jbtoolsales.com/

Shipping & packaging: 2.14/10
Customer service: 3.89/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.92/10
2018-08-29

It's been 10 hours since I ordered, no confirmation email and your voicemail boxes are full!

"Not cool! This makes it impossible to know when it will be shipped and I paid for 2 day shipping!"

2018-08-24

Had What I Wanted

"Needed engine paint of a particular color and clear coat. Too bad they were out of primer, but that happens. Primer is common and I can get that locally. Nice to be able to get both items that are hard to find. Shipping charge is reasonable. Prices VERY reasonable!"

2018-08-22

Good Price

"I found the cheapest price from you. Your website was easy to navigate. I took advantage of the free shipping."

2018-08-08

BUYER BEWARE

"Received my order in damaged condition. Reading the reviews on JB Tools, I see that they NEVER respond to customer problems like mine. I am not going to spend my time and energy trying. The useless item I ordered is now in the trash dumpster where it belongs. My advice? Find what you want someplace else. "

2018-08-06

Scam artists or tool sales?

"I purchased tools totaling $899. Similar to another review, the item was damaged in transit. When I attempted to contact them, only by email since they don’t seem to have a phone number, I was told they would get back to me in 24 hours. That was four days ago and still no reply back. Sent additional emails with also no reply. Very quick to take your money but don’t deliver on the product. Next step will be to contact the attorney general for that state to file a complaint as well as the BBB. BUYER BEWARE!!"

2018-08-04

Search difficulty

"Sometimes my searches for items did not find results while other times they did. Eg "urethane cut out knife" gave two matches but you sell more than two."

2018-07-13

Terrible customer service

"I received the item a little longer than expected, but that was not my issue. The item was damaged on delivery and the process I went through to resolve was despicable. Multiple back and forth transactions with photos, Very poor timeliness of replies and still no resolution on how to remedy the situation. I finally gave up and filed a dispute with Paypal for arbitration. This company may carry inventory, but I more believe it is simply an online retailer who drop ships items from jobbers and wholesale warehouses. Their ability to resolve disputes is not at a level even close to that provided by other, more well known retailers."

2018-07-06

Order cancelled - no explanation

"Poor service - order was cancelled and refunded without any correspondence. "

2018-06-28

PAINLESS, THANK YOU

"JOYFUL AND PAINLESS.....THANK YOU"

2018-06-28

NEVER RECEIVED ENTIRE ORDER - FRAUD - THEIVES

"I wish I read the 1 star ratings before- I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING from you again. WHY? Because you do not send the entire order and will not reimburse me for the items I paid for that you never sent. Bottom line, you are thieves.

Updated Review- So I finally received the other 2 items I paid for (a month after) However, this transaction was painful. Multiple emails and phone calls were gone unanswered and were ignored. I was only acknowledged and the situation was resolved after filing a complaint with the BBB.

2018-06-22

Efficient online ordering

"Thanks for your excellent products and fast, efficient online ordering!"

2018-05-27

fast and easy

"Great prices ,fast and easy check out"

2018-05-23

Shipping can take longer than it says it will take

"Ive ordered on several occasions and i always get it later than it says. They take forever to reply to emails also. only reason I order from the is because they have the stuff I need,"

2018-05-15

"Car paint was less expensive than Walmart's cost and at the same time to order the 6 cans of paint through J&B shipping choices I chose the 6.95 shipment 2-5 days and my total came to 52. but with Walmart it came to $102. I couldn't believe it shipping cost was as much as the paint."

2018-05-14

Easy. Squeezy.

"No sweat checking out. And I would have liked a clear coat to go along with the paint I ordered...but it wasn't available. kInda weird...

Share J&B Tool Sales's store rating