Stores > Impact Guns
  • Impact Guns

Voice your opinion! Review Impact Guns by clicking a star below.
2017-09-04

outstanding!

"All three guns arrived within a week."

2017-07-07

Buyer Beware

"I ordered a new-in-box pistol from the Impact Guns website, which arrived with a scrape through the finish and down to bare metal along the side of the cylinder. Per the "damaged item" policy on their web site, I immediately sent them an email and reported it.

Here is the "damaged/incorrect item" policy in its entirely directly from their web site:

"What about damaged/incorrect items?
If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, we’ll ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. We will send you a return shipping label for the return. To request a return authorization, please send an email to: returns@impactguns.com.

What about return shipping costs?
If a return is due to an Impact Guns error then we will pay return shipping costs, otherwise the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. If Impact Guns is replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement item at no shipping cost. Please use a trackable shipment method and insure appropriately."

Firearms Lifetime Guarantee
Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our policy: http://www.impactguns.com/lifetime-warranty.aspx."

Seems pretty clear, right? If they send you a damaged "item" (period, no exceptions), they'll replace it, just as they should, right? They also have a "Firearms Lifetime Guarantee", so you're covered two way, right?

Wrong.

I was stunned to receive an email response from Impact Guns that said they do not accept returns on firearms even if they sent you a damaged one, in spite of what it says in plain English on their website. The woman who answers the emails instead quoted from their 30 DAY RETURN FOR REFUND policy:

"What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items sold by Impact Guns within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Our 30 day return policy does not apply to the following items: firearms, black-powder guns, ammunition, gunpowder and primers. If for some reason a firearm cannot be picked up from the destination dealer, then the customer will be responsible for return freight charges and a 6% restocking fee. NFA (Class 3) items are excluded. Please see "How to Order" for more info on NFA items."

I responded by pointing out that the policy she quoted is obviously in reference to RETURNS FOR A FULL REFUND, and I was NOT requesting a refund. They sent me a damaged pistol, so I was requesting that they comply with their DAMAGED ITEM policy and replace it with an "exact item", just as it says in their DAMAGED ITEM policy with no exceptions. After all, what reputable retailer of ANYTHING would have a policy that says they can take several hundred dollars from a customer for a new in-the-box item, send the customer a damaged item, and when the customer naturally expects them to correct their error, tell the customer he's stuck with it?

In her next response, the Impact Guns woman once again quoted the firearm exception in their "30 day return for a refund" policy, again ignoring (either deliberately or through sheer inability to read their own policy) the fact that I was NOT ASKING FOR A REFUND, I was asking for them to correct their error and replace the damaged pistol they had sent me per their DAMAGED ITEM policy. In spite of the fact the pistol was in an unsealed box and could have been handled by any number of people after it left the factory, she told me I'd have to complain to the manufacturer.

At this point it was clear that in spite of what their policy says in plain English, Impact Guns had every intention of sticking me with a damaged pistol.

I called the US distributor of the pistol manufacturer and explained the problem. Their rep said "Didn't you inspect it before you bought it?" I said no, it was purchased from Impact Guns via their web site. He said "Ohhhhh. Well then they should have handled this FOR you." Yes, I agree, but they refuse to do so. He said my only alternative was to sent my brand new, tags-still-on-it pistol to the manufacturer's service department "for evaluation", with an estimated FIVE WEEK turnaround.

In summary, here's how the Impact Guns policy SHOULD read:

"We reserve the right to take your money for a new-in-box firearm, send you a damaged one, then ignore decency, good business practices, what it clearly says on our own website, and common sense itself by refusing to make things right and exchange it for an undamaged item. When you point out what it says in our own policy, we'll ignore that, tell you it's your problem, and blow you off to the manufacturer. You will then for the next five-plus weeks be without the brand new pistol you just purchased while the manufacturer decides if they're going to fix what we never should have sent to you in the first place."

In other words, buy anything from Impact Guns at your own risk.

2017-03-08

Will not honor advertise prices !

