Stores > Inspiredsilver.com
  • Inspiredsilver.

Voice your opinion! Review Inspiredsilver.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-13

DO NOT BUY FROM INSPIRED SILVER!!!

"As many other customers wrote, I too ordered items for Christmas, I finally received the items January 9, 2018. I received a tracking number stating my items had shipped only to be told by customer service the items hadn't really shipped. 2 of the items have already separated/broke. I guess its true, you get what you for!"

2018-01-11

SCAM DON'T ORDER

"I ordered 2 engraved "sisters" bracelets for Christmas. After the 2nd times wearing the "engraving" peeled off! How does that happen? Because it was a decal. I've asked for a refund with no response from the company. I will go on every site I see them selling on and let everyone know this company is a total scam.

2018-01-06

Deceiver

"I ordered 5 bracelets for Christmas for my granddaughters, and I have yet to see these bracelets. Today is Jan 6, and they are closed on the wkend. Sent them an email and it was ignored. It's funny how they get their money before hou can finish the transaction, but don't care if you get your products when promised. I shall never order from them again. Customers come first."

2017-12-30

Poor customer service

"Ordered xmas ornament took 3 wks to arrive and they arrive day after xmas. And as far as customer service wow horrible 5 days to Email reply back. Ornaments not bad but way too small though. I’m definitely not ordering from them again! As I can see they don’t really care about their customer judging by all one star reviews "

2017-12-27

BUY from anyone else, this place is awful

"Really wish I could give 0 stars. Awful, awful customer service. I understand there is handling time but by no means should you send an email saying it has shipped if it really isn't going to leave your facility for 2 more weeks. I reached out to support a couple times and they were NOT helpful and my most recent email has been completely ignored. Do yourself a favor, go elsewhere."

2017-12-25

No concept of what 3-7 business days means

"Like everyone else, I never received my order for Christmas. Placed my order on Dec 13 and I’m still waiting for it Christmas Day. Not sure what they do there, but processing orders isn’t high on the priority list. "

2017-12-21

WORST SHIPPING EXPERIENCE

"I wish would have read the reviews before I ordered from this company. I placed my order on Dec 2 with plenty of time for this gift to come before Christmas. I got a notification that it was shipped out on Dec 11 so I kept waiting for it to come. I sent an email to their support on Dec 18 because the tracking number kept saying it hadn't arrived at a USPS facility. I called on Dec 20 & they just were shipping it out on Dec 21. It won't be here until after Christmas so now I don't have a present for 2 people on my list. NEVER BUY FROM THIS SUCKY COMPANY"

2017-12-20

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

"Wish I had checked reviews before ordering from this company. Ordered several pieces as Christmas gifts over a month ahead of time. Received an email stating it was shipped on 12/11, yet tracking info says the USPS has not received the item. It is now 5 days before Christmas and after waiting a ridiculous amount of time for a customer service rep, I was told that the package is in the shipping department but has not shipped yet! When I asked to cancel my order, I was told that they could not do that because there was no way they would be able to find my package in the shipping department. Said I could just "refuse" the delivery whenever it gets here and get a refund. Yeah right! I gave them 1 star only because 0 stars was not available as an option."

2017-12-20

Should be 0 stars

"I wish I could give 0 stars. My item has been in pre-shipment for over a week and when I email them, No reply. When I call them...I sit on hold endlessly. Tried their "give us your number and we'll call you back when it's your turn", yea they're never calling me back. The only thing they are fast at is taking your money. Disputed the charge with my bank."

2017-12-19

Terrible

"I ordered 4 items for Christmas back in November and have not recieved. I spoke to someone and the guaranteed that I would have product in time for Christmas. I called back and after waiting 35 minutes on hold the lady told me I would not get them, she would not overnight them and she would do nothing to make this right it was my problem!!!! Do not ever use this company. They did not even offer to refund my product!!! Now days before christmas i am having to go buy more presents for something i should have had first week of December. So disappointing to be treated bad by conpany"

2017-12-19

Services

"I have been chatting with customer service and they are no help at all. This is the worst company I have ever ordered from. Do not order from this company unless you want to deal with the worst services ever. "

2017-12-18

Horrible

"I ordered online 12/6 for a "hopeful" Christmas delivery for my sisters. 12/12 I received a tracking number and receipt from USPS saying that my items had been mailed. Today 12/18, I checked the tracking number and nothing has been received by the post office. When I reached out to them, they cited a new shipping program delay, which really was irrelevant. Don't send a document stating that my items have been mailed, when you haven't finished "manufacturing" them. I tried to cancel the order, but they won't, so I am disputing the charges with my back, because of their deceptive practices. "

2017-12-12

Broken upon arrival

"Received a broken bracelet, customer service was great and offered to send another. Received it 2 weeks later, but it was the wrong item. Sooooo, another email sent and now I’m waiting to hear back. It’s been over a month and I’m still waiting for the Christmas present for my mom. So bummed "

2017-10-30

Do not buy from here

"First off I never revieved my $10 off coupon for creating an account. I ordered something on the 10th of October and was told 5-10 business days. I just made my 3rd call today October 30th because I still not have received my order. They said they are backed up with orders. My order is still in their facility. I live in Vegas and I cannot even pick it up. Nowhere on their site does it say that orders will take longer due to high demand and I should not have been told by one of their reps that it will take 5-10 business days. I would have just ordered through amazon. Amazon is free 2 day shipping guaranteed. THEY WILL NOT EVEN LET ME CANCEL MY ORDER. I’m telling you this is a SCAM. "

2017-10-25

Poor way to operate a business

"Placed on line order on 10/4. Recieved immediate email stating the order was recieved. On 10/10, I recieved another email stating my order had shipped and provided a tracking number. I waited a few days and checked the tracking to learn that the order had not yet shipped. I waited another couple of days with same result. So i emailed Inspired Silver and they gave me the standard excuse, we are busy and shipments are backed up. I waited another week and sent another email with pretty much the same response. They had no reply as to why I recieved shipment tracking information when the order had not yet shipped. I called them directly on 10/24 and was told something was wrong, that it should have shipped by now and they would get back with me. Today (10/26) i recieve an email stating they were out of inventory and could not advise when they would recieve more. They asked if i wanted to wait or if i wanted a refund. What i cannot understand is why they would accept an order for product they do not even have then advise the customer after several complaints and 3 weeks after the fact. Never will patronize this company again and I recommend you do not either."

Share Inspiredsilver.com's store rating

Inspiredsilver.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Inspiredsilver.com is not a merchant member
Inspiredsilver.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!