Product & services pricing 9.24/10
Customer service: 9.68/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.67/10
2018-05-28

Beautiful affordable gowns

"I ordered 2 gowns from JJs, one long gown and the other shirt.
I was delighted with both of them which arrived in time for me to take on a very special cruise with hubby.
The long gown in navy blue needed the hemline taken up, but that was no problem.
Feeling excited and can't wait to wear them while away...Cunard 's Masquerade Ball and Cocktail party for the short silver dress. Thank you x

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-05-25

Trusted Online shopping

"I've ordered 4 times in total, 2 separate orders. Both were easy and arrived faster than expected! Very reliable website, highly recommend! The quality is definately valued for money! The sizing is exact which makes decisions so easy. I will continue to shop through jjshouse on future. Thanks jjshouse, keep up the great business!!"

Helpful Cool (1)

2018-05-22

Great Quality Products

"Great quality products, quick shipping and helpful customer service."

2018-05-20

beautiful hats

"I purchased a pill box style felt hat, lovely quality, true to description and delivery time was perfect"

2018-05-18

Great experiance

"I have had nothing but a great experience with JJsHouse. customer service has been top notch."

2018-05-18

Greta products and service arrived quickly

"Really happy with everything I have brought "

2018-05-15

Great website!

"I have bought a junior bridesmaid dress, 3 bridesmaid dresses and my wedding dress from jjshouse. All exactly as pictured and amazing quality! Will definitely buy again from there if I ever need a formal dress! Great prices and quick postage. "

2018-05-13

Love it!

"This is my third dress I have bought from jjs house. It was made to measure. Fits like a glove. Love it!"

2018-05-11

Great products , no trucks products are exactly as advertised . The prices are great very affordable . Fast delivery all over the world .

"Not one complaint , Jjs have great quality products at very affordable prices . The delivery process is great I can track it all the way which gives me peace of mind . Products are exactly as on site . Couldn't be any happier "

2018-05-10

Perfect dress, Perfect service

"I ordered a dress for my daughters upxoming pageant and requested an expedited delivery. This beautifully made to measure dress arrived earlier than expected. Thank you!"

2018-05-10

incredible service

"My dress arrived in less time than stated. It fitted perfectly. Am so happy .Bought this dress for my son's wedding and it makes me feel like a million dollars thank you for giving me top service and a well made perfect outfit

2018-05-09

Quick Efficient and well priced!

"Loved choice, easy to use and beautiful packaging! Very pleased! "

2018-05-08

Sequinned Gown fit for Hollywood

"I ordered a custom made black sequinned gown. It is picture perfect and a true to order fit. I wore it to a gala ball and felt comfortable. The fabric is delicate so care is needed on wearing jewelry that won't snag the fabric."

2018-05-07

Perfect

"Dress was exactly as pictured. Arived faster than expected. Thanks :) "

2018-05-07

Good quality clothing with timely postage.

"Pleasantly surprised when we received our order at the quality and very happy with our purchase."

Share JJsHouse.com.au's store rating

JJsHouse.com.au is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJsHouse.com.au is a merchant member
JJsHouse.com.au participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.