Stores > Ironside Computers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ironside Computers by clicking a star below.
2017-11-21

Outstanding products with GREAT Customer Service

"When my son came to me and said he had built a computer and wanted to order it from Ironside Computers, I said, "How do we know we can trust them?" We have been burned in the past with some of our internet purchases. My fears quickly waned. Almost immediately after we placed our order, we started getting updates via email regarding our purchase. We even received a call from the company letting us know that one of the items my son had ordered was running a few days out. They asked us if we wanted to wait for the item or amend the order. We decided we wanted to wait. The customer service we received was OUTSTANDING! Not to mention, my son LOVES his computer from Ironside. We are currently thinking about updating our computer with a new graphics card. I emailed them and asked their opinion about a graphics card that my son had picked out from another internet site. I wanted to know what they thought about the card, if they had a compatible card, and if he needed it. As usual, I received a speedy reply with all the information I needed. It looks like we will have another Ironside Computer purchase this Christmas!"

2017-10-19

Absolute Worth

"Great value with great product. 100% Recommended"

2017-10-13

Amazing Customer Service

"Had a power issue with my computer not staying on. I called in to tech support and within minutes they were saying they were going to build me another one and send it out immediately before even shipping mine back to them. Amazing customer service and they went above and beyond to accommodate."

2017-09-26

"I still haven't recieved the computer, but their customer support got back to me very quickly about why my computer was late."

2017-09-01

Amazing Company

"Ironside is a great computer company, you can trust them they are quick and efficient, we all know that everyone makes mistakes so do they but if you give them a call their support is great to work with and are really helpful. The technical service that I had to go threw because my computer didn't work was really fast, they fixed and sent back. Remember If you can't build your own pc just buy one from them, they will do all the work have everything good to go -Dhillon"

2017-08-15

"oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

2017-08-15

Woo

"Sunnysplosion and Kiandymundi brought me here."

2017-08-14

Best choice so far !

"Great pricing, great selection of parts. Can't give a higher review until I receive and test the product. "

2017-08-14

"It made customizing specs and going thru the process easy."

2017-08-13

noice

"it was quick easy and simple."

2017-08-12

Cheap and Full

"I encountered Ironside computers through a channel on youtube. And so in these prior days I have been looking for a computer to buy as my old one had expired. Then, I remembered Ironside computers, a site that allows you to customize your very own P.C! It gives you the choices of specs, ranging from a lower-mid gaming/casual computer to a high tier computer that'll last you a give amount of years, given the price you pay. A solid and fair buy and eases the stress that my father had succumbed to when making the decision on which computer to buy. Thank you very much!"

2017-08-12

Best investment I've made in a while!

"Now I knew where to start when it came to desktop pcs, but I didn't trust myself fully to do the building. So I happened to find them through a streamer I watch and I have not been disappointed by the buy! Easily the best investment I've made into a gaming pc!"

2017-08-11

How much better can you get??

"Not only did I get a computer that runs beautifully with any game, I got amazing customer service! I was kind of worried about making such a large purchase from a company I had never ordered from before, but I made the plunge and I definitely don't regret it! They send me emails almost everyday updating me on what was happening with my computer, from the time it was just getting the parts together to the final testing to make sure it ran fine; I was completely in the loop. Every time I got one of these emails I would show it to my friends to gush about how my computer was coming soon. :) I will definitely make ironside my go-to recommendation if anyone wants an affordable and functional gaming computer! "

2017-08-10

"The only thing I would say is, the input screens were dim, and somewhat difficult to see."

2017-08-09

Most happy

"Very good communication during and after purchase. Easy website to navigate and got everything I wanted and ordered. Will definitely be a return customer!!"

Share Ironside Computers's store rating

Ironside Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ironside Computers is a merchant member
Ironside Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.