Stores > Jerry's Artarama

800-827-8478
      919-873-9565
      cs@jerrysartarama.com
      800-827-8478

Voice your opinion! Review Jerry's Artarama by clicking a star below.
2018-02-14

"so gooood services and fast shipping."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues! ”

Excited

"This was the first time I ordered from Jerry's Artarama and believe me I am so happy I did. My order was delivered on time.. I must say their prices can't be beat and I am hooked for life on getting my art supplies from Jerry's Artarama.. I am telling everyone I know to do the same..."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued patronage! We look forward to working with you again at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Art Supplies for our Special Needs Campers

"We've ordered everything from yupo paper and ink supplies to small art panels for our camp from Jerry's Artarama. So far, I have been happy with the quality of products, the price breaks and the delivery time. Thank you for helping Camp Banyan artists express themselves! Jane Williams, Clearwater, FL"

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for choosing JerrysArtarama.com! We appreciate your support!”

Jerry’s rocks

"I bought a large ticket item and was very dismayed that it came on sale. Chatted with Kayla and she was able to assist me in a resolution quickly and to my satisfaction. Thank you for your help Kayla and big thank you to Jerry’s for a willingness to be fair to an artist. "

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your compliments for our staff and your continued support! We look forward to being your art materials resource at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2018-02-11

Long time customer

"I have been a customer for at least ten years, using The Edge canvas. I have purchased hundreds of them. I have had four skewed and UPS has damaged five orders. Great record in my opinion. Jerry's refunded or replaced everything, sometimes sending me extra pieces for my trouble."

Rep reply posted Feb-12-2018

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues! ”

2018-02-10

Never disappointed

"I teach and also purchase supplies for myself. This is my number one company - my go to vendor. HIGHLY recommend!"

Rep reply posted Feb-12-2018

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support and for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2018-02-09

Great service!

"I love shopping at Jerry's Artarama! The products are always good and the shipping is quick. I have not found this to be true with the other art suppliers."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for posting! We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

Houston TX
2018-02-08

Never disappointed

"I have been buying online & in store from Jerry’s for well over 10 years & have always found everything I needed (& more) at the most competitive prices on the market, plus their staff are always knowledgeable & approachable."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“We love hearing from our long-time customers! Thank you for sharing your experince ”

2018-02-08

Timely and Affordable

"Able to find all colors and brands at a reasonable price, shipped quickly and for free after $35! No crawling around people and no driving hassles!"

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued Patronage! We look forward to working with you again at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2018-02-07

Great source of art supplies!

"Great source of art supplies. I appreciate the pricing. I recommend Jerry's to all my friends who are artists and to my art students as well."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues!”

2018-02-07

Easy and quick

"Very easy to order what I needed and received it quickly."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for your continued support and for choosing JerrysArtarama.com!”

2018-02-06

Just as advertised!

"Timely delivery, packaged well, and a great procduct. I’m sure i’ll enjoy this easel for years to come. Sturdy, solid, & quality material!"

2018-02-06

Awesome Experience

"Great buying experience. I will buy again. Great prices, fast shipping."

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for shopping with us at JerrysArtarama.com!”

2018-02-05

Recommended

"After an initial problem with processing my order, Jerry’s Artarama took the means to deliver it to me on time. Very attentive and courteous service. And excellent material. Much appreciated. Thank you!

Rep reply posted Feb-06-2018

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for compliments. We look forward to your future orders with us at JerrysArtarama.com ”

2018-02-04

Most Excellent Service!

"I love Jerry's Artarama! I have gotten great deals. I did have some issues with my orders and they were 100% responsive and helpful every time. I had a lost shipment, they shipped a replacement. I had a problem with a drying rack, they offered a return or discount. I felt the communication and resolve was the best ever! I love my half box easel! My pencils, pastels, all kind of great buys! Fast shipping! I highly recommend buying your art supplies from them. I love the product demos that they post. I love the 'buy it try it' selection. I love that they have artist that do videos. What else can I tell you, Jerry's is great!"

Rep reply posted Feb-05-2018

A rep from Jerry's Artarama, JerrysArtarama.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to your colleagues!”

Share Jerry's Artarama's store rating

Jerry's Artarama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jerry's Artarama is a merchant member
Jerry's Artarama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.