2012-12-14

"DO NOT ORDER FROM IRISHPEAT.COM
They DO NOT answer calls or emails. Their credit card processing company (ccnow.com)answers emails but keeps telling you to wait for the shipment. MOST IMPORTANTLY, THEY NEVER SHIP WHAT YOU ORDER!!!!!!

2010-11-17

"I placed an order with Irishpeat.com on Oct.25 2010, I received a FedEx tracking number whitch stated that the order was scheduled to be picked up by them on Nov.4th 2010. Nothing happened. I sent numerous emails via the website regarding the order but got no replies. I then noticed that FedEx had an email address from this company (shamrock58@gmail.com. I sent an email to this address and got a reply from a guy called 'Mike' stating that he would arrange the peat to be reshipped on Monday Nov.15th. I have sent another 2 emails to 'Mike' to find out what if anything has happened to my order but have had no reply. I doubt that I will see my order..or my money. THIS COMPANY CANNOT BE TRUSTED....DO NOT ORDER AYTHING FROM THEM"

2009-12-13

"thank you JoshLawless for your review. I followed up with a dispute thru Paypal as you suggested. I too could not get a response from either irishpeat.com or moore and assosciates- no replay by phone or email. It's been over 5 weeks and I have not received my item. I was billed though within 24 hours. I've filed a despute with my credit card company, paypal, and filed a complaint with Consumer Protection."

2009-05-18

"I placed an order for 55 pounds of peat on 4/28, paying with paypal (the only option). Paypal charged my card immediately. The website indicated that "All orders received by 6:00 PM EST will be processed and shipped the following business day." On 5/11, having received no confirmation (other than my paypal receipt), I emailed the company to ask for a status update. When the emails I sent to help@irishpeat.com bounced, I tried the toll-free number on the website (888-422-PEAT) during the stated hours of operation (9-5 EST). The number dumped right to an answering machine. Concerned, I started investigating the domain registration information for the site. Not satisfied with what I turned up, and finding other reviews online indicating that people were not receiving their orders, I started a paypal dispute the same day (5/11). On 5/13, Paypal forwarded me a tracking number they received from the seller. The tracking number (1Z9630Y20340766449) indicated that a package was shipped 5/12. I received the package on 5/18, and discovered it weighed exactly 37 pounds, box, packing materials and all. I wrote the company at the email address I obtained during from the paypal dispute confirmation email (mike@jacklambert.com), and indicated that I felt I was being ripped off. Surprisingly, the owner immediately responded and said that was the second box I was sent. I have demanded a second tracking number, to substantiate this claim. As of yet, no response from the owner. I've been out $99 for 20 days, and have about 2/3 of what I ordered."

Share Irishpeat.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!