Stores > Igotoffer.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Igotoffer.com by clicking a star below.

2017-11-28

Happy seller

"It's a shame Surface Laptop doesn't work as it should as I paid about $1500 for it. Hopefully it was easy to trade it online for good money. Thank you Igotoffer and your customer support."

2017-11-26

Easy. Efficient. Best Offer.

"I sold a Mac Mini and Apple Cinema HD Display. I got my quote and shipping labels online. Sent my items in their original packaging and shipping boxes. Shipped on Monday. On Friday morning, I got a message they received my items and were starting evaluation. Friday evening, payment as quoted was made to my PayPal account. The whole process was simple and smooth. Glad I chose iGotOffer. Highly recommend!"

2017-11-21

Moving forward!

"I do understand that technology will keep moving forward, buy XBOX is too much for me, my colleagues gave it to me on by birthday, but sorry guys, I just sold it. The company payed very well for almost a new xBox One I. May the force be with its new owner!"

2017-11-21

The best

"Honestly I buy and sell cells as a side gig and I got offer is the quickest and best service of its kind. Hands down. "

SharonWatt's Avatar

2017-11-20

Still waiting for my e-card code.

"The web site was easy to use. I have not heard from them and they should have received my package by now. I am waiting for my e-card payment. I thought it was right away that they would respond. Not sure ifI will sell to them again."

2017-11-19

Perfect

"The transaction was a smooth and easy process! Very happy"

2017-11-13

5 stars

"The truth is that Apple's iPad is not revolutionary. I wouldn't advise you to upgrade from an iPad 4 to a newest, just choose a less expensive option. I sold my on igotoffer.com Website for nice price. They didn't ask me to leave the review, but you sent me the invitation to leave my opinion on your Website here. I give them 5 stars out of 5."

2017-11-09

Good to sell stuff you don't want anymore

"Every new update was making my iPad AIR slower, and IOS 11 seems a bit more slower on my 3 year old iPad AIR 2, was too afraid it would affect performance. Decided to trade on on iGotoffer Site. They pay well, the money was deposited on my Pay Pal account."

2017-11-08

Igotoffer.com

"Very fast & honest.++++++++++++ "

2017-11-06

Highest Offer

"I was selling my older MacBook Pro and they gave me the best offer out of a variety of similar sites. I shipped it in and the whole process took less then a little over a week. They kept me updated the entire way as well. Will definitely use in the future and highly recommend."

2017-11-03

Great service and great price for used MacBook

"Great service, quick turnaround, easy payment options and the best price anywhere for used MacBook "

2017-11-02

So easy no hassle!

"So easy no hassle way of getting rid of unwanted phones! Thanks!"

2017-11-01

I thank igotoffer for everything

"I decided to sell my MacBook Pro because its battery gets hot, the laptop gets so hot and it burns my legs. iGotOffer accepted the laptop and was generous about the price."

2017-10-29

IPhone 7+ SOLD

"Wonderful experience, great customer service, layout to track follow where your item is was very professionally displayed and easy to understand. I chose the paper check, and it arrived in seven days. Perfect timing! Thank you igotoffer reps for being nice!!

God Bless from Arkansas,
Denice

2017-10-27

Thanks

"With my Apple Watch I can make phone calls when synced with ipHone. But I must admit it's too complicated to go throgh all these icons and access them. I am sure its features are nice, but it's too complicated for me to manage the watch. I'll get a new Mac insted. Thank for accepting it."

Share Igotoffer.com's store rating

Igotoffer.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Igotoffer.com is a merchant member
Igotoffer.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.