Product & services pricing 3.75/10
Shipping & packaging: 2.50/10
Customer service: 2.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.50/10
2018-07-10

Import Shark are Scammers!

"Bought an item from this company in October of 2017. Here we are in July of 2018 and I still have not received it. I have sent them numerous emails with no communication back from them. They responded to the very first email I sent with a rude response of "no need to follow up on this." Since then there has been no communication from them. I have reached out to "Mike" on www.gencoupe.com through private messages and have gotten no response. There are numerous threads on that forum about how they have scammed people. They used to be a sponsored vendor on that website but are not anymore, for good reason. These guys are scam artists and they WILL take your money. Do not buy from them!"

2018-06-25

Mis-representation of Product

"I purchased Aluminum pedals for my vehicle that on their website says Genesis. When I received them it says LF Sport. Contacted their customer service and was told "our website says there may be variations". The name of the car shouldnt be a variation! I advise anyone with a complaint to dispute it with Paypal and hopefully this seller will lose the ability to use paypal."

2018-06-20

Badge

"Ordered a badge about 4 months ago, shaky ordering and replies still not sure if my order will ever come in. Biggest waste of time and effort, it’s like pulling teeth to order from this company "

2018-06-15

Awful service

"Lied about a product in stock after a month asking for updates. Finally said it's being shipped from over seas to their location in NY then to me. Asked to cancel order, they didn't and filed a credit card claim and got my money back"

2018-02-09

Owner Mike is the worst

"Had to constantly call Mike for a front bumper that I ordered. Every time I called him it was like I was waking him up out of his sleep. Very disrespectful and unprofessional. I ended up going to his supplier and getting the bumper for half the price he was trying to charge me. I would strongly recommend everyone to avoid dealing with Import Shark or the owner Mike Carducci. "

2018-02-07

Nothing to complain about

"So i placed two orders so far for my Hyundai Veloster and both times the item showed up when I expected them to. I emailed once after placing each order and got a reply within 12 hours both times. My items showed up well packed too. I'm not sure why some people complain but importshark has done good by me and I will keep buying there. They've got better pricing than other sites too. "

2017-12-26

Perfect purchases!

"I have so far made 7 purchases from importshark.com and they were all perfect. 2 of these items were imported from Korea and arrived exactly in the time I was told they would. This most recent got to my doorstep in perfect time for Christmas. I found out today importshark upgraded my shipping service to 2-day delivery at no extra cost. I'm extremely pleased with the service I have received."

2017-11-29

absolutely terrible service

"I sent in an order for Genesis emblems and Transmission mounts at the beginning of September. The emblems were in stock when I made the order, and it still took 3 weeks for them to arrive. When they did arrive, my transmission mounts were not included so I asked them why they are missing. They were rather rude in their reply and told me that the product is on back order, but should be shipping in about 10 days. 2 months later, they still haven't contacted my about where my order is. I sent a fairly long email telling them i'm getting pretty upset it's still not here, hoping that they could hurry up a little and give me an apology. Instead they sent me back 3 words: "shipping next week." and that's it. It took nearly 2 weeks for them to send me a tracking number, and after that another 2 weeks after that until it actually left their warehouse. It's been 3 months now and I still don't have them. This in an awful company, have terrible service, and don't give a **** about you. don't buy from them"

2017-11-28

Like pulling teeth

"Ordering from this store was like pulling teeth. Easily one of the worst online shopping experiences I ever had. I checked the reviews, and genuinely wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. I am not saying that you won’t get what you paid for- you will eventually get it. But it will be a painful and arduous task, one that will require you to email the store when there are parts missing from your order, only to find out that they are sold out and very much anoyyed with you for harassing them about it. Then they will offer you a more expensive alternative, but will forget to ship it to you after you pay for the difference. If this isn’t enough, they will be especially rude and snarky when you have to email and remind them to ship it, for the second time.

I politely tried to offer some constructive criticism and express my dissatisfaction with the level of customer service I was receiving. I was met with “nobody has time for that”.

Look, while the prices are half decent, and I did eventually get my order. It wasn’t worth it. The entire process, start to finish was an utter pain in the ****, and to boot the owner is probably the most ungrateful **** you could have the misfortune of dealing with. Avoid if you can, i certainly will never go back.

2017-10-16

cheat and thief

"DO NOT buy from Import Shark !! Rude, Unprofessional, Nasty, Unhinged owner! The Worst !!"

