igotoffer.com

Customer service: 9.05/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.78/10
2018-08-15

Perfect buyer

"They paid for my iPad 4th gen wi-Fi. Be warned that it takes about one week to get paid, not in three days."

2018-08-12

Very happy customer

"I sold them my Apple iPhone 6s 64 g. They asked me to unlock before I send the iPhone, nothing else, and they paid what was promised. The shipping took 4 days (Connecticut). Thank you very much."

2018-08-11

I recommend this company

"I shipped my iMac on July 17, it was delivered in 4 days, I was paid for it three days later. Definitely would recommend this company."

2018-08-06

Good work

"Switched from an old Apple TV to a new brand, and I just love it. You can watch everything. Sold the old Apple TV for cash to igotoffer. The price is not very good, but it's still better than throw it in the dustbin."

2018-08-04

Kris

"Easiest transaction ever and got exactly the amount promised and in a timely manner!"

2018-08-04

Sold MacBook Pro. Thank you.

"The payment was accurate. With the three options, chose Amazon gift certificate just because I deal with Amazon everytime. I think nobody pays more for MacBook Pros, I tried a few sites, some of them even offer send them old computers for free to recycle them, and I must pay for the shipping! Way to go iGotOffer."

2018-08-01

Great buyer of apple equipment

"Gave me a great price and paid me quickly! "

2018-07-30

The best price for my iPhone 6s

"Sold them iPhone 6s, carrier t-mobile, 32 gb, in good state. They offered and paid better than Apple Trade-Up program and even better than my T-Mobile carrier."

2018-07-30

Fast and Reliable

"This is the 4th item I have sent them. Always quick to inspect and send payments. "

2018-07-28

You can sell to them even broken items

"There was a defect in the Apple Watch. I mentioned it in the request. The payment was prompt. I recommend their services."

2018-07-26

iGotOffer rules

"IPhone SE is too small for today's needs. Selling it online took about an hour, including the visit to the UPS service."

2018-07-24

I'll deal with them again!

"Igotoffer.com is pretty good. After upgrading from the iPad air to iPad pro, I recycled my iPad air on this website."

2018-07-22

iGotOffer paid timely and as promised

"I have sold to iGotoffer before, the service and conditions have been excellent. This time I expected it to take around a week to get the payment, but they payed on just 5 days. I would highly recommend them to everyone who tries to find the way to recycle their old Macbooks or Apple phones."

2018-07-19

Exceptional customer service

"I didn't know how to classify my Samsung Galaxy (few scratches, otherwise it works great). Their representative I dealt with was nice and helpful. Everything else was very efficient. One of the good companies which are customer-oriented."

2018-07-17

Thanks

"Good company, fair price, fast action."

Share Igotoffer.com's store rating

Igotoffer.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Igotoffer.com is a merchant member
Igotoffer.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.