Monday -- Friday 10:00 AM -- 6:00 PM
    NA
    johannah@into-the-wilderness.com
    878-689-8742

2012-08-06

"Fabulous customer support!! Stellar! I give Into-the-Wilderness 6 Stars across the board!

Very personal touch and I could not ask for more responsiveness. I was kept aware of my order processing all the way through the transaction. Thank you Jo Hannah!

After much on-line browsing, I found only one vendor who advertised the item I purchased at lower price ($2) than Into-the-Wilderness but I had a better vibe about this supplier and decided to place my order with them. I was not disappointed!!

I will absolutely purchase from this Into-the-Wilderness again.

2012-07-27

"Probably the best online purchase I've made due to the fact that shipping was cheap and it got here before I expected. Great customer service, great product, and great service. I'd buy from this company again "

2012-07-16

"I ordered a set of Motorola walkie talkies with a 23 mile range for hiking purposes and the set was shipped out the same day and arrived within a few days after that, so that was great. The radios were in new packaging and worked great. No complaints."

2012-07-16

"Great experience!!! I went searching for a replacement invisible fence collar for my dog. The replacement from invisible fence was expensive from my perspective. I found this website which sold replacements at a fraction of the cost. I was a little leary since I had never heard of the company or the replacement brand. My expectations were exceeded by a mile.....I ordered the collar from them ($25 less than anyone else on the web and more than 50% less than what invisible fence charges), I received three emails giving me an update as to the status of the order (I love being kept up to date) and I received the order in less than 3 days. I couldn't be happier with the experience and I will certainly order more merchandise from this company. Thanks for exceeding my expectations!"

Share Into-the-wilderness.com's store rating