com, then received two additional charges of 23.32 and 12.72 that were withdrawn from my bank account, along with email receipts/confirmations that made it look as if duplicate items from my larger order were billed and shipped to me separately. When I called customer service, they told me this was due to a "preauthorization charge" and blamed my bank's policy, telling me the money would be refunded within three days (like when you reserve a hotel or rent a car). They said I was sent extra receipts and billed twice because the orders came from different merchants. This has never happened to me with any other online merchant, including merchants that sold products from different vendors. There was nothing on their site that explained the "preauthorization" charge. It appeared that I had been charged twice for the same items. I'm very suspicious and concerned that the additional charges won't be refunded. It seemed like a scam or an error and they were trying to cover their tracks by gas lighting me. The customer service rep acted like this was a common practice among online sellers, but it's never happened to me before. I will never purchase anything from Jet.com again. UPDATE: One week later, and the charges have not been refunded, despite assurances from the customer service rep who responded to this review.

Rep reply posted Nov-06-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Hi Carrie, thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us. I'm so sorry for your experience, and I hope I can clear up a few things for you. We do have a pre-authorization charge process that will hold funds on your account if they are shipped by separate merchants. You will see the additional charges held on your account, but you will only be charged the full amount, around the $40 that was mentioned. This will release in the 1-3 business days depending on your financial institution. Please know that we would not charge you any more than the original order total. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at feedback@jet.com, or 855-538-4323 and we will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have. -Justin, Jet Head”

2017-11-03

Derma E Products

"Please with products, pricing, and delivery!"

Rep reply posted Nov-03-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Thank you for the awesome review. When it comes to shopping online, having the right products, great prices and fast shipping is a dream come true. We hope you see many more purple packages in the future!”

2017-11-01

Deceptive statements about warranty on DeWalt miter saw

"Responded to add with competitive price on a DeWalt DWS780, a $600 miter saw. Asked if saw carried manufacturer's warranty. Refused to answer and suggested I contact DeWalt.com which told me that only saws sold by authorized dealers were covered by the factory warranty. Recontacted Jet.com and asked if they were an authorized dealer for DeWalt. They refused to answer so I assumed they were not.

Never do business with this deceptive company.

Rep reply posted Nov-01-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write in this feedback. There's nothing we appreciate more than to receive our members feedback and we take it all very seriously. We love to answer any kind of questions you have about a product and our company. At your earliest convenience, please send us an email to feedback@jet.com and a friendly Jet Head will be awaiting to further assist you. ”

2017-10-31

refund - no questions, no hassle

"I ordered a cosmetic product from Jet.com - it arrived quickly as advertised. I found the product to be unsatisfactory and asked about the refund policy, describing my disappointment. The next day the refund was processed, without issue or the need for a return mailing. I was happily surprised!"

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Thank you for the amazing review! Nothing makes us happier than seeing our members have a great experience while shopping purple.”

2017-10-29

illegal charge tax

"I am in NY and understand I have to pay sales tax on TAXABLE items. Over past 6 months bought clothing and sneakers and sales tax was added after purchase was comolete. THERE IS NO SALES TAX ON CLOTHING OR SHOES THAT COST UNDER$110 in NY. Even after contacting, sending emails with notices from NYS TAX they continue to charge and have not refuned. This is a Crime in NY. "

Rep reply posted Oct-30-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Hello Lawrence. Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback and making us aware of the experience you've had while shopping on Jet. We'd love to look into this further for you. Please send us an email directly at feedback@jet.com. We are here 24/7 and would be happy to see what we can do. - Kylie, Jet Head”

2017-10-24

Overcharged from the price posted.

"Jet posted a price of 28.45 on krill oil brand and then charged me 31.12. I will not buy anything from that site again you can't increase a price after it has been ordered."

Rep reply posted Oct-24-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Hello Horace, prices can change if taxes are charged in your state, but we're always happy to look into this further with you and make sure you were properly charged for your products. If this was an error on our end, we can get it fixed in Jet-speed! Just send us an email at feedback@jet.com so we can access your account information and work with you further. ”

2017-10-21

Hide Nonreturnable Items

"Ordered a new breast pump from Jet. Never opened box. Asked to return it. They said it was nonreturnable. Sure enough, they hid "this item is nonreturnable" in fine print at the bottom of the description. What kind of retailer will not allow you to return a $165 unused item? Just horrible!"

Rep reply posted Oct-23-2017

A rep from Jet.com, JetSupport, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention. We do have non-returnable items on Jet, but we'd love to look into this further for you. If you find the time, feel free to reach out to us by phone or email at feedback@jet.com or 855-JET-HEADS. At that point, we will certainly take care of this matter for you. ”

Share Jet.com's store rating

Jet.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jet.com is a merchant member
Jet.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.