"I purchase a silencerco Hybrid suppressor on clearance over the weekend. Called the customer service number first thing on Monday and chatted with a nice lady on the phone to confirm my order. She look up my order number, told me they received my FFL information and then told me my order went through. At the end of my conversation with her I said , "just wanted to call and confirm everything went through" she said yes. Next day i received a email stating my order got cancelled. I reach out to impact guns again and ask why my order got cancelled and this is what they said .

02:44:10 PM [Kristal] Yes, that is correct we are out of stock at the $400 price, they are in stock at $790.
02:44:33 PM [Cuong ] i also called on monday to confirm my order and the nice lady said that everything is processing and she confirm that it went through
02:44:54 PM [Cuong ] i told her my order number and she look it up and said everything was good
02:45:26 PM [Kristal] Your order did go through, however we have since had to cancel all orders.
02:46:29 PM [Cuong ] thats very misleading. your saying my order then go through, then the nice lady who i talk to confirmed it also went through then somebody after that canceled my order ?
02:47:09 PM [Kristal] That is correct, and we do apologize for the confusion.

Its obvious they have the power to make this right and honor the original advertise price but they choose not too. Was hopping to buy more items from this retailer in the future but was very disappointed.

2017-02-16

The bad reviews are true!!

"I had ordered a firearm from Impact Guns 3 days ago and I called to ask about the estimated shipping date (Shipping Date). I was told it wouldn't leave their location until the 27th. That is 2 weeks to the day after I ordered it. The item is listed as in stock online but not really in stock if it takes you 2 weeks to get it to ship it. I read the same story three times before in the customer reviews and called them back to cancel my order. The customer service seemed respectful enough. They understood. They do have the best price if you can wait almost a month to get the gun. I'm just not patient enough to deserve the savings. When I pay, I get a product. Really glad I read the reviews. Whish I did before I bought."

2016-12-17

Awesome Deal. Fast Shipping

"Ordered a gun on Wednesday shipped out Thursday and arrived on Saturday with ground shipping to the east coast. Will definitely order from here again. Awesome deal saved me $200. In all honesty they may have made a mistake online. Next day gun online went up. But no bate and switch or call to say we messed up. Honored the deal. Could not be happier. So same experience as the guy below me that ordered before Thanksgiving. Here I am the week before Christmas and the transaction was perfect. Thanks Guys and Gals"

2016-12-14

Don't select an item if on BACKORDER

"Shady business practices at best. Why would you continue to send "backorder" updates, showing a set price, then not even notify the purchaser when the backordered product is back in stock until all the stock is gone again? Guess with the idea of the price increase of over $100, you are selling at the new price and don't want to bother yourself with previous customers who have waited a month on your product. Yes, I know, read the fine print... this just isn't the way a business should operate, especially when I have purchased several hundred dollars worth of accessories for this make/model. Will take my business elsewhere, even if it costs me more money."

2016-11-18

Fast

"Ordered a firearm from them. Great customer service and communication from TJ! Firearm shipped via Fed Ex arrived at FFL dealer in in excellent condition.
I would definitely buy from them again!

2016-06-02

Good price, fast shipping, received what I expected

"After ordering a gun from ImpactGuns.com on Memorial Day, I then checked with ResellerRatings and read a number of negative reviews. I thought about cancelling my order, but the gun is in short supply and hard to get. Glad I kept with the order. The gun was shipped the day after Memorial Day. How that for fast shipping, especially after a holiday. It arrived at my FFL two days later, in perfect NIB condition. So what else can I say, other than they could not have improved on anything, and I will definitely buy from them again.

2016-02-25

Bunch of lairs !!!!

