Stores > Jacobtime.com
  • Jacobtime.com

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jacobtime.com by clicking a star below.

2018-01-15

Top notch

"Prompt delivery and quality product
Highly recommended

2017-12-20

Great customer service

"Great watch. Came on time. Exactly what I wanted and when I needed it. Great job! Keep it up!!!"

2017-12-15

I am so upset with Jacobtime customer service!

"The watch i bought had a zip tie with a sticker says not refundable if removed, unfortunately, i removed to try the watch and found out that the crown is scratching my skin and the watch too heavy. i contacted Jacobtime customer service right away requesting a return, however, i was told it is nonreturnable since i removed the stupid tag. Now i have to stick with $300 watch that i hate. I don't recommend shopping Jacobtime at all. I'd rather pay extra and get my stuff from Amazon with zero hassle customer service experience."

2017-12-14

"I love the price .. he LOVE the watch.. Negative was the extra charge for gift wrapping and it came in a see through bag and my bf got his Christmas gift early beside that it was great"

2017-12-12

Fantastic

"Got the watch I was looking for & it arrived in a timely fashion!!"

2017-12-08

They post wrong selling prices to attract customers

"I placed an order by checking the prices at other sites and since the beat the prices, I placed the order with them. To my surprise my order cancelled by citing the reason that the price was mistakenly posted wrong. But now by this time most of the other sales were over. They are running a scam."

2017-11-29

I still haven't gotten my order.

"I have written three times requesting my tracking number for order 2032557. The first two times I got the same response "Please allow till the end of business day today for us to reply to you with a more accurate response." They haven't responded to my third inquiry yet. I ordered a watch for my best friend almost three weeks ago and still haven't received it. We are meeting in DC this weekend for our gift exchange and I still don't have her present. "

2017-11-22

I’m impressed, I’ll give you 10+

I’m really happy to
Meet you! Thank you for you !

2017-11-09

Never again

"They show watches that they don't have in stock .
Misleading customers .
Never using this website again ever .

2017-10-19

Instructions

"NO ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS!"

2017-10-15

Great to deal with

"I had not heard of Jacobtime before so was a little reluctant in ordering. The watch I was looking at was priced fantastic so I decided to take the chance. So glad I did! The ordering process with very smooth and shipping was lightning fast. The item came well packaged and my girlfriend absolutely love the watch, win win. Extremely happy with the purchase and would not hesitate to order from Jacobtime again. "

2017-10-09

Awesome watch awesome price!

"I bought this watch for my husband five years ago at a local jewelery store. He had a problem with it and sent it into citizen of America to be serviced. Upon delivery someone tampered with our package and stole the Watch out of the mailer. It was very sentimental but my husband also really loved the looks of it. I found it on this website and I had to get another. This is a beautiful watch and it was brand new upon delivery and was a great price. I am very happy and would recommend this site to a friend "

2017-09-04

Top Quality watch

"Purchased a citizen watch for my wife's birthday. Delivery was fast, watch was in perfect shape on arrival, and, my wife loves it. Keeps great time and looks real good. Jacobs time is an excellent place to do business."

2017-08-25

Unique and quick

"We ordered a hard to find item and it came quickly!"

2017-07-25

dont trust their repair service

"it is been 2 months and 14 days since i send my diesel watch to get secondhand fix but i didnt hear from them called in few times they said replacement part just arrived we will ship it in couple days and past 2 more week i called in today same think part just arrived it will ship this week "

Share Jacobtime.com's store rating

Jacobtime.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacobtime.com is a merchant member
Jacobtime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,490 merchant members.