jbtoolsales.com/

Customer service: 2.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.50/10
2018-06-22

Efficient online ordering

"Thanks for your excellent products and fast, efficient online ordering!"

2018-05-27

fast and easy

"Great prices ,fast and easy check out"

2018-05-23

Shipping can take longer than it says it will take

"Ive ordered on several occasions and i always get it later than it says. They take forever to reply to emails also"

2018-05-15

"Car paint was less expensive than Walmart's cost and at the same time to order the 6 cans of paint through J&B shipping choices I chose the 6.95 shipment 2-5 days and my total came to 52. but with Walmart it came to $102. I couldn't believe it shipping cost was as much as the paint."

2018-05-14

Easy. Squeezy.

"No sweat checking out. And I would have liked a clear coat to go along with the paint I ordered...but it wasn't available. kInda weird...

2018-05-05

porta cable buffer sander

"great price
would have been nice to use the coupon code 29602 can't complain we will see when it gets here.
Always suspicious when asked to review before i receive the tool.. will follow up for sure.
I buy a lot of tools so coupons would be nice to get, i live 2 mins from a harbor freight and would love to give my money to JB
if you are the real deal i will spread the word on amazon to shop here first...
looking forward,
Dr. Steve...

2018-04-25

Still not delivered.

"Advertised everywhere about their 2 day delivery. Well, I ordered Wednesday April, 18th. It is now Wednesday April, 25th. Still no package. "

2018-04-17

No willingness to work with customers

"Buyers beware, there is no customer service, they don’t even list a contact number on their website. That should have been MY red flag. Oh well, we liveand learn. If you buy, you are on your on. Good Luck with that one."

2018-03-20

The worst experience.

"They sent us 4 sets of dollies without bolts and 1 set of wheels. No big deal right? We waited....and waited..sent numerous emails with return responses that we'll get back with you...and waited.... and waited....
Still waiting to get resolution after 4 weeks. HUH?

2018-03-13

They take your money but don't ship you anything

"Terrible service! Ordered pallet jack they charged my credit card immediately Feb 15th still don't have it March 13th. No way to phone them, poor email response. Don't buy from them"

2018-02-16

ammco lathe spring #3110

"paid for 2 day shipping .arriving in 4 days."

2018-02-02

Never got what I ordered.

"Ordered a knife from them off Amazon on December 26th. Got an e-mail from Amazon about a week later letting me know that my order had not shipped, and I could cancel if I wanted to. Waited a few days to see if they were just behind. Finally went to cancel with Amazon, and was informed that I'd need to contact JB in order to cancel the order.
I promptly e-mail them letting them know about my order; after some back-and-forth, I find out the knife I ordered is out of stock, and won't be in stock for two weeks (it's now Jan. 14). I ask them to just ship the knife when they get it in stock because I couldn't find the exact one I wanted anywhere else; I'm told this won't be a problem, they'll ship it as soon as they get it. At the end of January, I get an e-mail from Amazon letting me know that my order has been cancelled because the item is out of stock.
Others seem to have had good experiences with them, I suppose, but I definitely wouldn't recommend ordering anything from them. My customer service experience was terrible and I still have no knife.

2018-01-25

Fause Advertisment

"Was looking a charger and extra battery and ordered it from JB Tools .I read all the specs and item description and it stated "INCLUDES STINGER BATTERY" When talking to them they first wanted a picture of the item I bought which was stupid cause they also wanted my order number which shows what the item was. Then a sent them a screen shot showing they advertised the battery included. They told me they are only human and would not send me the battery. False Advertising to get a sale. "

2018-01-23

Terrible!

"Terrible! They sent the wrong item and faught giving a refund. I had to bring in my bank as a fraud claim. No wonder they have 30 BBB complaints. "

2017-12-02

Worst c/s I've ever had

"Bought a Mayhew inner tie rod tool from JB tools on Amazon. 6 months later it stopped working. Contacted Jason the owner of JB tools for info on a warranty claim. He directed me to the mayhew tool website. First thing I see, there is a 2 year satisfaction guarantee and that the directions from the manufacturer said to return it to the retailer for exchange. JB tools refused to honor it. I then contacted Mayhew directly and was told that JB tools has to honor the warranty and that they(Mayhew) would reimburse JB tools for the exchanged it. For reference this is a 60$ tool, relatively inexpensive as far as Automotive tools go. Again JB tools refused to honor it and when I contacted Mayhew again with this problem, JB tools( Jason, the one man show) flat out lied to Mayhew rep and said that I had refused to send the old tool back and that is why they were not honoring the guarantee. Now when I confronted Jason he gave me some bs and back pedaled considerably. Eventually he did honor the manufacturer warranty but only after 3 weeks of emails and phone calls. Rude emails at that. I would not recommend buying anything from this seller. He does not have the slightest regard for customer service. Nor does this "company", and I use this term loosely, have any regards for the garbage they sell. Buy at your own risk. Worst experience I've had in 10 years buying on Amazon. I'd give them -5 stars if it was possible.

Share J&B Tool Sales's store rating