M–T 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST F - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Saturday - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST Sunday - C
    1-877-553-5337

Shipping & packaging: 7.50/10
Customer service: 9.29/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-25

Maria at Morris 4x4 is Awesome!

"I recently ordered a Mopar lift kit for my new Jeep and had some shipping issues. I called Customer Service and spoke with Maria. She was the epitome of what customer service should be. She was polite, eager to assist and genuinely cared about my issue. Maria was very thorough and followed-up with me as promised. I originally planned to make another sizable purchase however I had decided not to because of the delay with my first order. Maria's outstanding service was the only reason I went ahead with the second order instead of going elsewhere for the same parts. Thank you Maria for what you do and how well you do it. "

2018-05-11

Happy with my order

"Some of my items were on back order but their customer rep Maria stayed in touch with me daily with updates until my item wa shipped! Awesome customer service :) "

2018-05-01

Quick and courteous

"Maria was very quick in answering my email and getting the information I needed, which expedited the problem I had with the actual manufacturer"

2018-04-23

Jeep parts and Maria Morillo

"Maria Morillo was outstanding! She organized all mailing of my parts and redirected two other parts when our address changed. She made all the phone calls and updated me on expected shipping dates. One part was in high demand and delayed longer than expected. Maria updated me until delivery. Morris 4x4 can not go wrong with professionals like Maria Morillo on their team.

Sean SC

2018-04-18

Good Custer service

"Maria helped me out with replacing some damaged stickers very fast and easy taking good care of me the customer!! "

2018-04-13

Best customer service!

"I had placed a fairly large order and actually ordered the same item twice. I contacted customer service to see if I could get one of the items removed and refund ASAP because the item was $600. Maria Morillo was exceptional to work with! She emailed me my invoice and told me to email her directly if I have concerns. In this day and age if online shopping you just don’t get that personal touch and accountability. Usually once the call is done the representative just moved on. Maria even emailed me a couple days later to check to make sure I received my credit. I will be a loyal customer mainly due to the customer service that I received from Maria!"

2018-04-11

Change

"I had to make a change to a part that I ordered for my Jeep. Maria and Hugo helped me and their response was inmediate.
Thanks Morris 4x4 Center Team.

2018-04-11

Great service from Morris4x4

"Morris4x4 provided a professional and efficient service and exported the exact items I needed for my Jeep that I had bought from a dealer in the middle-east and imported to Europe. From the VIN number they helped me select the exact parts needed, and exported them including fragile glass parts to my home in Norfolk UK. I have no hesitation in highly recommending 'Morris4x4' (Josef Cruz and team) on the basis of the high quality of service provided .
Thanks guys.

2018-04-09

Best service ever

"I bought a lift kit for my JK. In shipping one box was lost, immediately a new one was sent. The replacement box was however damaged during transport and this is when Maria Morillo showed super customer service. She understood what was needed and in what time so that I could get my Jeep JK back on trails again. The understanding and solution to the problem was handled perfect by Maria, she defines good customer service that keeps customers coming back over and over even if a package was damange in transport.
/Stefan from Sweden

2018-04-03

Great Support

"Worked with Maria when F-d-x lost my order. She quickly reached out to them, and when they couldn't give an exact time of locating my part she offered me the opportunity create another order. When the location I bought it from originally didn't have the part locally, she found a location that had it in stock and scheduled a new shipment. All of this was completed in the span of about 2 hours. Kudos to her quick responses and support. Thanks You!!"

2018-03-23

The best After sell service of the world

"I received an incompete delivery because of the carrier.
I contacted Morris 4x4 and my request was taken care of by Maria.
She was very patient and professional because I am in France and do not speak English well.
my problem is almost solved and I recommend everyone to order at Morris 4x4.
Thanks again to Maria for her help.

2017-12-17

AVOID LIKE THE FLU

"A customer brought his Jeep over to have an Aztec long arm kit installed on his JKU. 2 of the boxes had parts & instructions missing, than another box was completely missing, never delivered, box 9. He hadn't even opened the boxes before bringing them over!
He has called numerous times and has basically been told tough. Not even an offer of tracking the boxes. Now not even returning or accepting his calls!

2017-08-12

Excellent!

"Excellent Service, Fast Free Shipping and the best Jeep Experts out there. Ordered my part and received it early! Would definitely order from Morris 4x4 again. "

2016-07-25

Horrible! dishonest

"Have policies regarding payments that do not communicate up front. Then send an e-mail saying the information on the card is incorrect when is not, they simply want a different payment method but tell you that after you have to call them. A waste of my time and honestly don't think is ethical behavior from a retailer."

2016-06-15

"Awesome products, quick delivery"

Share Jeep4x4Center - Morris4x4Center's store rating