Always open - www.JerrysArtarama.com
    cs@jerrysartarama.com
    800-827-8478

2018-05-22

Great art supplies Fast Service

" I am a highly satisfied loyal customer because they provide great prices on great art supplies and deliver it fast. Anytime I’ve had an issue with damaged items, they take care of it right away. "

Posted May-23-2018

“Thank you for your continued patronage! We look forward to working with you again at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2018-05-22

Somewhat

"I was entitled to free gift which was never delivered. It happened second time "

Posted May-23-2018

“Thank you for placing an order with us a JerrysArtarama.com. We apologize that you did not receive the free gift that you were expecting with your order. If you wish, you may contact our customer service team at 1-800-827-8478 or at cs@jerrysartarama.com to request the missing free gift. We will be glad to help you. ”

Pastels and acrylic

"Shopping and buying through Jerry’s is awesome."

Posted May-23-2018

“We appreciate your comments on our service. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Jerry's Art Materials

"Jerry's Artarama always delivers everything as promised. I've been ordering my art materials from them for many years and I've never been disappointed."

Posted May-23-2018

“We love to hear from our long-time customers! Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

Great job

"Great deals. Fast delivery."

Posted May-23-2018

“We are glad to hear everything arrived in good condition. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Great service

"friendly customer service reps"

Posted May-23-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues!”

Great!

"I like the website, the ample variety of supplies, I find anything I need! Good service!"

Posted May-23-2018

“Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to being your art materials resouce at JerrysArtarama.com!”

excelent

"All is good. Except Soho Acrylic 500ml jars - quality of container and leads very poor. Constant damage during shippment. Will not by any more. Everything else - very good.

Posted May-23-2018

“We value your feedback. Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com. We regret to hear that your paint jar arrived damaged. Please know that we can send a replacement or issue a full refund. Please call our customer service center at 800-827-8478 or email us at cs@jerrysartarama.com with in 30 days of reciving the damaged product so that one of our representatives can assist you with an exchange, refund, or credti transaction to your satisfaction. ”

I love Jerry's!

"I do a lot of shopping at Jerry's. I love the prices, special deals and quick shipping. My last two orders delivered early. So nice when that happens and you are waiting for some fun art supply! :). They have a great selection and usually plenty of info on the item you are looking at. I appreciate the pigment info and tips on the paints. Love Jerry's!"

Posted May-23-2018

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2018-05-18

Jerry’s shopping experience

"The prices are competitive. The selection is fantastic. The website is easy to navigate. The after sales service is second to none. Very satisfied with my customer service. The quality is great and they correct any mistakes promptly. "

Posted May-21-2018

“Thank you for your compliments. We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2018-05-18

Shipment complete, prompt, packed well

"Everything ordered arrived promptly and safely."

Great Experience

"I received my order in a timely fashion. "

Posted May-17-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues!”

Never had a problem

"Ordered what I needed on line, received it all in good condition on the date stated "

2018-05-17

Great prices - easy to find products

"Jerry's Artarama continues to provide excellent products at fantastically low prices. Their products always seem to arrive within a week of ordering. Thanks."

Posted May-17-2018

“Thank you for posting! We value your feedback.”

2018-05-17

Bad experience the third time

" This is my second actually my third time with you guys I ordered a whole bunch of paint and seven of those jars with busted and spilled paint all over again I contacted MIKE at Jerry’s art Rama grandson last time and they fixed it for me and just taking it happens again I just in: to complain because I’m just tired of doing that but I don’t know what’s wrong with you guys it’s really hurtful And it’s messed up my work love Franco The creator.

Love
FRANCO THE CREATOR
www.artbyfranco.com
Instagram: thecreatorfranco
Phone : 312-451-9618

Posted May-17-2018

“We regret to hear that your order arrived damaged two times. Please know that we can issue full refund. Please call our customer service center at 800.827.8478 or email us at cs@jerrysartarama.com within 30 days so that one of our representatives can assist you with an exchange, refund, or credit transaction to your satisfaction. ”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.