Stores > JJsHouse.com.au

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review JJsHouse.com.au by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

I LOVE MY DRESS

"My dress is everything and more! I am so happy to have ordered from Jjshouse. I may need to get it altered down the bottom but that is no problem whatsoever. I am so pleased and can not wait to wear it. Thank you!!"

2017-12-06

What a very serendipitous find!!!

"I found JJ’s House on line purely by chance - and how happy I am that I did! I have since bought six pairs of boots, three pairs of evening shoes and three pairs of sandles. I am absolutely delighted with all of my purchases, the precise information regarding delivery of those items and the quality of each of them. I have since been telling all my friends about this company and shall continue to do so ... I am THAT impressed! The shoes sizes have all been absolutely true to size. The quality of each item has been consistently excellent. The comfort of each item is perfect. Keep up the good work JJ’s House - you are truly doing a great job. Many thanks."

2017-12-06

Online shopping dubious buying dress online for bridesmaid exceed expectations

"From the get go team at Jjs house provided exceptionally service. With a colour that was hard to find in a full length strapless plain bright yellow dress my options were limted in store sure if it was pastel or cocktail length id have been fine. I was running out of time and dubious about spending so much online for a dress that was of unknown quality. The team listened to my needs and found a dress that met the brides request bar one it had beading on it but that wasn't an issue for Jjs house team the had the taylors make it without the beads and to my custom size and put a rush on it i recieved my dress in 9 buisness days 3 days earlier then promised so i had it in my hands before leaving for the interstate wedding. The dress arived in a beautilful box inside a protective ziplock bag inside out to protect the front of the dress from being marked or damaged in transit. I was pleasantly shocked and the dress was perfect the bride loved it and I will always order from Jjs house when needed or just because I can Thankyou so much JJs house honestly. Warm Regards Melissa "

Ball-gown scoop neck #105556 & Silk clutch

"Stunning gown. Beautiful fabric. Quality workmanship.
Processing and delivery times were spot on. Custom size and shipped from China to Tasmania. Ordered Nov 1st. Arrived Nov 20th. Highly recommend JJ's House.

dresses and online help

"Recently I had three bridesmaid dresses to buy for sizes not all on the size chat. I am thrilled to say that the online chat service was fantastic. I felt confident that the customer service person knew what the process was and gave me great advice.

The dresses arrived recently with all sizes perfect and the craftsmanship was beautiful.

Highly recommended

"I dressed my entire bridal party including myself with jjhouse and love each and every garment that they have sent me. All 5 gowns true to what was promised, was sent to me in a timely manner and are beautiful. "

Great dress!!!!

"Quick delivery, dress was perfect and just like it was advertised!! "

2017-12-04

quality products

"great shopping fast delivery very happy will definitely be buying again

2017-11-29

Great experience

"I bought my wedding dress and it’s 100% perfect "

2017-11-29

Beautiful hair accessories for my wedding

"Hassle free experience. Chose two nice looking hair accessories, to choose closer to the date and love them both. Really good quality for the price, they came well packed and arrived well within estimated time. Would definitely recommend to other brides. Thank you."

2017-11-28

The perfect dress to wear to renew my marriage vows!

"Thank you JJ'sHouse for another beautiful dress to add to my wardrobe. I could not be happier with my purchase of this stunning dress!!! From the beautiful lace detail to the satin waist band to the gorgeous tulle skirt, this dress did not disappoint. This dress made my special day just perfect, I felt like a Princess. I take a STD JJ'sHouse size 14 which fits perfectly every single time. "

2017-11-26

Comfort on the dance floor

"I have experienced quite a bit of trouble in the past selecting the right comfortable shoes for my feet. I have now found the solution in JJ's shoes. Each pair I have selected have been comfortable and easy to wear without having to change halfway through a dance because of sore feet. The sizing has been accurate & good delivery time with no problems. I would recommend. "

2017-11-22

Happy Customer

"I am very happy with dress and I love the colour. Soft jacket goes lovely. Thankyou"

2017-11-22

Was able to find 2 beautiful dressss

"It was easy to narrow down the caterogries to find what I wanted"

2017-11-21

Fabulous dresses / Fabulous site

"This site is amazing. The dresses are exquisite and made exceptionally well. The range is fabulous as are the choices of color. It's an east site to navigate making the hardest process the choice of which one to buy. I'm sold and will definitely be making this my site of choice when looking for something special."

Share JJsHouse.com.au's store rating

JJsHouse.com.au is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJsHouse.com.au is a merchant member
JJsHouse.com.au participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.