Stores > Jerry's Artarama

800-827-8478
      919-873-9565
      cs@jerrysartarama.com
      800-827-8478

Voice your opinion! Review Jerry's Artarama by clicking a star below.
2017-11-21

My first purchase

"Using a coupon, I placed my first order on 10/11/17. My order included 42 single pencils and some sets. It arrived correctly and promptly in just a few days. I was so impressed, I made another order on 11/16/17 for 38 items. It, too, was filled perfectly and promptly. If there weren't so many items excluded from coupon use, I would be buying more frequently."

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-11-20

Professional artist's favorite store for ALL supplies!

"Always find what I'm looking for, fabulous service and pricing. I can always count on Jerry's Artarama!!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-21-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We love hearing from our long-time customers! Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-11-20

Inexpensive!!!

"Was gonna title this review cheap, but that might lead people to believe the QUALITY was cheap, but it's the PRICES that are!!! Very quick shipping, unbelievable $$, great selection. I order on line for quantity, but I'm lucky enough to live a few miles away from a Jerry's where I go whenever I'm "stuck", need advice or something on the fly...great prices, and my Jerry's (hope you don't mind I call it mine.....hahahaha) has the BEST staff, all artists themselves, they offer suggestions and ideas I'd never have thought of... if there's one near you, I'd recommend stopping by just to look around or even participate in a free class, they're never pushy, always mindful artists are on a tight budget and they're great cheerleaders. Anyhow, online is great too"

Rep reply posted Nov-21-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to being your art materials resource for years to come. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues! ”

2017-11-18

Frame department Problem

"Normally, I give Jerry’s a five star rating because the orders are usually shipped out and received very fast. BUT, I cannot give my normal five star rating because of problems with some frames that I ordered. The last shipment I received should have had five items, the last one being a 16x20 frame. I received four items but not the white frame. I have called at least 4 times about another white or off white
frame order that was placed in October. Each time I called the ship date was delayed, starting with a promise of November 3Rd and now delayed Until Late December. Each time I called, I was promised that the frame would ship out by the following Monday and that the customer rep. Would follow up on it. That did not happen. The item was Shown in stock when I ordered it but now it is not in stock. Nobody contacted me about the delays and I would not have known about the delays unless I called. I am framing for a show December 3 and am quite disappointed That I have not received the frames .

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for placing your order with us at JerrysArtarama.com. We sincerely apologize for the long wait for your order delivery. A supervisor from our customer service team would like to speak with you and help you with this order. Although items may appear in stock on our website, this notice does not guarantee availability. Our inventory system operates on the method of First In First Out. If a customer places an order by phone or mail order and buys out the last of our stock of an item, it takes some time for the system to update and show on our website that the item is out of stock. The best way to find out if we have an item in stock is to call us at 1-800-827-8478 or email us at cs@jerrysartarama.com to ask about the in-stock quantity of an item. Our email team does their best to respond within 24 to 48 hours, Monday through Friday during our regular office hours 9 to 6pm, Eastern Time. We apologize for any inconvenience the out of stock merchandise has caused you. The estimated arrival date to our warehouse that you see on our website is based on the shipment notification that we get from the manufacturer of the frame. This date is subject to change based on changes to the manufacturer's availability for the product or other circumstances beyond our control. ”

2017-11-17

Very fast and easy transaction.

"The delivery was really fast and packaging was perfect. Thanks Jerry's !!!"

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for providing feedback and shopping with us. We look forward to your next order at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-11-15

My Best New Source For Art Supplies

"All the items I was searching for were in stock, the discounts are amazing, the shipping was free because I spent the amount required and they threw in a welcome gift which was really nice. My order arrived timely and everything was well protected. I am looking forward to my next order and I know I will continue saving lots of money."

Rep reply posted Nov-16-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We appreciate your comments on our service. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-11-15

Awesome Store

"They always have what I want at the price that's the BEST. GREAT customer service!"

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-11-14

Great art materials resource.

