1-800-318-4823

Customer service: 8.10/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.88/10
2018-08-15

Crapply service

"Order handle bar for an ultra classic 1.25 in drilled and dimpled I got 1.00 in with no dimples ordered another set did get the 1.25 in drilled and dimpled but we're not for an ultraclassic. Order set of wires put on 2 of the switches wouldn't work. Throttle cabless were to long. The only items that fit were the brake and clutch cables. The gentleman that helped me assured me that everything would fit and if not return the items as long as they were not installed. The only way to tell if they were the wrong size is to install the items. So I'm sitting witha bunch of junk that is no good. Don't waste your time or money."

“Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience with this order. We are always here to help, and would like to resolve the issue. To protect your private information please reach out to us directly at socialmedia@jpcycles.com with your Name, phone number, order and/or customer number and brief description, so we can look into this. We appreciate you as a customer, and look forward in hearing from you. Again, we apologize for any frustration with this order. Thank you for choosing J&P Cycles, and have a great day on 2 wheels!

Fast!

"Items were received quickly and exactly as ordered. Also packaged well to avoid any damage during shipping. Website is very helpful for identifying which parts will work with my bike model."

“Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate you as a customer and are glad you found what you were looking for, that is our goal with every order that is placed with us. Thank you for choosing J & P Cycles and helping us "Keep the world on two wheels". As always, ride safe.

Always helpful

"Have always had a good experience dealing with JP cycle quality items good prices unfortunately I live in Canada and have to pay extra for shipping Which increases my prices substantially considering the US Canadian exchange rate"

new pipes

"I ordered new python pipes for my 2018 Harley Superlow was told they would fit with no adjustment. The top pipe would not fit , had to do some drilling on the bracket on the bike.Other than that sounds a lot better. its turning heads now. sounds a lot better than stock and runs a lot better. Tim"

fast service

"even though I live in a remote area, the delivery was very timely and exactly what I wanted"

No help at al

"Back order the parts I ordered but had them in stock at other stores but I had to call the other stores to get them shipped. Than they don't have it either. Just more run around. "

2018-08-14

very good product and quick service

"very happy and pleased with the tire"

I always fine what I need at J&P Cycles

"I am able to find the product I need easily at J&P Cycles website. The products are always delivered on time and in great condition.

Thanks to all at J&P

Posted Aug-14-2018

“Thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy that you had a pleasant experience using our web site and that your orders arrive on time. Thank you for choosing J&P Cycles and helping us "Keep the World on Two Wheels."”

Great prices and products

"Easy ordering and fast shipping "

Posted Aug-14-2018

“Thank you for sharing the great review. We strive to maintain our industry leading customer service and try to keep a vast array of items in stock that our customers want, so we are able to get them to you as fast as we can and at a reasonable price. Thank you for choosing J&P Cycles and have a great day on two wheels!”

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"When you start rebuilding an old Harley and all the team at J&P seem to understand and are so very helpful. Thanks for the excellent products and knowledgeable staff.

Marty

Posted Aug-14-2018

“We appreciate you for taking the time to fill out our survey and share your feedback on your online experience. J&P Cycles is committed to bringing our riders the best customer service and the highest quality products. Thank you for choosing J&P Cycles and have a great day on two wheels!”

BUYER BEWARE

"Ordered lights for our HD Street Glide, item description listed my model so they were supposed to fit. Lights didn't fit, returned for a refund. Here's where the lack of customer satisfaction comes in. I sent the parts back with my own shipping label. They refunded the lights but not the shipping. I reached out to customer service and they still chose not refund the shipping. I was , in effect, charged shipping twice for parts I can't use. If they need my $8.00 bad enough to lose a customer, so be it. I will not order from them again. "

Posted Aug-14-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We apologize for the issues you faced with this order, and we would like to resolve this for you. Please reach out to us at socialmedia@jpcycles.com with your order number, and we will be happy to refund you for the return shipping costs. Thank you for choosing J&P Cycles, and we hope that you have a great day! ”

Memphis Shades on my Heritage

"Great experience as usual from J&P, out of stock when ordered they rode herd and got one quickly and kept me in the loop.

Memphisis Shades in graidient black went on easy and with red and black bike looks so cool and period which I've worked to emphisis on the Twin Cam.

RJH, in Seattle

J&P experience

"all been good ! Delivery is also good"

Great and fast shipping

"Never had any issues w jp cycles..fast shipping good customer service... if theres any issues they wont hesitate to fix it.."

2018-08-13

Slow

"Took forever to get my parts"

Posted Aug-14-2018

“Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience with this order. We are always here to help, and would like to resolve the issue. Please reach out to us directly at socialmedia@jpcycles.com with your order and/or customer number, so we can look into this. We appreciate you as a customer, and look forward to hearing from you. Again, we apologize for any frustration with this order. Thank you for choosing J&P Cycles, and have a great day on two wheels!”

Share J&P Cycles's store rating

J&P Cycles is a Merchant Member! Learn more

J&P Cycles is a merchant member
J&P Cycles participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.