800-634-9484
    800-634-9484

Product & services pricing 2.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 6.25/10
2018-09-11

Faded replacement chair cushions that were used for one summer, which have a warranty against fading! contacted Improvements Ca

"Continuously contacted Improvements Catalog repeatedly and still nothing has been done nor has contact been made from Improvements Catalog even after I sent emails and left several phone messages. I paid almost $700 to replace my chair cushions so I am upset that they are so faded just after summer of use but has a warranty against fading.

2018-08-24

Chaise Lounge

"We bought a chaise lounge for our business with the idea to get a major quantity , but the sample we got came broken and no one help us or replay back to us.
No really professional on their business
Item: EUCALPTUS DOUBLE CHAISE LOUNGER NATURAL
Item #: 414362 NAT

2018-08-13

Misleading Business practices!

"Do not buy from this company. I ordered 3 outdoor cushions in mid-July, expecting to be able to use them for the rest of the summer. After a short delay, two arrived. Since then, I have received constant emails moving back the date for the third a couple of days. On Aug 3, I wrote to customer service and received a response that the shipment was due Aug 6. Again, no cushion. Today (8/12) I called and was told by a supervisor that it may never arrive because it is the end of the summer and it is on clearance. Of course, a month ago when it was ordered it was not the end of the summer. Meanwhile, I have two cushions and not a third.
I am furious that I not only do not have what I ordered, but have spent an inordinate amount of time chasing it. The deceptive practice of stringing customers along is just wrong. If they don't have something, don't sell it.

2018-08-11

The worst

"I purchased a $140 fairy with a solar lantern. The solar lantern with the batteries and circuit board exposed with nothing to cover them. I called and they another lantern the same way. The third request yielded an email that said the parts were unavailable. I did not want to send it back knowing that the same issue would occur with the reorder. So I asked for a credit against the item and they would only give me $12 dollars after a lot of haggling with the supervisor. It would have cost them more in returns and reshipping than a measly $12. I should have checked there reviews before I purchased from them. I have done so in the past and had issues also. Very angry and disappointed they haven’t gotten any better."

Posted Aug-24-2018

“Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to assist you and make things right. We are so glad that you are willing to give us another chance. We know you will find something wonderful from our product offerings!”

2018-08-01

Not as advertised

"Bought outdoor cushions. The shipping was delayed 4 or 5 times. When they finally arrived a month and a half later they were not what we had ordered. Should have been 5 inches thick...sadly they were not even 4. Retuned, but will now be charged additional shipping. Have yet to get our money back, but I just sent them back. So, was charged 30 bucks for shipping that came a month and a half late. I should have read all these reviews prior to my order. "

Posted Aug-10-2018

“Thanks so much for allowing us to make things right for you. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to have gained your trust back as a customer!”

2018-06-24

Coupon Disappeared, CS Doesn't Care

"Went through checkout with a $10 coupon in my cart (that the system recognized and added to the subtotal). Final confirmation page obliterated the coupon. Customer service refuses to adjust for the missing coupon, and of course they won't cancel the order. Can't see how a company like HSN/QVC has such shady customer service."

2018-06-19

READ THE FINE PRINT

"Ordered cushions which were horrible color and quality, sent them back. I was charged per box over $45.00 to send back. Are you kidding me? Kept calling to find out about my re-order. After calling 3 times, I was finally told the item I really wanted was no longer available, so basically I wouldn't be able to keep the set if I liked it, only had some of the pieces and not others. I can go to Lowe's or Home Depot and get better service and not be charged to send something back. "

2018-06-05

Poor customer service

"I ordered a bathroom cabinet. It arrived with a damaged box which resulted in a piece having chipped paint plus two packs of hardware were missing. I emailed the problem and was told they would send replacements. Then I received notice that my color had been discontinued. I could return for white. I decided to fix the paint myself but still haven't received the hardware three weeks later after several phone calls. They did refund me the cost of the original shipping. This definitely wasn't a priority for them."

2018-03-21

Customer nonservice

"Bought chaise cushions guaranteed not to fade. faded within weeks. Called to get refund, kept [promising to send return labels, then told me they sent them after i complained i had been waiting nearly a month, stock answers, no service, no return labels, no truth to guarantee. BAd company, bad products. BEWARE"

Posted Mar-30-2018

“We are so sorry that you've had issues with your cushions. We stand behind our products and want you to be completely satisfied. We reached out to you to get the order number and to provide further assistance, but we haven't heard back. We would love to provide resolution, but we do need your order number to do so. Please feel free to DM us at your convenience. We at Improvements take feedback seriously, and would love the opportunity to make things right for you.”

2018-03-19

Doesn't honor refund policy

"Bought an oval tablecloth that was advertised as fitting a table up to 48" x 70". It didn't come close, only covered about 3/4 of our 46" x 62" table. Returned it but they only refunded part of what they owed us. We paid $20 for the item and expected $11 refund (less $9 for return charge). Instead they refunded only $9 instead of $11. Customer service couldn't explain the discrepancy. This is fraudulent."

