Product & services pricing 9.43/10
Customer service: 9.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.78/10
2018-07-20

Did Not Get What I Wanted

"I purchased Microsoft Word 2016 for $42 bucks. When my purchase went through and I received the Download link, it took me to a new "flashy" page that said Word 2016 is on back order? and you get a FREE download to Office 2016. Ummm, no thank you - that's impossible. I immediately closed the browser and contacted support and requested a refund. I was told that if I would've just trusted the flashy page (that looks like such a scam, really) I would've received the product I purchased. I was told:

"I find it irresponsible to demand a refund, and use the claim that you bought elsewhere.

You received what you ordered from us. Your paranoia was just that, paranoia. If you would have installed the software you would see it was all Genuine."

They will not refund my money. I would not suggest this web site / company at all.

2018-07-13

Scam to get access to my computer?

"I bought Office 2016 from them. Was having a problem, so called...no response. Tried the chat a few days later and they had me download a program that gives up control of my computer. When i nicely said that i am hesitant to give up full access of my computer, they said "well, then we are'nt going to help you". Who knows what kind of scam they are running...I guess you get what you pay for. Their site says free phone support..."

2018-07-11

Awesome Vendor

"I needed to purchase a version of Office hoping it would not cost me an arm and a leg. After searching on google for a store that would have something for me, this store was listed. They offered the software on clearance price and I thought is was too good to be true. After finding this store on reseller ratings and noticed how many positive reviews they have I decided to give them a shot. I'm glad I did! I was able to purchase my software (Office 2016) and get it downloaded with a genuine Microsoft key in a few minutes."

2018-07-04

Two day delay getting activation key, but customer service was top notch.

"I had a flawless transaction buying Windows 10 Pro for a new office computer. I was a bit worried when I came back Friday evening to buy Office 2016 and had to wait out the weekend to get the activation key, but they were fast to reply and update the key on Monday morning. Great communication on online chats. I'll be back to get all of my business and family PCs up and going."

2018-06-13

Epic Next Level Support

"I would have been so lost when I was trying to upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 10. I was on the phone with Dylan and in chat with Rick and they were both of great help. I was even helped with an anti virus recommendation, this company really went to the most epic level to assist me.

Rick and Dylan you ROCK!

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-06-13

Great Help From Quincy

"I thought I messed up my Office 2016 installation but I was super lucky because I had help from Quincy.

He was super helpful, man the service here was great!!

Helpful (7) Cool (1)

2018-06-11

Dylan deserves a -5 stars rating

"I bought a product from Instant-software-store.com. I didnt use the product key because i thought it was the wrong software. I contacted the chat help. Quincy was understanding and after listening to my situation he informed me that refunds had to be phoned in. He gave me the number and told me to ask for Dylan. Quincy had offered to have someome call me. Dylan was the one who called and was not helpful at all. He sounded very confrontational throughout the conversation. He asked what was wrong with the product and I explained to him what happened. He then continued to be very rude and defensive on the phone. He said what do I want because I was confused or that i should have contacted the chat help. I had told him that was not possible because it was after store hours when I purchased the software. He then said again what do i want but i am not getting a refund. He didn't even care about cusotmer satisfaction. I hate to use vulgar langauge about anyone but Dyaln was a complete **** regarding my situation. So beware of the products you buy from this site."

2018-06-06

Trust This Company For Software!

"Having just purchased Outlook 2016 and installing it myself, I recommend this website for software. Purchase is easy. Tech support is available to provide assistance. I am thrilled with the product and that I opted to trust this company which partners with Microsoft. "

Helpful (8) Cool

2018-06-01

Legit sales experience so far

"I switched laptops in the middle of the school year and lost access to my Office package. I needed to get to work tonight so I searched and found Instant-Software-Store on a Google ad for Office 2013 Professional and at a good price. I had never used them before so I came here on, again, a Google search result and found 15 pages of reviews dating over a year back. I decided it would be quite the task to fake that many reviews so I decided to trust the store and purchase Office from them. Initially my bank refused the purchase because the site is located outside my country (they are located in Canada) but persistence won and I purchased Office and received the product key right away so I could unlock/activate my software. Woohoo. It all worked and is still working so far. Instant-Software-Store will be added to my short list of sites to purchase software from. "

Helpful (2) Cool (2)

2018-05-29

Great Work from a Great Sales Team

"It has been a great pleasure working with John and the Instant Software Store crew. They made sure I go the best version of Windows 10 for my computer and made sure it was all correctly setup. I am not very good with these things so I was grateful for the excellent help."

Helpful (7) Cool (2)

2018-05-16

Fantastic Experience

"I am very happy with the technical service i got when installing Windows 10 onto my old computer. All is good now and I am in great shape. John was great."

Helpful (9) Cool (3)

2018-05-10

They are Pleasant and Very Helpful

"My Office upgrade had issue due to some software that I already had installed.

Quincy got right up there with me and made sure it was all good.

Now my computer runs great and could no way be happier.

Helpful (3) Cool (7)

2018-05-09

Thanks For Sticking With Me!

"Quincy made sure my Office 2016 install was working correctly. Great support, I will be back!"

Helpful (9) Cool (2)

2018-05-09

easy windows 10 upgrade

"I was able to quickly install my software and now it is working great."

Helpful (10) Cool (4)

2018-05-03

love this company

"I am sooo happy with the support I got for my Windows 10 install. Their agent Quincy would never ever give up on me. My computer was a total mess before we started the installation. He was able to get the media burnt to a DVD then installed the software for ME!!!!!!!!!!! After that he ran updates and tipped me to where I should get free Antivirus software because you can never be too safe these days! I will recommend this company to any one at any time, I am just soo happy with the quality of service that I was given here!!!

Lovin it