8am - 6pm
    sales@jesrestaurantequipment.com
    866-200-6056

2018-02-05

No product

"I ordered coca cola 32 oz tumblers on 12/6/17. It's now 2 months later & I still do not have them. I contacted them on 12/22/17 asking them where they were & was told that they are on back order.

They said I could wait or get a refund. I chose to wait. I chose to wait because Brittany said it should be 2-3 more weeks and they should be in. Here we are 2/5/18 & they still haven't shipped.

I've requested a refund. We'll see what happens now.

2017-12-22

Bad Customer service

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS DISHONEST COMPANY!!
They use the typical bait and switch practice of advertising a low price and then calling you saying the manufacturer had a price increase.
I ordered a Southbend stove online at a great price and then a week later they called me saying the “price increased just exactly at the same time as I ordered it”...by $300!!
As a business owner, they should have honored the original price, eaten the $300 and then I would probably have bought the rest of my kitchen equipment from them.
They just lost my business. I’ll be buying my restaurant equipment elsewhere!

2014-10-07

"I've researched about 7 online stores for Hoshizaki ice machine and bin that I was buying for my work place, and had narrow down to three companies according to reviews and pricing. I sent the same email message to all three store requesting for final price (due to they all said in their respective website that "email for a discounted price." So, I did) I received automated replies from all three stores almost right the way; however, JES is the only store that had a sales person writing me a personal message with a name and contact number the following day, in addition to the automated email that I received. This showed me that JES has better customer service among the three. And even though JES did not offer me the lowest price, I called and place my order with them right the way. Daniel, the salesman was helpful and knowledgeable, and made sure that the items I wanted were in stock, and I placed my order with him over the phone. Daniel also replied my emails promptly with my questions answered. The products arrived one day earlier than I expected! BONUS! "

2013-03-12

"I received personal attention with my order. JES was quick and easy to work with."

2013-03-07

"I am very excited to have the new knife sharpener. This was definitely the best deal around."

2013-03-05

"Excelent selection and ease of use!"

2013-02-27

"We were very pleased with the Italian Chef's hats we ordered from JES. The hats were of very good quality and were a hit at the event they were purchased for."

2013-02-27

"Was a great vender to buy from"

2013-02-20

"I live in rural Nova Scotia where even Fedex declines to venture. But JES Restaurant Equipment got a heavy piece of equipment right to my door. No fuss, no problems. Their sales staff advised me on the best product for my needs and they were bang on. My garlic peeler is perfect and a wonderful help in my small business. Thanks JES."

2013-02-15

"Like other reviewers, I found that JES doesn't honor their own prices. I placed an order after viewing the item online (and also confirming the pricing with the JES sales rep via chat feature) and received my order confirmation email. The next day I got a phone call saying that they would not honor the price; I spoke with a manager who claimed that the item was described and priced correctly online (yeah, after they changed it, which she later admitted to). Furthermore, they offered to "sell it to me at their cost" but blatantly lied about what their cost was (I know this because it showed up priced lower than "their cost" later that day on their website). Overall just felt like a sleazy operation."

2012-12-05

"I am very satisfied with my experience with JES Restaurant Equipment and Restaurant Supply. They had what I needed at a very reasonable price, and the shipping was fast. I am very happy with my purchase and shopping experience at their online store."

Helpful (1) Cool

2012-12-04

"I had a very positive first experience with JES. From order confirmation to confirmed shipment to receiving my product, there was nothing more I could've asked from JES."

2012-12-03

"The product we bought from JES was a radiant food heater. We use it to keep the plates warm. It works well and the price was reasonable. The only thing that would have been nice is if the heater would have come with a cord and a cord clamp. Other than that we were very satisfied."

2012-12-02

"I purchased my product on-line and it came very quickly with no issues"

2012-12-01

"Dynamic MiniPro.

For the home user, this is not only a perfect size but vastly more powerful than what you will find in the general market. 200W and a dual metal drive, detachable shaft for 1) EASIER cleaning (dishwasher safe shaft) and 2) COOL accessories! JES pricing is the BEST for this product and priced none much higher than the expensive "home-goods" ones, but this is a FAR superior product. I've had Bamix, Cuisinart, Waring... Forget it. Save your money and a headache. Get THIS! Dynamic MiniPro

Share JES Restaurant Equipment and Restaurant Supply's store rating