Stores > Jafrum

support@jafrum.com
      1-877-464-3563

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jafrum by clicking a star below.
2017-11-10

Customer service.

"I really liked the products we ordered. Unfortunately one didn’t work and had to send it back. I’ve waited patiently for my refund, called and emailed 5 times. I have YET to receive my refund. This is unacceptable. The vest is great- the customer service is AWFUL. Hope you order exactly what you need- otherwise you’re out of luck!!! "

2017-06-14

BUYER BEWARE !!

"I made a purchase from Jafrum of a piece of luggage. The product was totally unacceptable for me. Way too large and heavy even empty. "Free" shipping to me BUT now $45 to $50 to send it back. They probably ship in bulk but the consumer can't so it's very expensive. Even if the product is damaged the consumer pays what ever for return shipping. No shipping labels ,no help in customer service.
A $100 item will now be returned for a $50 loss. That's more than I ever want to pay to this company just to do business there....NEVER AGAIN!

2017-04-19

Horrible customer service

"Sent back a women's leather vest because the sizing chart is not accurate! It cost me 10.00 to return and the only amount being finally refunded after 3 weeks and 2 phone calls is the purchase price not the sales tax I had to pay to purchase the product!! What a joke of a company! I'm very dissatisfied with this company and how they interact with their customers!!"

2017-04-03

Refund

"Just about given up trying to get a refund. Sent 2 pairs of rain pants back been over 2 weeks and still waiting. They don't hesitate to take the money be he haw about refunding. Several times corresponding with customer service and bo refund."

2017-03-29

Terrible Customer Service

"Ordered items from Jafrum back in September. Worst experience I have ever had. After being given false information about my order and ultimately having to request a refund, I was faced with one of the rudest customer service representatives I've ever dealt with. When I asked for a manager or someone of a higher position to speak to, she kept telling me there was nobody else, something I find very hard to believe. Needless to say, we chose to take our business elsewhere. Save yourself the trouble and try RevZilla. "

2017-01-28

Going back to LeatherUp.com!!

"Their sizing is all over the place and there is no way of knowing what size to order even though they have videos to assist you!! And then you have to pay shipping to return items AND pay $10 processing fee, IF they have the other size in stock, which is HIGHLY unlikely!!
LeatherUp.com is FAR superior in this level of leather, with better customer service, in stock product and frequent 10% off coupon codes.
Now I remember why I switched!!

2016-11-21

I'll never buy from Jafrum again!

"Sizing was off on a jacket so I contacted the company for an exchange. After speaking with customer service I was told A) I have to pay for the shipping back to the store, even though this is the first time I've needed to return an item. B) I needed to include $10 more for a "processing fee" for them to exchange my jacket for the next size. And finally C) they couldn't reserve or guarantee my item would still be in stock at the time of the exchange. BUT, if I only returned the item, and then purchased the next size I needed as a separate transaction, I wouldn't have to pay the extra $10. This makes no absolutely no sense to put this hassle on a returning customer. And to top it off, I'm looking at a 20% restock fee for my returned item. So I'm now out $40 after shipping the item back. I contacted a different company, who within minutes matched the price on my item, offered free shipping, and even provided a $5 loyalty discount. My family has spent hundreds of dollars with Jafrum and I can SWEAR they will never receive another penny from me. There's plenty of other retailers with better customer service options."

2016-11-15

Very happy but would like more selection.

"The only thing that was a downer was availability of tall women sizes making it difficult to shop for wife."

2016-11-15

"I can't wait to get the items! Great prices!!"

Always Pleasure todo Business

"Great prices and efficient service and delivery"

2016-11-14

"Website is very easy to use and had no problem at all."

2016-11-14

"Great place for all products."

2016-11-14

"The website is a little difficult to navigate using mobile phone."

2016-11-14

"Very easy to navigate and a lot of good deals!"

Sales!

"Their sales prices are insane!!!!"

Share Jafrum's store rating

Jafrum is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Jafrum is not a merchant member
Jafrum does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!