1745 W Jarrettsville Rd
    Jarrettsville, MD US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    9-6 EST M-F, 9-5 EST Sat

Customer service: 8.38/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.77/10
2018-04-17

Manufacturer Mistake

"The part I ordered was incorrect for the unit I have. However like it says on Jacks website we will let you return anything so when I needed to return They took my return and issued a refund
Thank you Jacks hope to do business with you soon

Jon

2018-04-17

pin for ariens snow thrower deluxe impellar

"needed pins for impellar, ariens snow thrower deluxe. was easy to see what parts were needed with the diagram. It was much easier than trying to find these parts in a big box store etc. arrived fairly quickly. I ordered extra just in case I have an issue next year. Replacing pins was a little tricky but I was able to do it without disassembling a whole lot as suggested by a number of people on youtube videos. I did it by removing the chute, a little cramped working space . After knocking out the pin remnants broken inside the shaft, I put an allen wrench in one pin hole to keep alligned, then used vice grip to hold a pin centered over the hole and gently tapped with a hammer on the vice grip until the pin took enough hold. Then used a 1 foot pipe as a "punch" and gently hammered the pipe to tap the pin in place. I rotated the pulleys by hand to rotate the shaft in proper position so that I could hammer through the shoot. Much easier than taking everything apart."

2018-04-16

Shipping policy needs adjustment

"I ordered 6-7 items over a week ago. 1 of the items is on a long back order and won’t ship for another 2-3 weeks after I placed the order. Jacks wants another $8 shipping fee to ship out the rest of the order now since it would require 2 different shipments due to the out of stock item. I believe they should cover that since the item was listed as in stock when I ordered it. Cost of doing business. Also, they insist on $7+ of shipping minimum, even if you’re getting something that a $0.50 stamp and envelope could cover like a single gasket. Quit ripping people off with shipping please!"

2018-04-16

Excellent service

"I have been using Jacks for many years! I have ordered a lot of parts and I have never received the wrong item. Products are always priced better than any other source. I can always find what I need even when its for an oldie that is a project. I appreciate the outstanding schematics as I am a visual person and have a hard time with proper terminology sometimes. Thanks Jacks Small Engines! You've kept all of my equipment up and running! Chain saws, weed eaters, pushers, riders, mulchers, misc.
Marcie Jones

2018-04-15

Very slow

"That says it all, took almost a month "

2018-04-14

Best Place To Buy Small Engine Parts!

"I have bought many small engine parts from Jacks Small Engines and I always get the cheapest price and fast shipping! I will continue to do business with Jacks Small Engines."

Easy to work with

"Accommodating and friendly. Easy to work with. "

Fast service

"I had damaged some parts on my Hustler SD. Had check prices other places. Was very happy when I found them at Jack's. Excellent prices !!!"

prompt delivery

"easy selection and quick delivery...."

Great experience

"Ordering was very easy. Item was out of stock, but I was kept up to date on shipment information. Very happy with experience. I would highly recommend them. "

Best online parts

"Delivered on time with all the hard to find parts for my Everride lawn tractor and very friendly customer service Dept."

Excellent service

"Parts arrived faster than expected. Site easy to navigate."

Fast and Easy

"Easy to lookup parts on there web site. Complete engine parts breakdown makes it easier to find everything you need. Orders shipped out fast. Great prices."

2018-04-12

good job

"timely delivery and good prices

2018-04-12

Great Seller.

"Goods arrived to Ireland in about 3 weeks.Every thing was perfect I will shop there again."

Share Jacks Small Engines's store rating

Jacks Small Engines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jacks Small Engines is a merchant member
Jacks Small Engines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.