Stores > Igotoffer.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Igotoffer.com by clicking a star below.

2018-02-18

Appreciate iGotOffer's service

"I was really tired of my Mac Mini. They offered good price but they requoted the offer afther they saw a dent, I forgot completely about that dent. They use the the Prepaid Label. The final payment offered was still better on the market. I can't complain about the service."

2018-02-16

Good Experience!

"Igotoffer paid more for my I pad 4th generation than selling locally. Their website was easy to follow for selling my electronic device."

2018-02-14

Great IF your package arrives...otherwise, NOT

"Sent 3 packages to iGotOffer. Two arrived, one did not. UPS dispatch had me call UPS customer service to file an investigation. UPS then tells me as the customer, iGotOffer has it that we CANNOT file the claim - ONLY them. Call the 800 number, no answer. Email them: their response is they cannot file a claim on our behalf.
So, if your package arrives, great! If not, BUYER BEWARE! you will NOT have any help from them! as in NONE!

2018-02-13

Ten stars out of ten

"Was trying to trade in my Apple Watch Series 3 (Stainless Steel 42 Milanese Loop GPS+Cellular), looked through half a dozen sites.This website offered the best price, better than anything else. The delivery was quick, they got it on Thursday, paid on Monday (suppose because their accountants take weekends off)."

2018-02-11

I rate iGotOffer as an excellent company

"For over a month my Macbook 2013 would not work properly, I couldn't even type letters. I called and spent hours to try and find a solution to fixing this laptop. I suppose it's too old, because I wiped everything, but when I tried to re-boot it still refused to obey, but finally it responded positively to my efforts. I decided then to get rid of it, and I sold it here, on iGotOffer website because I read good reviews about this company. I called them to consult about the price, as I wasn't sure if it was broken or I could still mark it as “fair”, and it even has a small dent on the lid, but a very small one. They took my Macbook and paid the full sum they promised."

2018-02-11

Excellent service

"The offer was great for my product and the process was very easy and QUICK to get my funds. If I ever need to resell again, it will certainly be with this company!"

2018-02-08

Surprisingly good company

"I sold with iGotoffer my old iPhone 7 Plus. Great deal, great price, it took 4 days only from the moment I got the offer until I was paid."

2018-02-05

Excellent service

"Prompt payment, fair amount for my Apple iPhone 7+. Appreciate it."

2018-01-29

Beware

"Igotoffer offered $600 for my 27" iMAC in flawless condition. Because their offer was higher than others, I called to confirm and was assured that was correct and even if it is in only 'good'. condition, the price would only be reduced to $550. My wife and I carefully inspected the computer and shipped it in its original box placed inside an Apple padded iMAC shipping box. We did not find any scratches or flaws. I later received a message from Igotoffer that the computer was in 'good' condition and the price was now $450. I called and reminded the same person with whom I previously spoke that he had quoted $550. He said prices can vary that much (within 2 weeks?) and he would not honor his quote. I won't do business with them again."

christinapirlo's Avatar

2018-01-25

I'll certainly use your services again in the future

"My MacBook Pro 2015 was far from perfect, and it is not upgradable, these and other reasons are all valid reasons for me to sell it. I hope someone will be happy with the new purchase. I appreciate iGotOffer's help."

2018-01-25

prompt, highest offer for my device.

"seamless and prompt. I checked out several sites . Originally I had gone with Gazelle, but they never sent me the shipping box promised and didn't respond to my emails promptly which caused me to worry abut the overall process. So I then went with igotoffer and was happy to get a better price, although no free shipping box :( as the first company offered. After I mailed in my laptop to Igotoffer and got my money (I selected an Amazon credit), I finally got the shopping box from Gazelle."

2018-01-13

Fantastic Price for my Surface Studio

"They accepted my fantastic and pricey Surface Studio which I had to sell. They payed what they promised, let's say they offer good-to-great service and excellent prices."

2018-01-02

Thank you, it's a pleasure to deal with you!

"Sold my Apple Watch serie II because its Handoff feature didn't work. Was paid quickly, the check arrived timely, not complaints at all, everything in order, will trade in my old iPhone 5c as well with them."

2018-01-02

Great experience

"Very easy to do business with; everything was very clear and they offered and paid more for my MacBook than anyone else"

2017-12-27

Easiest selling experience ever!

"I usually avoid reselling because of the hassles involved. But the igotoffer experience was so easy. Instant offers and a fast shipping and turnaround time for the payment. Great doing business."

Share Igotoffer.com's store rating

Igotoffer.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Igotoffer.com is a merchant member
Igotoffer.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.