Stores > Instant-software-store.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
Voice your opinion! Review Instant-software-store.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-18

AMZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"My order for Windows 10 was awesome, upgrade from Windows 7, everything went great."

2018-01-16

Super Service

"I was looking to install Office onto my old Windows XP computer, but it turns out it was too old to have Office installed onto it. I spoke with the support team and they remotely help me get all the needed upgrades then made sure my Office software was installed correctly and was running smoothly.

I have not found support this great in my entire online lifetime.

2018-01-16

Fantistic

"Great price and even better support!"

Honest and to the Point!

"This company is starting a software revolution. My order could not have been more pleasant.

2018-01-15

ISS is the best place online to buy office software.

"Any real techie will quickly see that this company is a proper software company. I will be buying more for my office shorty."

Purchased Software For My Son

"I purchased Office 2016 Home and Student for my son. The product was great quality, it installed easily. My son is happy that it install all the programs that he needed. Everything lived up to what I expected."

Happy With My Order

"The order went as it should, download was quick!"

So Straight Forward

"My software (Office Home and Student 2016) was a quick download and install.

Instant Software Store makes me feel comfortable with their straight forward approach.

Low Price and Easy Install

"Price almost seemed almost to good to be true, but the install and was easy. My Excel 2016 software is now working great for me and my business. Will strongly recommend Instant Software Store to anyone."

Very Pleased

"The download for our Office 2016 Home and Business install was very fast. The install is like all the other ones so i found it to be very easy to install."

Perfect, Quick and Accurate

"Very efficient ordering through website and fast delivery. Download is very quick and its nice that your do not have to pay any shipping."

2018-01-13

Trusted Site With Great Prices!

"I am very satisfied with my order with Instant, the great user friendly instructions for install are awesome. The customer services and prices keep me coming back!"

Excellent Service

"Pat help me out with a problem that i could not figure out with my Excel macros. The team is always to the point and very honest. If i need more software I will be back."

Instant-Software-Store Delivers

"I really need to update my Office software. The version I had installed was out dated and giving me loads of issues. Went to ISS and purchased Office 2013 and the download was quick. I could not figure out a part of the install since I am not great with these things. I contacted them through the live chat. PROBLEM SOLVED. Turns out the fix was easy...

I would recommend this company to anyone.

2018-01-13

Software was supplied exactly as stated.

"Software was supplied exactly as stated, and everything worked perfectly with no hassles. A good purchase Office Pro 2016."

Share Instant-software-store.com's store rating

Instant-software-store.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Instant-software-store.com is not a merchant member
Instant-software-store.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!