M-F 9AM to 5PM Eastern. Extended Holiday Hours.
    support@jlhufford.com
    877-554-8336

• checkmark icon COD

2015-04-20

"I purchased a Jura Impressa F7. It could not produce a hot cappuccino. I sent it back to Jura and they "fixed it" and sent it back to me. Still not acceptable. I spoke with Ashley and Kristen at JL Hufford and they could not have been nicer or more helpful. In the end, they gave me a full refund. I will definitely do business with them again."

2014-10-07

"I buy things haven't arrived ,why trading information have been deleted,can I receive my order#321899? When can you receive."

2014-05-27

"i wld never deal w/this company ever again!
i ordered a Simplex Chromed Copper Whistling Tea Kettle No2
at the end of Dec for an island home which i just opened up for the season.i brought the tea kettle which was still in the original box and was going to make myself a cup of tea but little did i know that it does not work on glass stove tops of which i have two. their website at the time i placed the order only indicated tea pots for gas use or non gas and not specifically for gas or electric stove tops and no use on induction or ceramic tops! because it is past their 30 day return policy they won't even
exchange for a merchandise credit. i feel that as a retailer they failed to give the consumer adequate information!
dls from ME

2014-01-28

"I ordered a Jura 14 oz. stainless steel thermal milk container at their listed price of $79.00 which the description said would inlude from Jura 1 Clearyl Blue Water Filter and 2 Cleaning Tablets. At the same time, I also ordered 6 Cleaning Tablets, 1 Clearyl Blue Water Filter and Jura Liquid Cappuccino Cleaner. The order arrived promptly, however, only 1 not 2 Clearyl Water Filter was included and only the 6 Cleaning Tablets I had paid for.

When I contacted J.L. Hufford, I was told there was a mistake on their web page and the Water Filter and Tablets should not be shown as included. The offer shown was a major reason why I chose to purchase from them. However, rather than honoring the offer which would have been worth about $25, they gave me a $13 credit.

I would be cautious about dealing with this company.

2013-12-08

"Best Vitamix retailer we found, great service and beat competitor's prices by about 20%"

2013-08-26

"While it took a while to deliver, it was not JL Hufford's fault as the manufacturer had a backlog of requests. Most importantly, JL Hufford's price was the best deal I could find by far!"

2013-08-11

"Quick delivery and a wonderful product. We have created so many new and delicious recipes with our VitaMix!"

2013-07-25

"Ordered Vitamix pro750 on Jul 15, was told delivery day on Jul 25. Received an email today that their shipment delayed and will be expecting shipment end of next week......but my Visa was charged on Jul 15! How could they charge their customers if they do NOT even have product in stock???

Jul 26 - Received an email today from JL Hufford that they are compensating a 32oz dry container with no extra charge and will ship together with the machine when available. Will give update later.

Aug 1 - Received an email that order(s)has shipped. Will give update later.

Aug 7 - Received Pro 750 and dry container. Highly doubted the machine is a used or reconditioned - dulled blade, marks and scratches.... Very disappointed!

2013-06-20

"Excellent support, sales and service. Product was exactly what we expected. Would definitely purchase from them again!"

2013-06-14

"The coffee mug was just about the same as the one I picked up at a local store in Vermont while visiting. The only blemish is a small greyish spot at the bottom interior of the mug. I am sure it is nothing but it doesn't look pristine.

2013-06-11

"Your company is great at the fast processing and delivery! Ashley...you are awesome and so very helpful!!!"

2013-06-11

"Product came quickly and just as advertised. Very pleased with my purchase."

2013-06-11

"Great experience. Fast shipping. Great price on Juro Capresso machine. Thanks!"

2013-06-10

"Excellent transaction. No troubles. Thank you."

2013-06-10

"Quick and easy for our office."

Share JL Hufford's store rating