Stores > JJsHouse.com.au

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review JJsHouse.com.au by clicking a star below.
2017-11-21

Fabulous dresses / Fabulous site

"This site is amazing. The dresses are exquisite and made exceptionally well. The range is fabulous as are the choices of color. It's an east site to navigate making the hardest process the choice of which one to buy. I'm sold and will definitely be making this my site of choice when looking for something special."

2017-11-21

Wonderful product

"I purchased my wedding dress and had it custom made to fit me and it fitted perfectly... the guys at jj’s house have great customer service and excellent processing speed with making the garments and shipping and excellent prices on their products "

2017-11-19

School Formal Dress

"Beautiful dress, fitted perfectly. very quick delivery."

2017-11-13

Excellant

"I have purchased Shoes recently & then a dress for my Son's Wedding. Every dealing has been excellent and the items i received are just perfect. Would highly recommend to Family & Friends."

2017-11-10

Highly recommended!!!

"Dress came on time and it was so beautiful, and really fits my daughter perfect. I would be buying from jjshouse.com.au again and would be telling everyone about a very positive experience."

2017-11-08

Value Wedding Accessories

"Couldn't find the "right" accessories for an upcoming wedding, but a soon as I started browsing JJs House I found exactly what I had been looking. Great value for money, and always quality from JJs."

2017-11-08

Happy

"Great prices. Nice dresses. "

2017-11-07

Beautiful shoes

"The shoes and service I received was absolutely amazing "

2017-11-07

First time buyer

"Came across this website while I was looking for a pair of fancy sandals. Found exactly what I wanted, placed my order, received the sandals - love them. Great looking and perfect fit."

2017-11-05

Beautiful Dress

"I was so happy with my dress it is beautiful .I was a bit apprehensive about ordering a dress on line as previous dresses I have ordered online through other companies have turned out to be nothing like they advertised and I have always been so disappointed. But the dress I recieved from you is gorgeous and just like the picture. I received it very promptly I am a very happy customer and will definitely order from you again thankyou "

2017-11-04

Always good

"Great dresses - quick delivery"

2017-11-01

Awesome dresses

"At first I was a bit hesitant to buy online but when my bridesmaids were all different sizes and I could not find the lavender coloured dresses I want in the shops I gave it a go. And WOW the dresses were awesome. I had them custom made and they all fit perfectly and the colour of the dresses matched the picture online - no surprises. Plus they came 10 days after ordering them! Which is amazing. I would definitely buy from them again! "

2017-10-31

Excellent quality

"I was impressed by the great service and quality of the dressmaking. It was size accurate for Australians too which is important. It was perfect for my special occasion, arrived when said and had the “ wow!” factor I was after. Love it thanks so much. "

2017-10-30

Excellent

"Ordered an ink blue evening gown for my sons wedding. My first time shopping at jjshouse. Dress arrived on time in the right colour and exactly as the original picture
Lace is gorgeous and matches the dresses main colour. Quality is very good .
Great item for a reasonably price. Very happy with this purchase. Will definitely shop here again

2017-10-29

Thank you!!

"Very happy !! I will definitely shop again!!"

Share JJsHouse.com.au's store rating

JJsHouse.com.au is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJsHouse.com.au is a merchant member
JJsHouse.com.au participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.