M-F 8am-3am Eastern
    1-888-465-2646
    1-800-854-1526
    1-855-709-4099

2013-06-07

"JangoMail has been a useful tool for sending out email newsletters to our clients, and has made the process of filtering our lists easy."

2013-06-07

"We have used Jango Mail for the past several years. I find it to be a great program for sending out emails to our clients. It is user friendly and easy to manage. The customer support I receive at Jango Mail is excellent. They always do a good job and seem to genuinely care about the customer's experience."

2013-06-07

"JangoMail customer service is excellent - fast and accurate!"

2013-06-07

"Very reliable as I am the administrative contact for Jango mail usage"

2013-06-07

"JangoMail is a competitively priced email service. They're the only one I found that will connect to my website database and pull the most recent list from there, instead of me having to maintain a separate list with the mail service.

I wish they had per-email pricing, instead of a fixed amount of emails per-month, but the pros outweigh the cons.

I also find their "new" interface to be quite confusing and continue to use the "old" interface. If you start out learning the new one, you'll probably be just fine.

If you want advanced features like connecting to your website DB, JangoMail is the way to go.

They're also very responsive to support requests if you have trouble with something.

2013-06-07

"We have used Jangomail for several years and are very happy with their service. The cost versus options available is very very affordable. We have connected our web site to Jangomail which allows our investors to sign up for notification emails. This feature has made communicating web site additions a breeze. Would definitely recommend Jangomail to anyone needing an email marketing service!"

2013-06-07

"JangoMail has been a great service for our organization. The interface is very user friendly and easy to use, the list importing has been extremely helpful and much quicker than other systems we used in the past. I use the database a lot to connect to our contacts and it saves me time on multiple mailings. Overall very happy with the service!"

2013-06-07

"We've been using JangoMail for over 5 years and have had wonderful service with them. They are quick to reply to any questions or concerns. I love how you can track so much information regarding your email recipients so you know what to do on your next email campaign."

2013-06-07

"Excellent product and service."

2013-06-07

"JangoMail is an important tool for our organization. The new user interface has made it easier to use and highlights some of the key features we use everyday including monitoring and reporting, as well as using old messages as templates. One thing to improve on - as the administrator for a the account with multiple sub-accounts, it's tedious to identify a forgotten password and update it. We use "create new user" as a word around that is a quick fix to the situation."

2013-06-07

"JangoMail is a simple to use email client. While there are a few odd things (as far as I can tell, you can't save an email without sending a test first), overall, it has been very effective at delivering my emails and providing timely reports on open and click through rates. For a low-cost email solution, JangoMail is a great service."

2013-06-07

"We found the service delivered everything it promised to. We have been delighted with the staff and the custom/individual pricing for our additional bandwidth requests. It really allowed us to stay competitive in our market. The ability to send out emails with attachments is what keeps us coming back for almost 2 years now.

Keep up the good work...

2013-06-07

"JangoMail is a great solution for start ups that want to get into email marketing and/or want a system of automatic emails for customer communication. It's easy to set up and has all the tools you need to make campaigns. We especially enjoy the built-in email previews and delivery tests. You'll be able to see how your message will look in any email client and you can see if your email will get filtered out by any of the spam services. It's also extremely affordable and you only pay for the amount you send.

We've been with JangoMail since their early days and they've only gotten better. They have a redesigned interface, improved customer support system, and added features. Excited to see what's coming down the road.

2013-06-07

"We use Jangomail to send out emails to our customer database. Since the upgrade, the system is very easy to use and to teach to new employees. The reporting system is a great feature, so show how many ppl the emails are actually reaching. We will continue to use Jangomail and refer to our customers."

2013-06-07

"I have been a JangoMail users for many years and the product that they offer for the price can't be beat. They are constantly updating their user interface and available features. They have made the service so easy to use that my time to send blasts has been cut in half over the years"

Share JangoMail's store rating