Product & services pricing 9.64/10
Customer service: 9.71/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.38/10
2018-04-28

Excellent service

"Just purchased my wedding dress and it’s perfect true to size and I’m looking forward to wearing it on my special day in 2 months! Shipping was super fast couldn’t have asked for a better experience for online shopping"

2018-04-27

Beautiful Dress

"i admit I heard all the stories of wedding dresses from online but this dress is exactly as pictured and so gorgeous. made really well, I can not find any flaws, trust me I tried. very happy with my purchase, will definitely use JJs house again. postage took 2 and half weeks to Australia. fantastic :)"

2018-04-24

True to the size and good quality

"It was very good experience using jjshouse website cos they were true to the size and the quality was on point and delivered on time as well not like other website that I used to order. Thank you and will definitely using jjshouse
again and again

2018-04-24

Awesome

"Bought a dress. Really like it thanks"

2018-04-22

Fantastic!

"The dress got delivered much quicker than expected, and the dress fits perfectly"

2018-04-19

Would recommend

"I was somewhat wary about buying a dress online (after seeing so many horror stories) but I was pleasantly surprised. The quality was good, the price was excellent and my dress was exactly as was pictured on the website. I have just ordered my third dress from this website, and I would definitely recommend it to others. I would only add, make sure you take your measurements accurately to order the correct size (I normally wear a size 10, but in JJ's dresses I need a 12)."

My ball princess dress

"I love my wedding dress. It was out fitted so perfectly and modern. Also, very good value. Help me save a lot of Money. All my friend said "well factor". Many friends asked about our dress wedsite. Thank you so much JJs house. I love it."

Brilliant product

"So good. I got my wedding and bridesmaids dresses from here. The bridesmaids dresses were amazing I want to be my own bridesmaid because of it!"

Everything was perfect

"I brought my wedding dress. It was perfect."

2018-04-16

Wedding shoe shopping was easy!

"I had trouble finding the type of shoe I wanted for my wedding. Everywhere had the design I wanted but not the colour, or vise versa. A friend got me onto JJ's and there is was - the design and the colour I wanted! They arrived quickly and fit comfortably. I cannot wait to wear them for my big day!"

2018-04-15

Above and beyond expectation

"Ordered 4 pretty evening dress reached ultimate satisfaction:-) very happy"

2018-04-11

I simply love the products and the descriptions are perfect

"I simply love the products and the descriptions and sizing are perfect which means I have never had to return a thing! Shipping is prompt and everything arrives in perfect condition.
I love the selection available and the quality is great.
I have been very pleased with all of my orders from JJsHouse and shall continue shopping with you.
Thanks for a great service

2018-04-09

Excellent

"Received my items, way better than the photos. Absolutely love everything I received. Excellent service. "

2018-04-06

Great

"Great experience, great products"

2018-04-06

Excellent value

"Purchased three pairs of shoes that will be used for Latin and Argentinian Tango.
When the shoes arrived I was pleasantly surprised at their quality.
Have already worn some of them and found that they were perfect for the task.

Share JJsHouse.com.au's store rating

JJsHouse.com.au is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJsHouse.com.au is a merchant member
JJsHouse.com.au participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.