igotoffer.com

Customer service: 8.85/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.78/10
2018-06-18

Awesome customer service

"Best customer service I have witnessed in years. They transferred me my money in 5 days after I mailed them my iPad tablet. They merit the highest appreciation."

2018-06-16

5 stars

"I give iGotOffer 5 stars because they are good. I recommend them to everyone who's looking for the place to sell their iPhone. I sold iPhonr 6s 64gb."

2018-06-15

Great business

"Love to sell my things with these guys."

2018-06-14

igotoffer.com is good service

"I'm in the process of moving to a rural retirement village, that's the only reason I decided to sell this homepod which I'll not need there, but it is an amazing gadget. You paid reasonable sum and it was easy to manage all the transaction online with you. But it took 11 days to close the transaction, it could have been faster, but anyway, you are good."

2018-06-12

Very good price and very fast payment

"The Apple TV 4k is too expensive, and there are cheaper streaming gadgets with similar quality, so I sold my Apple TV. I had to call them about the price because I couldn't define the condition, as I used it only once, so the box looks like new, they helped me with the price and they paid me very fast. They are a reliable and responsible company."

2018-06-11

Google Pixel!

"I sold them my Google pixel! The transaction was relatively quick and I appreciate the extra cash! Thank you for the easy smooth process, Igotoffer!"

2018-06-10

Good place to sell old Pixel smartphone

"Well, time to get rid of Pixel 2 with Pixel 3 coming. Not the best price in the world, but at least they pay in time and as promised."

2018-06-08

The service offered by Igotoffer exceeded my expectations

"Fair and decent quote, rather fast, will sell them more."

2018-06-05

Good work

"Fast and exactly I was expecting from a company which says they are the best. Sold them my Apple Watch Series 2 Stainless Steel 38 Milanese Loop."

2018-06-01

Made my selling of a Surface laptop very easy and worry free.

"Very happy with them, They paid me exactly what they quoted, and kept me up to date with Email.."

2018-05-31

Bye bye my iPhone. Thank you, igotoffer!!

"I have sent them four times my gadgets in the last 2 years. All four times the order took around a week from sending the gadget to get paid the full amount. I've never experienced any problems. This time I sold an iPhone X, almost new, they paid accordingly. I join those who give them 5 stars out of 5."

2018-05-30

Good work, honest company

"The iPhone 8 I had is not different from previous Apple's iphone. May be longer battery life, but I decided to switch to Pixel, sorry Apple. IgotOffer bought it for good price and sent the payment immediately as requested, in a form of Amazon Certificate. They even paid a little bonus, very nice of them."

2018-05-28

Good service overall

"I expected a fast delivery for the payment. Was a little upset it took 3+ days for the payment after the verification process. Otherwise solid. "

2018-05-22

Easy extra cash

"I was a little worried about selling them my Apple iMac 21-inch, but I decided to take a chance and this decision was worth the risk. The shipping was super fast, my iMac arrived safely, it all worked like a charm. But yes, I read carefully their guidelines about packaging."

2018-05-18

Total scam

"They got my apple watch that was in perfectly good condition, claimed it had "major dents", downgraded it to more than half the price they had originally offered. Then they went ahead and processed it without waiting to hear back from me whether I accepted the new price quote. I emailed them and they told me it was too bad, there was nothing they could do. Ridiculous."

Share Igotoffer.com's store rating

Igotoffer.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Igotoffer.com is a merchant member
Igotoffer.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.