2017-10-15

"DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT buy from Import Shark!!....unless, of course, you are a masochist, who likes being mentally tortured and reamed out by the owner....I could do a long detailed version of what happened to me, but I'll keep it to the main points....Here's what will most likely happen to you if you order from Import Shark:
Place your order, pay via PayPal....then you'll receive absolutely no indication as to when your item might ship out to you....weeks will pass, then out of curiosity, you'll politely email Import Shark asking when you might receive your item...the owner (see info below) will email you back with an immediate snarky attitude...basically implying "why the hell are you bothering me??; go away, you're an assh*le!"...then, more time will pass, still no tracking number and no shipment to you...so you'll email him again, and get even more attitude from the owner...then, just to protect yourself, you realize that you'll have to contact PayPal before the elapsed time passes, to notify them that you have not received your item...then the owner will start flipping out on you, cursing you out, he'll even call you a "f*cking c*cksucker" and more, and even worse than that....can you imagine? Yup, it's true.....wow, that's some way of doing business...then you'll have to wait weeks to get your money back from PayPal.....here's the deal: This is a one-person operation...he runs it from his house....he's rude, unprofessional, and just downright nasty....he definitely seems unhinged in a psychotic way....also zero integrity and the most foul-mouthed degenerate that you'll ever deal with (the worst business person I have ever dealt with in my decades spent on this planet)....After I ordered from this company and had problems, I read these reviews and realized I made a big mistake...DON'T do the same...again, unless you like to be mentally tortured, cursed at, and also pay for an item and then wait weeks and weeks and maybe more to receive it (or receive something that you are disappointed in)...THE WORST !! Just look at their website and buy elsewhere..or not at all...it's not worth it...just read this and the other reviews here, oh and also read the "stellar" (sarcasm intended) reviews on BBB.org also...(spoiler alert: on BBB, he has an "F" rating....shocking)....

2017-08-29

Poor Customer Service!

"Horrible customer service, and very rude when asked a simple question in regards to an oreder that was placed. Did not recieve the product or a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM IMPORT SHARK! "

2017-08-29

Unprofessional and RUDE

"Do not. I repeat. DO NOT order from this site. The owner is rude and childish. My car is featured on their website and I was promised full refund for the use of my car for marketing. Over one month now, no refund. I asked for a rear emblem hoping maybe that would be easier than refund, no emblem either. When I asked for an update I get lashed out at by I'm assuming the owner. He is incredibly rude and unprofessional. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Save yourself the hassle and take your business elsewhere. "

2017-07-24

Shark by name shark by nature!!

"Only placed a small order for a replacement emblem on the 10th of June and paid through PayPal. After two weeks nothing had arrived and no communication was received from the company. I sent them an email asking for an update on my order only to be told that the item had been discontinued by their Korean office without their knowledge. This was a round emblem to replace an existing one on the front grill of my Kia Sorento, which I made them fully aware of. They then tried to offer me oval emblems and an inferior round emblem, I thanked them for their efforts but told them that I already had these other items from another supplier from the States and they were no where near the quality of my original order. I therefore asked for a refund through PayPal. No reply was forthcoming, I emailed again, the owner reckons that all previous emails had not been received although my laptop told me different ( that's funny !! ). I again attempted to ask for a refund as they could not supply the original order, again no reply. The order was only for $42 which is not a great sum granted, I'm not going to miss that small amount, it is just the principal that this so called business man can hold his head up when all he is doing is ripping people off. I don't really care about this amount, I therefore filed a complaint with PayPal and as if by magic he replied to an email that he reckons he never received in the first place. He then proceeded to call me child that spat his dummy out and ran crying to PayPal, therefore I have no order with him, don't expect to get my money back, good bye. I am 55 years old and far from a child !! The only child here is the one trying to run this company and rob people of their hard earned cash. If he is that desperate to steal $42 from me, which in theory is what he has done then he can stick it where the sun doesn't shine!! So please take notice of this letter to any potential new customers, please don't bother with this company. As the title says " Shark by name Shark by nature" because that's all he does is rip innocent people of!!"

2017-07-18

Should be 0 stars

"After ordering an item (worth over $500 US) that I was told was in stock, I messaged Import Shark to ask when it was coming since I was told directly by the owner it would ship the next day and it did not. The response I received was that the item was cracked, and that it would be, "maybe four weeks tops" to send me a new, undamaged product. I accepted that it wasn't the fault of Import Shark that the item was cracked (although I now believe they never had the product to begin with), and agreed to wait for another four weeks. After four and a half weeks, I messaged Import Shark again, and was told that it would come, "maybe at the end of next week". Unwilling to continue waiting for a product I was told was in stock (this is the only reason I chose Import Shark over another vendor), I politely asked to cancel my order, as I had already been waiting a month. My request was met with the most unprofessional response I've ever experienced in my entire life. First, Mike (the owner of Import Shark), responded with "WTF man", then "Scumbag". So, seeing as Mike wasn't taking my request to cancel the order seriously (or professionally), I opened a PayPal dispute. Mike then went on a swearing, name calling rampage over Facebook messenger, calling me things like c###, whiny b####, scumbag and more. I did not reciprocate the name calling, just asked again to cancel my order. He then stated, "didn't I tell you to f### off". This is only a small snippet of his insults towards me. Eventually I got my money back through PayPal, after Mike let the dispute sit for two weeks. I'm honestly shocked this company is still in business. Had Mike acted professionally when I asked initially to cancel my order, and had reassured me with some sort of proper timeline as to what was happening, I 100% would have been willing to wait another month. However, his rude attitude and complete lack of customer service lost him my business. "

Share Import Shark's store rating