Stores > IP Phone Warehouse

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review IP Phone Warehouse by clicking a star below.

2017-10-19

Good pricing and fast shipping

"The entire process was easy!"

2017-10-17

Super Fast Shipping!

"Very easy website to navigate and extremely fast shipping! Will definitely use them again next time I need to order something!"

2017-10-08

Quick Shipping

"Order shipped quick and was received in a couple of days from placing the order. I'll be back. "

2017-08-17

Check reviews before you buy

"I wish I had checked the reviews before I made my purchase. I ordered a phone on Monday and according to Scott. The person who in put the info for shipping messed up. They sent the phone to Clearwater, WI instead of FL. That was not so frustrating it is the fact I had to keep on them to get any answers. I was told twice I would receive a follow up and it never happened. Why do I have to pay a $17.00 shipping fee to get a phone 6 business days later and for a mistake someone in your company made. Never offered any compensation nor and apology until I expressed my dissatisfaction with them. I will never go thru this company AGAIN. "

2017-08-08

Fake Inventory Levels on website that will show items "In Stock" and "Ships the Same Business Day"

"Ordered the Ubiquiti UNV-NVR which was shown on the website "In Stock" and "Ships the Same Business Day". A few hours after the order was paid in full via paypal I received an email from "Scott" that said:
"Thank you for your order! Unfortunately, there will be an estimated 2 month lead time before this order would be able to ship out to you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, please let me know if you would like to proceed."

When I followed up and showed the item being listed as in stock "Scott" said "Our website is not a live feed from the warehouse and this item is no longer in stock. I apologize for any inconvenience, please let me know how you would like to proceed."

2017-07-19

Nice website & Easy to Navigate.

"Repeat customer for the same thing. Always available & shipped same day if early enough. "MY" customers thank you!"

2017-05-17

Won't be back!

"They tried to tell me that the shipping address that I needed to send the product to had to be on file with our bank. I spoke with our bank and they said banks do not keep shipping addresses on file.
Good news is that I found the same product at a cheaper price without any checkout hassles.

2017-05-16

Great

"Great customer service And easy "

2017-02-16

Great Polycom power adapter replacement

"This is the 3rd polycom power adapter I've purchased from IP Phone Warehouse. Always worked out of the box, fast delivery and great price."

2017-01-18

Easy Peezy

"Easy to order and timely delivery. Just what we needed"

2016-10-24

Great support when I was in a jam!

"The items arrived quick but the most important part was that they were able to help me get the Grandstream system installed at my customer. Their tech logged in and basically configured everything for me, I just had to plug things in. Everything is running great and the customer is happy. Also here is a shout out to their Technician James... thanks again for the help! "

2016-10-17

Fast and Easy

"Many thanks for the excellent service received. "

2016-10-02

It's on me, But!

"I ordered extension cables for our Polycom system and ordered the wrong model number.
The cables arrived promptly. Then I realized my mistake and went to the online return site to arrange for a refund (restocking fee understood.
Still after 2 weeks, I have gotten no reply from IP Warehouse after submitting 2 requests to return the cables.
I can find no contact phone numbers on the site.

Rep reply posted Oct-10-2016

A rep from IP Phone Warehouse, ipphonewarehouse, has responded

“Hello Rodney,

We're sorry if you did not receive the email response we sent you on September 29th at 9:51 AM CST pertaining to your RMA request. We did send it to the email address you provided on the RMA form which is also the same as the one on your account. (You may want to check your junk folder or spam filter.) If you'd like us to resend the email, please let us know. Also, so you know, our phone number is listed along the top navigation of our website right above the search tool and is 888-201-9056.

Best regards,

IP Phone Warehouse
888-201-9056 ”

2016-09-02

Wow!

"Great products and great pricing. Super fast shipping. Products in stock. This was my 3rd order from them and I have been extremely happy! Thank you!!!"

2016-09-02

Fast Delivery

"My order came fast, complete and with no problems."

Share IP Phone Warehouse's store rating

IP Phone Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

IP Phone Warehouse is a merchant member
IP Phone Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.