M-F 7:30AM - 5:00PM PST

Customer service: 6.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2018-07-24

Fast shipping.

"Great site. Exactly what I was looking for. Factory roof racks were a perfect fit. Fast shipping. Definetly recommend. "

2018-07-17

"Great that you can buy part by Vinn Number"

2018-07-13

Disappointed

"I ordered front struts for my Infiniti M 35, I agreed to pay the price that was listed on the site. After ordering the struts. I received an email stated the price has increase $60. I had to pay the additional $60 before they would send the struts. The customer should paid pay the price on the site."

Luis-Customer Care from InfinitiPartsDeal.com has responded
Posted Jul-20-2018

“Hello,
We apologize for any inconveniences caused. The part numbers you initially ordered are no longer available from Infiniti. The additional charge was for the superseding part numbers. Rather than cancelling orders for situations such as these, we give customers the option if they would like to proceed with the most updated part numbers at the price related to the new part numbers. Again, we apologize for any inconveniences caused.

2018-07-02

easy to find parts i need

"the fact that i can click on pictures of parts in a diagram and add them to the cart is fantastically convenient. every parts store online should be like this!"

2018-06-28

I AM the warranty!

"The best place to find parts for your Infiniti! Great prices and even better service! "

2018-06-04

dont know yet

"The website was nice and easy, let me know I ordered the right thing for the right vehicle...but I haven't gotten my order yet so jury is still out!!!!"

2018-06-03

"Exact fit product. Second time ordering. No issues with the product. "

2018-05-25

"Please offer free shipping and handling; thank you"

2018-05-25

tire cap

"the service on line were great the shipping was great got my package the next day."

Clock spring for 2006 Infiniti G35

"Easy to order and pay. Having the ability to order part by inputting the car VIN helped to ensure the correct part was ordered and received. My mechanic changed the part and now everything works well."

No response!

"Had an issue with my item. Emailed twice, no response. Caller customer service, very long hold time "

Genuine Infiniti parts for less

"I placed 3 different orders and all of them were delivered within the same week. Shipping prices are very reasonable ($12-$15 per order) and parts are the cheapest on the market."

2018-05-19

shipping cost

"i inputed my information and it gave me shipping cost but once i was going to confirm my order i shipping when up almost $10 "

2018-05-11

Horrible Customer Service

"I ordered several parts using a the car model. That was big mistake because two of the parts were wrong. I contacted them immediately and they not only told me it was my fault for not using the VIN #, but I needed to re-buy the product online, pay for shipping again, and pay to ship the product back. I'll never buy from them again. "

2018-05-11

Easy Shopping

"This site has most of the parts i have being stressing to searched all around the web for.
It is easy to check compatibility of the part to your car (you only have to enter your VIN once through the entire time). The prices are discounted to a reasonable degree.

Share InfinitiPartsDeal.com's store rating

InfinitiPartsDeal.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InfinitiPartsDeal.com is a merchant member
InfinitiPartsDeal.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.