2013-11-19

"Great company to work with. "

2013-11-19

"Being an avid investor in the diamond trade, I found IDX an all around solid company who's knowledge in the diamond industry is second to none. The turn around time was very quick, as I recieved my investment within the 5-7 days timeframe as quoted. I recommend IDX to anyone looking to invest or even if you are in the market looking for that special someone!"

2013-11-19

"Great service and expert advice given!!!"

2013-11-19

"I couldn't be anymore pleased with the way Investment Diamond Exchange conducts their business. I will continue to purchase from them for many years to come. "

2013-11-19

"The guys at Investment Diamond Exchange made time to make sure I got the exact stone I wanted. They even followed up to make sure I was completely satisfied!
I will be purchasing more investment diamonds in the future from this company.

2013-11-19

"excellent customer service. wish i knew of them sooner!"

2013-11-19

"Best customer experience... Lowest price I could find on the diamond I wanted"

2013-11-19

"I was very satisfied with my Diamond purchase through Investment Diamond Exchange. Kris was very knowledgeable and helpful, making for a very smooth and stress free process. I would highly recommend their services"

2013-11-19

"Chris worked directly with me to find a GIA certified diamond that met my needs and budget. Prices were beyond fantastic (same diamond was listed for 10% higher on a popular online site) and the service was A+++. I have recommended them to my friends and family and I am very thankful for the diamond I found. I am beyond certain that my future wife will be thanking you soon too!"

2013-11-19

"My diamond is so beautiful! Thank you!"

2013-11-19

"Very knowledgeable, professional, informative. Not pushy, gave me a lot of time to think about how I wanted to invest. I plan to invest with them again very soon."

2013-11-19

"Very satisfied with the service and quality. "

2013-11-19

"My experience with, Investment Diamond Exchange, was very pleasant throughout the entire purchase process. I highly recommend their services to others, and will use them again."

2013-11-19

"Easy transaction process, and their customer service is top notch. I didn't have any problem with my investment purchase. "

2013-11-19

"I am so happy I decided to buy a loose diamond from Investment Diamond Exchange. Like most men I suffered from sticker shock when shopping for an engagement ring at the jewelry store. Buying a loose stone and having it set myself was ingenious. The diamond is beautiful, and way more affordable than what a similar diamond cost in jewelry stores. Ordering was easy, delivery was fast, and I am completely satisfied. "

Share Investment Diamond Exchange's store rating