M-F 8am-3am Eastern
    1-888-465-2646
    1-800-854-1526
    1-855-709-4099

2013-06-07

"I've used JangoMail before and now I'm using them again because of their flexibility and excellent support."

2013-06-07

"Our company has been using JangoMail for over 5 years now and we could not be happier with the level of service they provide. They make email marketing simple and easy to use. They also have great reporting tools so that you can see how effective your emails are. Whenever we have ran into a issue they have gone above and beyond to address it and treat their customers with respect and care."

2013-06-07

"This is a solid tool for email marketing. Particularly helpful is the detail level of reporting, and it's ability to tap directly into our own internal CRM contact databases, so there's no duplication. "

2013-06-07

"Jangomail is a great service that continues to improve its offerings. They are extremely helpful and service oriented."

2013-06-07

"The Team at JangoMail are extremely helpful and their customer service goes above and beyond. They really listen and devote their time to your individual needs - no question too big or too small! The interface is easy to use and understand. I would highly recommend this Email Marketing service!"

2013-06-07

"JangoMail was very easy to integrate with and while we do not send a huge volume of emails through them, we have never had a problem with reliability. I found the tutorials very helpful when setting everything up, especially regarding optimizing email deliverability."

2013-06-07

"Good service. Provides most of the bells and whistles I need for B2B marketing at a good value."

2013-06-07

"I really enjoy JangoMail, I have been with them as our service provider for our newsletter service for over a year now and they have been grat! they provide great customer service that is always fast, and very helpful! I would recommend Jango Mail, to anyone! Either who owns a small business or a large corporation! They also offer a great free trial!"

2013-06-07

"I have been using JangoMail for the past 5 years and have been completely satisfied. I have looked at the others out there but JangoMail offers features that the others don't. Their technical support team has been helpful when I've had questions. Their pricing is reasonable and I've enjoyed using the new system."

2013-06-07

"JangoMail is an excellent email service for both technical and non-technical users. The levels of integration and automation that are available exceed my expectations."

2013-06-07

"Good customer service, but more important great delivery rates.
I have successfully sent over 300k emails through them during the past 1,5 years and prefer them over all of their competitors. Their childish mascot is not reflecting their high professionalism at all, that's the only thing they could improve on.

2013-06-07

"We are using JangoMail service since 2011. It solved all our e-mail problems."

2013-06-07

"We have used several mail services over the years, but nothing comes close to the features, deliverability, and support we have received at JangoMail. Our response rate improved dramatically when we started using JangoMail. I highly recommend them."

2013-04-26

"I use JangoMail for our weekly newsletters. Their support team is great and helped me get started!"

2013-04-25

"Awesome. Best customer service around. PERIOD. They offered me a great deal for everything I needed. THANKS"

Share JangoMail's store rating