Stores > Irresistible Me

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review Irresistible Me by clicking a star below.
2018-01-05

Excellent!

"I’ve tried so many brands over the years and this is the best hair quality of all! The customer service was great, helping me choose the right shade. I chose expedited delivery because... Christmas and they came super fast. They were right about the color, too. Blended right in with my hair! Folks have no clue I'm wearing them.
5 star review from this happy customer!

2018-01-03

Royal Platinum #613 20" Hair Extensions

"HORRIBLE... The extensions are great right out of the box but after only wearing once nothing but tangles. You have to brush almost every 1/2 hour and the amount of hair that comes out is almost enough to make another set. Thank goodness they were 200 grams. I have bought less expensive that were 10x better quality. Do not recommend! Don't waste the $200 plus dollars. I emailed them so they could assist me but no response so customer service isn't any better than their hair :("

2017-12-14

Gorgeous hair extensions !!

"Words are not enough to describe how truly gorgeous these hair extensions are! I contacted customer service before purchasing because I had some questions regarding them, and they were extremely helpful and responded right away. I naturally have long hair but wanted to buy these for special occasions and to wear for more volume, as often as I could. I simply love being able to use them for thicker ponytails and longer braids! The extensions are FLAWLESS - perfect quality, I will be recommending Irresistible Me to everyone I know and THANK YOU for producing such outstanding products. I feel nothing less than glamorous when I have these extensions in! Good job everyone!

2017-12-13

So beautiful!

"I just discovered these irresistible hair extensions that I completely love!
The brand not only surpassed my expectations but also wow’ed my friends when I showed them. This hair is silky, thick, lustrous, beautiful and undetectable. I am able to wash, blow-dry, curl and braid my extensions so basically, I treat them just as I would my own natural hair.
They're such good quality and I am a very happy customer!

2017-12-04

So good!

"After a necessary big chop, I missed having long hair so I looked around for some human hair extensions. When I saw their Black Friday discounts I decided to try their Royal Remy clip-in extensions and I'm very happy I did.

It's useful that you can see the estimated processing time for absolutely every product. I was undecided between 20 and 22 inches, but for my color the 22 inches shipped in 7 working days, so I chose 20 inches and the next day I got a tracking number.

I needed a little help with my color, I though I was between Medium and Light Brown, and all it took was an email and a couple of pictures, and their customer service advised me.

The black box in which they come is pretty cute, but the real beauty is the hair itself. The set I received is simply gorgeous. The hair feels just like my own, the texture is exactly the same. At first when I was looking at the sample weft I thought the color was a bit lighter, but when I put it in my hair, I couldn't believe how well it blended. I couldn't tell which was my hair and which was the weft.

2017-11-29

10/10 would recommend!

"I normally have thin hair that is fairly long, reaching the middle of my back. I got 24" inches mainly wanting to focus on volume. And OMG I love them. I have bought from a more expensive brand before and these IrresistibleMe are way better! You get more for your money. Not only do they add obvious length, but a great deal of volume. The wefts were all fairly thick from top to bottom. They blend with my hair beautifully. They color I got, Platinum Blonde, was spot on. They are super soft and I'm obsessed. Definitely going to get another set in the future."

2017-11-28

Do not recommend!

"I ordered a wig, waited over a month for it to ship. Then I didn't even receive it! No tracking provided, no help what so ever. Spent alot of money and got nothing but wasted time and a total loss! Wig never arrived and this company will do nothing to reimburse me."

2017-11-24

They have exceeded my expectations.

"Irresistible Me was recommended to me by my hair stylist. I wanted some for an upcoming event and she told me they were the best quality you can find at such an affordable price. I’ve had my extensions for over 2 months now and I’ve used them quite a few times and I simply adore them. I have shoulder length hair so it’s a lot of fun playing around with all the new hairstyles I can achieve with these extensions. The clip in aspect is great as I can use as many or as little of the extensions as I need for my hair type and style. The clips are always very snug and stay in place for hours! Sometimes I do wish I ordered another color rather than the ombré because it is such a drastic difference on me but I have gotten so many compliments and had people tell me how real it looks!! I’m very excited! Keep up with the good work! "

2017-11-12

Not worth the money

"Ponytail was super thin. Weft was not human hair and would not take professional hair colour even though multiple youtubers gave it a fake thumbs up and irresistible me would not refund me my $200+ as extensions had been coloured"

2017-11-01

AH-MAZING

"I love these extensions! I have short and bristly hair....they fit any hair type and blend super well! The hair is soft and stylish. I think the price point is right on and I wouldn't trust any other site."

2017-10-28

Still waiting past their due date for my wig I ordered

"So I ordered a wig and I’m still waiting since oct 4th. They state processing takes 10-15 business days and it has been longer than that plus it’s still processing! Ugh not impressed so far"

2017-10-24

Real Review

"So I was reluctant to buy because I've seen a mix of good and bad reviews. I heard people saying that these reviews are fake and that it's all a scam. For viewers, I just want you to know that I am a real reviewer. So I bought it anyways and I do not regret it! I am absolutely IN LOVE with my extension. They stay in my hair when I brush it and it flows nicely with my original hair length. I really don't understand why people complain because I am extremely happy with my product and I will for sure order again! This product was a little pricy but I figured the more, the better and I was not wrong. I'm not a famous Youtuber, I'm not a beauty blogger, just a normal college student with a desk job. Took some time, but I was able to finally figure out the best way to put the extensions in my hair without it being noticeable. I would definitely recommend Irresistible Me!"

2017-10-17

I recommend!

"I own Irresistible Me hair extensions and they are AMAZING. I dyed them twice & they still look great. I also wear them nearly every day and I cannot believe they are still in great conditions and it's been almost a year. Because my hair is thick, the texture blended perfectly with a 200g set even though my hair was quite short when I first got them. They also NEVER tangled badly at all so you know they're Remy unlike other brands. I recently bought a Ponytail as well and I am in love. "

2017-10-06

I'm absolutely thrilled with my IM purchase!

"I'm absolutely thrilled with my IrresistibleMe purchase. I have been considering buying from IM for over a year now and I finally bit the bullet and did it considering I had a Photoshot to do. Not only does the Light Brown perfectly match my own hair (and I do mean perfect) you really cannot tell that it's in my hair. I had a blow dry stylist install 3 clip ins after doing my hair for my Photoshot and it looked amazing. For the value you get for 10 clips and the quality of this hair compared to other clip-ins I've purchased, I WILL BE BUYING MORE."

2017-10-05

Worth every penny!

"Human hair extensions are expensive and I had put a lot of money into them before I found Irresistible Me. No other brand that I've tried even comes comparable to these extensions. For those looking to buy a set of extensions, definitely go for these. I am in love with their Royal Remy line."

Share Irresistible Me's store rating

Irresistible Me is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Irresistible Me is not a merchant member
Irresistible Me does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!