Stores > InkHead Promotional Products

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review InkHead Promotional Products by clicking a star below.

Wonderful, efficient ordering experience

"Very easy to find products, quick responses to inquiries, fast turnaround and quality products."

Great Job

"It was very easy and pleasant working with your company and staff. The blankets turned out very nice

DM Review

"My products turned out even better than I expected AND shipped early! Thank you Inkhead!"

2017-11-14

Over-delivered

"The products and production quality were top notch. I couldn’t be happier with the end results and the whole experience."

2017-11-13

Beautiful product, easy process

"Carpenter's pencils look great. The process was intuitive and I got to digitally see what the product would look like before placing the order. Timing was appropriate and accurate. Would definitely use this site for future orders."

2017-11-13

Quick, easy, and high quality

"InkHead offered us the easiest pricing and the shipping speed was very quick. I was worried about quality, just being an unknown, online retailer, but it came out great!"

2017-11-12

Quick Fast Service on Custom Logo

"My only wish is that the Logo could be in Color. Otherwise, a wonderful experience."

My logo was changed...

"The product was great BUT my logo was changed and I didn't realize it until after I got the product. I originally approved the proof because I thought it was only resized but I guess they thought my logo had an error? I never dreamed they would change the logo I uploaded. "

2017-11-09

Inkhead is the promotional items headquarters

"Not only are you getting a great price and quality product when working with Inkhead, you are also getting exceptional customer support when you need them. Thanks! Tina"

So happy with inkhead!

"We used inkhead to make Christmas gifts for our clients with our logo and couldn’t be happier. Quality work delivered on time and within budget. I also loved the chat feature when I had questions someone was there to answer! Will definitely use inkhead again and recommend to friends and fellow small business owners! "

2017-11-08

Awesome customer service

"Thank you for the awesome customer service! We were trying to design shopping bags for our clothing company and KJ Richardson was emailing us personally to help us. It was really good to email with a human and get positive feedback on our artwork from him. He also gave us the time we needed to revise the design more than once. Our bags came out BEAUTIFUL! Thank you!"

2017-11-08

"We were very happy with what we ordered! They were zippered portfolios with our logo embossed. We ordered 100 of them. They looked exactly like the proof they sent us. It was very easy to use their website to design and order them. "

2017-11-07

Easy to purchase, and set up my koozies.

"I specifically wanted the Kolder Holder. Not everybody carries it. I also valued the fact I could reorder within a year without having to pay the set up fee."

2017-11-06

Shopping tote w/ logo

"Website was easy to use. Order arrived super fast, and product looked great! Super happy with the entire process!"

2017-11-06

Good price Nice interaction

"About the quality of the products, interaction with design team and shipping, it’s an amazing people. About price, just customization and own colors are expensive."

Share InkHead Promotional Products's store rating

InkHead Promotional Products is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InkHead Promotional Products is a merchant member
InkHead Promotional Products participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.