607 reviews

Customer service: 9.38/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.04/10
2018-04-17

Awesome service!!

"I received great service with a quick turnaround on payment! Highly recommend iGotOffer!!"

2018-04-10

Good offer + fast payment

"The whole ordering process went exactly as I hoped. Great response, very easy to understand rules, very easy form to describe the product properly. I sold my old Thunderbolt Cinema Display, and I am very happy with the experience. The payment was fast."

2018-04-06

Super Easy Transactions~

"Got a good quote for my MacBook Pro. Shipped it with pre-paid label. Received the promised money. No issue during the transactions at all. Easy~"

2018-04-05

Sold iphone se

"My little SE iphone was great for 2016, it turned out to be one of the best affordable phones. But now a I wanted a new smartphone with larger screen, more features and upgraded internal software. Sold my SE to iGotoffer. The check took about 2 weeks to arrive, I worried a little, yes. They could pay faster, I think. Maybe I should sign up for pay pal. Anyway, will do business with iGotoffer again."

2018-04-01

Still good money for my used Apple iMac

"My Apple iMac 21-inch still works. It served me well for years, and I sell it only because I plan to move to Vermont in a few weeks. They bought it! Not a big deal for a 2013 iMac, but still good money. Thanks, iGotOffer!!"

2018-03-30

I'll be back!! No doubt!!

"First of all, their business manner is outstanding, and they are faithful and friendly. I asked a question and they respond, then I felt they are skillful and having deep experiences that it is not only tech issues, but also every carrier services. Thanks for the deal, I'm much satisfied!! "

2018-03-25

Great service to sell your used iphone

"I'm not turn about whether or not to recommend this website. They have a great site, definitely the best site you can use to sell your unnecessary iphone. I can see myself being monogamous with them when time comes to get rid of another gadget."

2018-03-23

I will definitely do business again with igotoffer

"I've sold to this online store several times over the years. They lowered the price once, because of some insignificant scratches on a screen of my old iMac, otherwise they payed the amount agreed. This time I sold my XBox 1 X and everything went just like promised. Hope this helps."

2018-03-23

Great experience and fair pricing.

"I recently discovered IGotOffer and wanted to get rid of my Iphone X fast. The whole process was easy, I admit at first I was skeptical about sending in my device to a company i've never heard of but after reading the testimonials I decided to take a chance.

Low and behold, everything from sending in my Iphone to getting an appraisal and exact fair price, it was very quick and easy process. It took a few days since they were already overloaded with other orders but I'm very patient. I would recommend IGotOffer to friends and family or anyone for that matter thinking about selling their apple devices and need the cash.

2018-03-18

Fast and fair

"Offer was fair, and the payment was within an hour or two of when USPS said the package was delivered. "

2018-03-18

Good service + Reasonable price

"Shipping didn't cost a cent. The payment could be faster, but they paid and that's good."

2018-03-13

Thank you iGotOffer.com!

"Very good service to sell Apple Mac. Very happy with their help."

2018-03-12

Couldn’t be more simple

"Very easy process and fair prices . I entered in my MacBook info, printed out a label, and got a check a few weeks later. Great company!"

2018-03-11

Great value company

"Sent a fully working iPad 5 to them. Actually didn't pay for the shipment. Yes, they did paid in time. I vouch for this company's reliability."

2018-03-05

Awesome!!!

"Their service is awesome. It was my first time dealing with them and will definitely trade in my old gadgets again. This is what I call the perfect service."

Share Igotoffer.com's store rating

Igotoffer.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Igotoffer.com is a merchant member
Igotoffer.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.