Stores > InsureMyTrip.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review InsureMyTrip.com by clicking a star below.

Easy

"Extremely easy to navigate this site. Easy to contrast and compare different plans. Easy clear coverage information"

Very helpful

"Easy to use and took time to talk me through several aspects of the policy. Hope we never need to use it!"

2018-02-20

"very easy to compare plan pricing"

Very informative

"Lauren was very helpful and patient with me. I had done a lot of homework ahead of time but she was able to explain much more and actually get me a better price. Personal service...excellent!"

Very good experience

"The representatives I spoke to were very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. They helped me choose the right policy and and I received my quote within minutes via email. I highly recommend InsureMyTrip.com. "

Good service

"Great customer support, answered my questions quickly "

A lot of choices.

"Very user friendly, and informative."

Travel insurance cost comparison

"I appreciated all the options and details provided, so that I could make an informed choice."

2018-02-19

Helpful People and a good site

"This is the third time we have used InsureMyTrip.

Now to be clear, we haven't had a claim yet, so we'll see what happens when that happens.

But... I had a question about insuring event tickets (you can), that they answered quickly.

Moreover, the system was helpful in comparing plans, we've actually used three different companies. And I remember them sending us information before the last trip, which was very useful. I would certainly recommend them.

Exceptionally Easy to Get Great coverage

"Easy website w/excellent descriptions "

Simple, Straight Forward and Easy

"Our friends recommended InsureMyTrip.com, and upon review it quickly allowed us to compare policies and decide on what was best for us. The filter was a bit broad, and it would have been nice to have certain features (such as coverage for sports equipment and additional medical) that distinguish the basic coverage from the premium accounts included in the filter. Having the ability to add a rider for additional coverage on specific item would have been nice as well. Otherwise, I'm hoping I just purchased something I won't need or ever use. "

Rep reply posted Feb-19-2018

A rep from InsureMyTrip.com, InsureMyTrip, has responded

“Dear InsureMyTrip Customer,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us.

InsureMyTrip has a website team that is dedicated to creating an ideal user experience. We will continue to make the necessary improvements and adjustments to our website that is in the best interest of our customers. The feedback you have provided has been forwarded to our website team.

In the future, please call us at 800-487-4722 if you need any assistance narrowing down plans to compare. If you have any questions on the plan you did purchase, please call us as well. We are open 7am to Midnight EST Monday through Friday and 9am to 9pm EST Saturday and Sunday.

Sincerely,

Michelle A.
Customer Care Representative ”

Repeat Customer

"I have used insuremytrip.com for several years. It is easy to use. Thankfully, I have never had to use the benefits because of never having to cancel or interrupt a trip. Knowing I have the insurance is a comfort! They are always cheaper than using the tour operator's insurance. "

Excellent

"Loved all the choices ..."

my experience

"There was a lot of information to go over. So it took a lot of time to select one. Haven't had the trip yet so can't say if coverage will work or not.

Rep reply posted Feb-19-2018

A rep from InsureMyTrip.com, InsureMyTrip, has responded

“Dear InsureMyTrip Customer,

Thank you for your review.

All of our representatives are licensed insurance agents in all 50 states and all undergo a rigorous training program. Our representatives are available to assist you with understanding policy language and help you find the best plan for your concerns.

This forum, ResellerRatings.com, is a site for rating your experience with our representative and our website InsureMyTrip.com. When you return home from your trip, you will receive another email. In that email you will be asked to rate the policy you purchased, and the claims process, if you had to file a claim.

Please call us at 800-487-4722 , we are open Monday through Friday 7 am. to Midnight EST and Saturday and Sunday from 9 am. to 9 pm. EST. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sincerely,

Michelle A.
Customer Care Representative”

Most helpful

"Easy to use and informative"

Share InsureMyTrip.com's store rating

InsureMyTrip.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InsureMyTrip.com is a merchant member
InsureMyTrip.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.