"I have ordered from Jerry's for over 20 years. I appreciate the information they give on the quality of each product. I always look for permanence and lightfastness in my art materials. Jerry's makes it easy to choose wisely. They also have some of the best prices that you will find. I always compare prices when I shop and most often Jerry's is the winner for the materials I am purchasing. I have not had a chance to dive into my most recent purchase, but I know I will not be disappointed.
However, I did assemble the storage rack and it is the high quality I expected. It even came with a screwdriver for assembly.

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your compliments! We love hearing from our long-time customers. We look forward to working with you again at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-11-13

best in town

"Best deals, products & speedy delivery every time. "

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for posting. We welcome your feedback. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-11-13

Always quality items and service!

"I am always satisfied with my experiences at Jerry's! Will continue to give them my business! "

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We value your feedback and we look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

NO direction

"It seemed easy enough to put together, but I was wrong. I put it on upside down then backwards then inside out. I was frustrated. Still may be wrong. But it’s working. Put directions in the box!"

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We do apologize for any inconvenience the missing instructions caused you. Our customer service department is always happy to email missing product instructions to our customers. We also have some product instructions posted on the product page for that particular item as a pdf. I hope that this information is helpful, please call our customer service department at 1-800-827-8478 if you have any other assembly questions or concerns. ”

daniel-82161's Avatar

2017-11-12

Great selection, terrible customer service

"Every time I order, I receive a message that I have to call in to verify it, as my address has changed (it has not), delaying the order for days. Most recently, after that call, I did not receive the order at all. I see, a week later, that the order was cancelled, without notifying me; presumably the person I spoke with made a mistake. I may still use Jerry's in the future, since, when they actually send the order, they have a great selection and decent prices. However, I would never count on them for anything I really needed, as they're completely undependable."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunately your order was cancelled due to credit card issues. The card was declined because the billing address and postal code did not match what is listed with your bank. With fraud being a growing issue everywhere we are trying to do everything in our power to keep our customers safe from this threat. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you would like to reorder I would recommend using Pay Pal when checking out online. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to call us at 1-800-827-8478. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day.”

I love this store!

"I love love love this store. On the very rare occasion something goes wrong they'll do everything in their power too make it right have excellent customer service representatives."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues!”

2017-11-09

Totally Pleased!!!!

"I ordered a gold picture frame from Jerry to save some money! I could not be more pleased with the quality, the look, the glass, the packaging, and the timeliness of delivery. This was my first purchase. There will be many more. I don't know if you can get this link, but here is a photo of my painting of a friend's home. https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/galuise@hotmail.com/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATEyNTk3LWJjYjktOTEyMgAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADGrsUGEZ6uEaUhJfyAtn20gcAs%2B6FvWy46UajabYTiMqssgAAAgEMAAAAs%2B6FvWy46UajabYTiMqssgABOUMO%2BAAAAAESABAAv1XBmIAtZUGDwrNtj4KBkQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=yuOuPfgjIUWcMNhS8qyr_ZD8BN-rJ9UYGBG-254hfybcQmP5GZi6OZGihLsAlcEXUVj9o8C1pIk.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.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.j3i6yCteLUmY9TGqFZcXGficAPIkhATbjAoUoGrhsfZgIlF5UonD66isXEOvcP-ttKEEO-6Ki-E5zzzqd8CVtBb00nDuofbTrK_Ag87asKodA50IMt6Ya_1CT0ad1Ex_WDiF-JfzuC1jJfxg_2B1i3uRRWEldmIhss1AEFzD65XJPFBgEVHdFEygUnYI2GZmSLRxzq_Cm93cxnZQL3mYuYjkwrdF8Kj-Jav-iQtkMGmp0ot2SgUC5pQWilKaJC51k22JMBpO0CRPzYCaBJEVslFxXSUM_1Nz_lv0FqFJbCFP51DVRmtbeL4iy0Qpk04-w0zqZeSvXYHJtAWiFDK02g&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1"

Rep reply posted Nov-09-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your artwork with us and shopping at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2017-11-08

I ❤️ Jerry’s....

"Jerry’s has everything & the prices simply cant be beat...customer service is friendly and accommodating. ‘Hot Buys’ & ‘Buy it Try it’ shouldn’t be missed...!"

Rep reply posted Nov-09-2017

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We love to hear from our long time customers. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.