Product & services pricing 7.50/10
Chance of future purchase: 7.50/10
Customer service: 7.50/10
2018-06-30

Order a car camera

" have a Car Camera Bestellt.Habe tried a memory card eizlegen.Leider this memory card in the interior of the Camera disappeared. The same thing I did with a second memory card. Also disappeared in the Camera. I tried this to complain, but unfortunately no answer. I complained to Paypal. The amount of the Car Camera was refunded to me. But my two memory cards with 32GB and 125GB I have not gotten until today. I have the Carcamera sent back and heard nothing until today."

2017-11-21

Great experience

"Great experience, good fabric, delivered fast.
Highly recommended

2017-10-07

They steal your money and don't even send all your dresses that u buy!!!

"Do not buy at this site!!! I bought 3 dresses there and only received 2 and they never refund me my money for the 3rd dress and they canceled my account!!! Fraud !!!! BEWARE ALL BUYERS!!!"

2017-08-25

Great! Comfortable to wear!

"I ordered dress to their 55% off, but before i received the product, I'm very confused if its not fitted to me or there are some defect.But great they meet my standard! Very comfortable to wear! Thanks to JenJenHouse.com."

2017-08-09

jenjen house rules !

"I got a lot of complements & I've been ordering every time I have an occasion to attend.
Two Thumbs up !!!

2017-08-08

Amazing dress, excellent service

"I ordered my wedding dress, then almost 2 months later I received it. when I got it, it was more beautiful than I expected... totally a great buy! Everyone I contacted was extremely polite and very helpful."

2017-06-01

Awesome

"Everything was awesome and erfect

2017-03-13

Beautiful perfectly fitting dress with a reasonable price

"I received my dress made with my own measurements and it fits perfectly. It is so beautifully made. Simply wow when I opened the package and another wow when trying it on. It is very flattering for my silhouette. Can't wait to wear it. I'm going to order again in the future and I have recommended JenJenhouse for my friends too."

2016-07-28

Great product

"I've ordered two dresses from Jenjenhouse for myself and they both were fantastic. I love that I can send them my measurements and they make my dress to fit me. "

2016-05-17

"http://bestfreeantiviruss.com/

2016-05-14

Great Website

"10/10 Works great I am very satisfied with results. Thanks"

2016-05-02

Arena in One Piece Ultimate War of GoGames

"Nonetheless, i am fired up to pronounce that him and i are actually doing work challenging to create a fresh game, any challenging real-time rpg encounter that him and i tend to be disclosing to you right now, One Piece Ultimate War. So to elucidate: From release that LAPTOP framerate are not capped, Duffy written. You will observe any gameplay online video media for any method in this article. When it really is even referred to as One Piece Ultimate War. This specific expansion is actually set with capabilities in addition to content giving players completely methods to discover everything in addition to customise its heroes.

Which one piece free online game and a buck-fifty will obtain you any cup of coffee, because the expressing should go, even so the self deprecation appeared to be satisfactory to encourage name Software package CTO Robert Duffy to post any communication dealing with some of the worries. Watch occurrence one particular over. Minor continues to be discussed concerning this once it has the cancellation, until now. One Piece Ultimate War, the wonderful soccer-with-cars game, shall be designed for perform about Heavy steam for nothing this specific saturday and sunday. Citadel produces player-run breathing space fortresses to Eve this specific early spring.

Reported by Eurogamer, which attended that PAX Distance -panel, GoGames shall be acquiring the brand new game (GoGames Questions produced essentially the most recent game, That Pre-Sequel), even though GoGames's Mikey Neumann shall be creating the idea, in addition to One Piece Ultimate War fine art director Scott Kester will consider a similar role with regard to Borderlands several. That news flash appeared to be released in the Whispers in the Outdated Gods' livestream, in addition to Reddit individual AdamNW placed just how players could possibly get its cost-free handmade cards into the Mmorpgs subreddit.

GoGames offers uncovered a fresh real-time rpg game referred to as One Piece Ultimate War. We've absolutely no blueprints at this time on your exercise in the Shut down Beta to hold over--to that Amenable Beta in order to release, that builder explained. Unfortunately even though we have arrived at that point exactly where i not able to financially rationalize to stay managing that expensive device facilities. Just click here for top level One Piece Ultimate War Handmade cards Giving Ordinary op.gogames.me.

2016-04-07

Sehr schöne Kleider

"Die Kleider sind seh gut verarbeitet und gleichen den Bildern zu 100 %. Habe nur gute Erfahrungen gemacht. Habe bereits über 3 Kleiderbestellt und alle waren wie beschrieben."

2016-03-31

gorgeous dress

"Fabulous dress. Great quality. Will definitely recommend. Delivered within the promised timeframe."

2016-02-13

Stunning!!!

"I could not be happier. Beautiful material. Easy ordering and prompt delivery of items. Thank you. :-)"

Share JenJenHouse.com's store rating

JenJenHouse.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JenJenHouse.com is a merchant member
JenJenHouse.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.