Product & services pricing 2.50/10
2014-07-16

"I ordered an Emblem from this company off of their web site. The page on the site is very misleading. It shows a box of 2 emblems along with pictures of the front AND back of the car with the replacement emblems. There is ONE price listed at the top of the page. The description is confusing and ONLY down at the bottom there is drop down option that says "full set (+$35)". When I contacted this company their response in the email said..."Uh, this is a joke, right?" (copied and pasted word for word).
I would never do business with such an unprofessional company!

2014-03-23

"I purchased a hatch spoiler for my son as a Christmas gift in Dec. 2012. A month pass and we heard nothing from ImportShark. My husband emailed Mike and it turned out the item was on back order. We waited and and through emailing found out it was no longer available. So we bought another more expensive one from ImportShark. I was charged for that one and recieved it in May 2013. The problem is that Mike never refunded Pay Pal the money he had received for the first one. We emailed Mike to correct the problem yet he never responded to any emails. We disputed it with Pay Pal but since it had been more than six months they could not do anything. I got his number while researching on the internet. I have called and left messages for him to please return my call but he hasn't. Today he finally answered and when I introduced myself and started to explain why I was calling he hung up on me. I would not but from Mike Carducci again. I don't want anyone to go through this."

2012-06-04

"A month ago today I made a $500 purchase. The description specifically says "Will ship in 7-14 day". WILL ship, not might or should. Will. I emailed IS after not hearing anything after three weeks. I was very sincere in my email and I was just wanting to know the status of my order.. Two days after sending the email I received a message saying "We will email you when it has shipped." Not what I asked, so I reworded my email and sent it again. 5 days later and I've heard nothing. IS obviously doesn't give a shit about what customers think. Hello? Good customer service=good business. I would avoid IS by all means. I'd rather pay 2x as much for this part with another seller then have to deal with these people again. Also, reading a few of IS responses on the GenCoupe forum proves how rude they are. It's never their fault, always the buyers. Not worth it."

2012-05-05

"They shipped me scratched eyelines and resisted an exchange that cost me 5 weeks time, missing the body shop appointment to have them installed. Mike sent me a disrespectful email refusing to refund my money until I returned the eyeline at my expense. Only after my credit card company intervened did Mike treat me as he should have at the very beginning. Very poor customer service."

2011-09-26

"I ordered a simple $250 product for my Genesis Coupe; standard transaction through PayPal. A month after remitting payment and sending e-mails to inquire about the status; I received the reply that it would ship that week. Silence. Another e-mail with the same response. Finally, I submitted a claim through PayPal, as I had not received the product and there was no apparent end in site to actually taking receipt of the product.
I then received the written equivalent of "the bird" from Import Shark through very ugly e-mails. ****Stay Away from this company**** Not reputable in the least!

2011-07-06

"I ordered $1400.00 worth of parts and received a partial order. He emailed me three weeks later to tell me they failed to charge enough to cover shipping even though I paid over $150.00 in shipping, and they'll work it out in a few days. A week later he emailed me (4 weeks have passed since payment was made)to tell me half the parts were back ordered. After a few emails, of wanting my monyey back, he became so disgruntled that he disrespected me as a U.S. Army Soldier and "Still" harrasses me via email. Avoid at all costs! Pay the extra money if you have to to go through another vender with better customer service and professionalism and five out of five Genesis owners I spoke with in Hawaii agree.

Master Sergeant Jonathon Blue, U.S. Army, 3 time Combat Vet.

2011-05-29

"I ordered $300+ worth of items. It took over a month to receive my package even though it said I would receive it in 7-14 days.

When the package came, I didn't receive all my items and the ones I did receive had missing parts and had a sub-par painting job.

They say they will email you back within 24 hours if you have a problem, but i am sitting here still without a reply and it's been 4 days.

I HIGHLY recommend staying away from this company because from the reviews I've read on other websites and have personally experienced, they are frauds.

2010-12-03

"Ordered a matte black emblem. Shipping was quick, paint quality was top notch, and excellent customer service. Will definitely order through them again!

UPDATE:

I've now also ordered a Seibon SC Carbon Fiber Hood, VIS K2 Carbon Fiber Trunk, and an M&S Type-D grill. All were packaged in great condition, and sent in a timely manner. I'm really happy with the products I got from Import Shark.

Share Import Shark's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!