Posted Mar-30-2018

“We are so sorry that you had a negative experience when returning the item. We hope we were able to resolve your concerns and regain your trust in us. I apologize that the return process did not go smoothly, but we want to do everything we can to ensure a smooth experience. While we aim for perfection with both our products and service, we also own any poor experiences and will do everything we can to make things right for you. Thank you for your feedback, as it helps us to identify areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience.”

2018-03-12

NO QUALITY CONTROL

"BUYER BEWARE! I bought a side table, assembled it, and gently wiped it down with a soft, clean cloth. The cloth snagged on something. When I lifted the cloth, a chunk of the table came up with the cloth. No customer service. Just "I'm sorry you're not pleased with your purchase. Have a good day." I lost a chunk of my table and a chunk of money. "

Posted Mar-30-2018

“We are so sorry to hear about what happened with your table. We have tried to DM you, but we haven't heard back. Please DM us at your convenience with your order number, and we'd be happy to look into this right away for you! While our goal is to have everything go perfectly, we know that there are always opportunities for the best customer experience. That's why feedback like yours is so important to us. Please let us know the order number, and we will make things right for you.”

2018-03-09

Shady business practices - refusal of negative review

"Then I received an email telling me that it would not be published because it failed to meet their review guidelines. I had not been provided with guidelines. My review contained no profanity or falsehoods and I cannot find a legitimate reason why it would not be published by a creditable business.

I emailed them outlining the above and requested that they send me their guidelines so I could ensure that my review met their guidelines. NO RESPONSE.

Apparently, their guidelines are that you must write a positive review. Negative reviews will be refused and you'll be told it doesn't meet their guidelines and it won't be published. EXTREMELY SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICE.

Posted Mar-16-2018

“We apologize that the review guidelines were not explained and that you felt censored. This was definitely not our intention. We do know product reviews are rejected if they are service based and not product based. I believe yours was service based since the item hasn't shipped yet. We would never filter product experiences (nor would we filter service), but we want to make sure that product reviews stay with product reviews so that customers can review them with confidence that it’s related to the product, vs the overall service experience (which is another type of survey). We love capturing the story of our products through the eyes of the consumer and value all feedback. We hope you understand our thought process on this. We appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoy your product when it arrives!”

2018-02-09

Buyer Beware!

"I bought an inflatable bed from them...NO GOOD!!! The first one I purchased lasted a few months before it started to deflate on its own. Not a good thing waking up in the middle of the night with the supporting bed poles nipping at your back! I called their customer service department and they were happy to send me a new bed. They refunded my money BUT made me buy a new one instead of sending a replacement bed. Really??? I had to repack it and ship the damaged bed back to them. They sent the return labels, however, the box is large and heavy. I had to take a day off from work to wait for UPS to come and pick it up which takes the ENTIRE day in wait time. The new bed arrives...I was excited until this one started to deflate within a couple of months!!!!!!! I've had it with this company and will take my business elsewhere. Save your coins and buy a real bed from a reputable company!!!!!!!"

Posted Mar-02-2018

“Thank you for responding back to us. We understand if you don't want to verify your order number, and we would like to take this opportunity to clear up any confusion in our process. It sounds like Customer Service made things whole by refunding you for a defective bed and then sending you a new bed at your request. Since the item was unwieldy and big, we provided the courtesy to have UPS come and pick up the item at your residence at no additional cost (instead of having you drop it off at a UPS location). If you are still continuing to have problems with the replacement, please feel free to contact us. We stand behind our products and want you to be completely satisfied. ”

2018-01-26

Always willing to solve the problem

"Do they make mistakes? Sometimes. Do the products arrive damaged? Occasionally. When there's a concern, will they attempt to work out a satisfactory solution? Always.
As long as you remain firm, yet civil, your request for attention is always given proper consideration. If the customer persists, asking for escalation of the matter, a supervisor takes it up, and the issue is resolved. That has been my experience

2017-12-12

I had a great experience with Tammy on the 800 line.

"I ordered 9 battery operated starlight spheres for outdoor Christmas decorations to hang from a tree. They are beautiful and people love them. However, 3 of the 9 did not work. Two only stayed on a few seconds and one stayed on all night when it was supposed to turn off after 5 hours. Tammy gave me a refund for the three and shipped three more to us, two day shipping with no extra charge."

JacquelinePerdue1 from Improvements Catalog has responded
Posted Dec-15-2017

“I'm sorry to hear that there was an issue with the order, but I'm glad we were able to provide you with a satisfactory resolution. Thank you for the feedback!”

Share Improvements Catalog's store rating

Improvements Catalog is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Improvements Catalog is a merchant member
Improvements Catalog participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.