Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Chance of future purchase: 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2015-03-11

"My purchase with ITfactory was a very positive experience. I placed an order and then I did a quick followup with their chat agent; and was advised that I would receive the key very shortly.

Within 5 minutes, I received my order details in a well detailed email. I was downloading my software and had it installed on my pc soon after. The prices were lower than going to the big box stores, and their service was extremely helpful. And one of the big selling points is that they are Canadian. I strongly support Canadian businesses. They will get my future business.

2014-12-21

"Office 2013 downloaded ok but now cannot get it to open any Excel files. Tells me that it is "getting your new Office ready for you", then nothing happens. Will have to download Open Office again to read this spreadsheet."

2014-12-08

"I must say great customer service. They followed up with me many times to ensure my order wasn’t fraud, to me that shows efficiency on their part. Quick delivery, within 3 business days I had my order."

2014-12-06

"Good experience, but I had some trouble down loading my purchases "

2014-12-03

"Happy with my purchase of Kapersky and the transaction with ITFACTORY was great. Would not hesitate to purchase from them again"

2014-12-03

"The only drawback is the double check of the ID via phone call or alternative email which are not necessary with purchasing antivirus programs from other sources."

2014-12-02

"SIMPLE ...QUICK...CHECK-OUT....PRODUCT AS STATED.....VERY
GOOD PRICING....EMAIL CONFIRMATION.....AND SIMPLE STRAIGHT FORWARD INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD MY
NORTON 360 PURCHASE....A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH
ITFACTORY.....THANKS DAVE LINDBERG

2014-12-02

"My transaction never went through and nobody bothered to return my I guess it was a little purchase to h***"

2014-12-01

"Just found the download and installation instructions a bit confusing - ITFactory's instructions did not quite match the software instructions."

2014-12-01

"Your response was faster than you indicated, I ordered overnight and by 10am I had what I required "

2014-12-01

"Product I was looking for good price fast service."

2014-11-30

"I ordered a copy of Outlook 2013. Order was processed quickly and information was provided for me the download and install the software. Product was exactly as advertised."

2014-11-29

"At first I tried to download using the previous trial nortan. Security but in fact I had to un-install it then download . All seems good.Its not quite the same in looks but its doing the job. "

2014-11-28

"Needed a Norton licence. Got a bundle of 3 for 40$. Registering was fast and easy. Checkout was fast and easy. I needed to communicate with support, cause i needed the key to complete a new install for shipping. Fast response and my order was process within 10min.
Overall, very, very nice dealing with. Will recommend for sure.

2014-11-27

"I did not try the key number provided yet but I did received it in a short time frame as expected."

Share ITFactory's store rating