Monday - Friday 10AM - 6PM, EST

Customer service: 5.71/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.25/10
2018-08-23

prompt service and delivery

"The associate that helped me on the phone was very informative and provided the exact solution we needed. "

2018-07-09

Everything worked out well!

"Condo maintenance had to call customer support for information. Customer support returned the call and answered the question. I was then able to install the smoke detectors myself. "

2018-07-06

No stock, wrong price.

"The item I had purchased, which was listed has available and in stock, was not available. After my order has been processing for 2 weeks, I was told that not only was the listed price incorrect, but that particular item has been discontinued from the manufacturer. After being unable to sell me the listed product for the listed price, and me not wanting to pay a significant price increase for the upgraded model, my order was canceled.

After checking the manufacturer's website this turns out to not be the case. That particular part number is still listed as an active product line. Very displeased. I will say that customer service representative was very polite and professional, but my overall experience was unsatisfactory.

2018-06-21

Buyer BEWARE - complete RIP-OFF - Use amazon.com instead

"These guys are complete rip off. I spoke with them, they recommended a part, I bought it based on that recommendation - They charge you 15% on ALL RETURNS when they made the wrong recommendation. No sorry, no remorse, no working with long time customers (been buying from them for a long time with many orders) - this is the first time I return anything. The item was completely sealed, unopened (it came in a clear bag and I knew that it was wrong without even opening it) - BEWARE- go to amazon.com or www.adiglobal.com to name a couple of GREAT alternatives with much better customer service at the very least

TERRIBLE customer service.

Never sent the partial refund, had to call them 2 times to finally get my refund, and then it was short

2018-06-15

TOOK MY MONEY, BUT NEVERED RECEIVED MY ORDER.

"JMAC TOOK MY MONEY BUT I NEVERED RECEIVED MY ORDER. NO ONE WILL CALL ME OR EMAIL ME BACK. WILL NOT USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN"

2018-05-24

This company did more than expected.

"Thanks to the staff of jmac supply. Your customer service dept made me feel like we were friends, your shipping dept got my part out faster than stated and mailing gave me more than expected. I hope your company prospers and grows because you all deserve it. Don't change your ways. Good luck to all of you and thank you. "

2018-05-21

Great Website

"Found the part I needed but the shipping costs seemed high, especially since it was sent USPS. By the time I realized that on my order, it was too late. "

2018-05-19

Wonderful company

"There was a problem with the Amazon packaging but the reseller made things right. This is a very consumer-satisfaction oriented company. "

2018-04-27

LCN Auto Operators

"Speedy delivery. Provided tracking. Provided the right product. Would absolutely return as a customer!! Thanx JMAC!!

~Will
~University of MD College Park

2018-04-18

Caution advised

"I placed an order for a set of EV speakers and JMAC authorized my card for the purchase amount instantly and the money was taken from my account. After a couple days went by without getting a shipping update I called to see when my order was going to ship. They couldn't give me a direct answer on when the order was going to ship so they said they would call me back. A day later (now 3 days have gone by) I get a call back and the representative informed me that my order was invalid due to some internal errors which priced the speakers below cost but they would still sell them to me for almost double the price I had bought them for. I can get the same and or better pricing from B&H photo and that is where I ended up ordering them from. Guess what, I got a better price and my order shipped the same day. You can find better prices and customer service elsewhere. JMAC brings nothing new to the table unfortunately and I suspect they will be out of business once people find out they are obsolete. Very disappointed after reading fairly ok reviews. "

2018-04-17

Very Dissatisfied

"I attempted to buy Yuasa batteries from JMAC. I was told the battery I ordered was not in stock, so I asked for a substitute which, according to JMAC's Amazon store, was on hand (in stock). Imagine my surprise and disappointment when I was informed that this substitute was not available either — but JMAC would be happy to order either battery for me if I was willing to wait 5 WEEKS.

My order was then canceled by mutual agreement. The rep I dealt with was Tim Moran, polite but ultimately unhelpful.

This company is, in my opinion, incompetent/unreliable at best and untruthful at worst. I will not attempt to do business with them again. The one star rating might be a bit harsh, but there's no provision for 1.5 stars.

2018-02-26

Great

"Had to return a part but that happens. Support was great."

2018-02-16

Awesome company

"I called JMAC when I was doing research on installing a video doorbell with a remote access system. After talking to their salesman I decided to go with the aiphone, As we were discussing what I had planned, the sales rep told me that they had everything that I would need to do the job including door specific release, power supplies and wiring. I looked at other companies to compare prices and for most things JMAC had the best deal. There was one item that they didn't , I gave them the competitors price and they came back with a comparable price. I received my parts in a realistic time frame. The aiphone monitor had a few scratches on it, the folks at JMAC is replacing it. Like the title of this review says, Awesome Company"

2018-02-04

Horrible Company. This is a scam.

"Ordered some items over 4 months ago. Haven't received anything. Tried to contact them but get no response. Took my money and gave me no parts. Absolutely don't do business with them unless you like to give away money."

2018-01-03

Stuck with their mistake

"I placed an order for JVC Security TK-T2101RU ($116 value), and was notified this item was discontinued, so they suggest a great samsung replacement. The issues is that once I installed it, I realized I needed a lens (which will cost me an additional $98!)

JVC Security TK-T2101RU is a dome camera, and if they were going to suggest a replacement, should they have told me, it doesnt come with a $98 lens?!?!?! Now that it is installed, they wont take back the camera... so now I'm stuck with a camera w/o a lens.

Share JMAC Supply's store rating