Product & services pricing 6.67/10
Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2011-09-26

"I ordered a simple $250 product for my Genesis Coupe; standard transaction through PayPal. A month after remitting payment and sending e-mails to inquire about the status; I received the reply that it would ship that week. Silence. Another e-mail with the same response. Finally, I submitted a claim through PayPal, as I had not received the product and there was no apparent end in site to actually taking receipt of the product.
I then received the written equivalent of "the bird" from Import Shark through very ugly e-mails. ****Stay Away from this company**** Not reputable in the least!

Helpful (2) Cool

2011-07-06

"I ordered $1400.00 worth of parts and received a partial order. He emailed me three weeks later to tell me they failed to charge enough to cover shipping even though I paid over $150.00 in shipping, and they'll work it out in a few days. A week later he emailed me (4 weeks have passed since payment was made)to tell me half the parts were back ordered. After a few emails, of wanting my monyey back, he became so disgruntled that he disrespected me as a U.S. Army Soldier and "Still" harrasses me via email. Avoid at all costs! Pay the extra money if you have to to go through another vender with better customer service and professionalism and five out of five Genesis owners I spoke with in Hawaii agree.

Master Sergeant Jonathon Blue, U.S. Army, 3 time Combat Vet.

Helpful (2) Cool

2011-05-29

"I ordered $300+ worth of items. It took over a month to receive my package even though it said I would receive it in 7-14 days.

When the package came, I didn't receive all my items and the ones I did receive had missing parts and had a sub-par painting job.

They say they will email you back within 24 hours if you have a problem, but i am sitting here still without a reply and it's been 4 days.

I HIGHLY recommend staying away from this company because from the reviews I've read on other websites and have personally experienced, they are frauds.

Helpful (1) Cool

2010-12-03

"Ordered a matte black emblem. Shipping was quick, paint quality was top notch, and excellent customer service. Will definitely order through them again!

UPDATE:

I've now also ordered a Seibon SC Carbon Fiber Hood, VIS K2 Carbon Fiber Trunk, and an M&S Type-D grill. All were packaged in great condition, and sent in a timely manner. I'm really happy with the products I got from Import Shark.

Share Import Shark's store rating