"I have been searching for a CZ pistol and Slickguns showed that Impact Guns and other online retail gun shops had them in stock.Impact had a good price so I ordered on line,then started checking about them on line and the reviews for Impact Guns were horrid.But as I came to find out the bad reviews where spot on.
I called right after I ordered and was told I got one of the pistols by some woman on the phone so I was happy.So I ordered some more Magazines for the pistol that I ordered and a custom holster for the firearm that I ordered from Impact, plus a bunch of ammo so that when the gun arrives I'm ready to go.
Days go by and no shipping email nothing so I call and get some woman on the phone and she tells me It will be coming from their other warehouse and wont be shipped for at least another week.
Just by the way she was talking I could tell she was Lying so after awhile I called back and questioned another women who I was speaking to from Impact Guns and was told after me questioning her they had no idea when the pistol would be in, 3 or 6 months ,they had no idea.

So the first two people I dealt with from Impact Guns were outright Liars,So now I have a bunch of stuff for a pistol I thought I bought and was very excited about, but come to find out that This company is a total scam.
Avoid at all cost do not give these POS any business they are a bunch of scam artist.

2016-01-16

Absolutely no complaints!

"Gun was priced as quoted, shipped within the time frame shown on the product page, and arrived in perfect condition. Can't find anything to be critical of in my order. Called to check the status once, very helpful on phone, and shipped exactly when she said it would.

Would definitely recommend them and will buy from them again.

2015-11-11

"I read the negative comments about impact guns and was hesitent about using them- The price on the Ruger p100 was the best and I decided to try them- They were great upfront they said the gun was not in stock and I would receive it within two weeks Eight days later it arrived!!! I would use them again great service Plus shipping was free!"

2015-09-11

"When I saw the super low price and availability I purchased before I even thought about it. Afterwards, I started thinking I should do some research on this company. Then I got really nervous after seeing all the negative reviews. I almost canceled my order.

However, I held out. I ordered on Saturday or Sunday the day before Labor Day. So my order didn't even get processed until Tuesday. My Smith & Wesson M&P15T was delivered to my FFL in California on Thursday! What more can I say. Shipping cost was only $12.00.

I attempted to purchase this rifle at many shops in CA and no one had it in stock. The one company which found one said it would take 7 days to get. I would have to put $1000 down up front and the cost went up to $1300.00. I purchased this from Impact Guns for $956.00 and no tax was changed. Even with the $75.00 receiving fee my FFL charged I still saved money.

Went and opened the box and it is absolutely beautiful. I saved another $30 because to my surprise they already included the rubber rail guards for both sides and a rounded one for the bottom. My total out the door price with TAX, DROS and safety test fees was still less than purchasing from any dealer in the bay area.

So long story short I am just a regular guy who searched Google to find a M&P15T at a low price took a risk and purchased. I ended up getting it faster than my FFL could have gotten it for over $300 less. What more can I say. This absolutely deserves a 5 star rating in my book. Maybe I just got lucky by I am certainly happy with my purchase and extra money I got in my pocket :-).

2015-07-03

"Very bad customer service."

2015-06-09

"I made a purchase on Memorial Day based on price but site mentioned purchase would not ship until 6/8. After I made order I began researching Impact Guns online and had concerns upon reviewing all the negative reviews.

I called the company to verify shipment date and customer service, which was friendly said it may ship a day or two late. My order shipped out on 6/9 and was processed for shipping on 6/8 which reflected the original date on the site.

The price did not change from original quote, which was $250 less than best retail price I could find, and so far I have had a very positive experience. I will purchase again based on my personal experience.

Bottom line: fantastic price, good customer service, and shipping date was what was stated. If there is any complaint, there is a wait to get the purchase, but pricing makes wait completely worth it

2015-05-07

"Like so many others who havae worked with Impact on FFL transfers, my experience has been very disappointing. I went with them because they are close and to home, BAD IDEA! I ordered two commemorative deployment guns from the manufacturer while I was deployed in Iraq. After the initial call to get the transfer set up between the FFL's, Impact won't return calls to provide status updates and are generally unhelpful and unfriendly. There are a lot of other places to conduct business with out there. Avoid Impact. They are not interested in providing customer service. "

Share Impact Guns's store rating

Impact Guns is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Impact Guns is not a merchant member
Impact Guns does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!