9:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat-Sun
    1-804-433-3825
    sales@iofast.com
    1-804-767-1165

2012-02-13

"A few months ago I decided to rewire my entire home network with new CAT5E cabling and started looking around the various online venders when I came across IOFAST. Their prices were quite reasonable, as were the shipping charges.

I placed my order and received teh items as ordered in the time frame stated (2 days via USPS Priority).

I have been quite please with the high quality of the cabling and ave since returned to IOFAST a few times for additional needs with the same results.

2010-10-19

"We have been purchasing from iofast since July 2006. Usually fiber jumpers, ethernet jumpers, adaptors, jacks, A/V stuff, and never had a problem, very prompt shipping, good prices, instant inventory status, and if they're going to be closed to delay shipping, they always give notice on their website BEFORE you order. Plus very nice order tracking of when the order placed, and when shipped. They're on the top of our list when we need to purchase any of this stuff for the college."

2010-09-30

"Great product, cheap shipping. This will be the 8th time I purched from IOFAST, I wouldn't be coming back if I didn't like the service."

2010-05-17

"Amazingly low price, super fast shipping, great product. I'm really astonished. This is my store for the future."

2010-02-10

"Great prices. Some items contain links to specs or manuals However some items offer little for a description and no Picture either. That's not much good when you are not sure what you are buying. I requested a picture and better description of an item and it took 2 days to get it.
Shipping prices are very good maybe exactly what they pay!
I would do business with them again!

2009-11-30

"I ordered a coax RCA cable just the day before Thanksgiving and it shipped promptly. The shipping service used was UPS Ground instead of UPS 2nd Day Air but their customer service quickly refunded me the money for that error. Product quality is great and price was the lowest."

2009-09-18

"Their name is correct. I got the order very promptly, even though it came by snail mail. Product matched specs also."

2009-08-08

"Checkout/completepurchase process is so confusing and unobvious that I cant tell if I've ordered 0, 1, or 2 items.
I will probably never order from IOFAST again unless it markedly improves.
Mike

8/18/2009 - still have not received my merchandise, getting annoyed!
MIke

2009-06-10

"Excellent company. I was looking for a hard to find product and by luck, happened upon their site. It was a great price, and after checking resellerratings, I went ahead with the a small, but crucial purchase.

It was fast and easy; they shipped immediately, gave me a tracking number, and packaged the product very well. (It was in superb condition when it arrived, and has been working great for months.)

I've urged others to check them out for purchases, but have yet to hear about their results.

Regardless.... this seller is highly recommended.

2009-05-28

"Service was great! They were recommended by an associate and he was right. My next order will be with IOFAST!"

2009-01-04

"Before I consider new suppliers for my small business, I typically "put them to the test". That way I can determine if they provide good customer service, act on problems and actively resolve any issues.

ioFast have proven themselves in all areas of professional/customer friendly business. I will certainly be coming back again and again

ASLANstore.com

2008-12-22

"Wow i am so glad i found this store. they have amazing prices (much better then ebay) and great service 3 emails for my order.
Order Received
Order Sent to Warehouse(s)
Order Shipping Notice

and they have lots good quality items like,
Cat6 RJ45 Plugs with Load Bars. they are VERY GOOD! Wow just this item made my day

and when i needed to call them a real person who spoke English was able to help me this is a big plus. I will be back and i am recommending them to all

2008-12-01

"Great website. quick shipping, quality products, AMAZING prices. No where else on the web have I found prices like this... And I've shopped around quite a bit. I don't see how they stay in business.
I really don't see how they aren't better known.
The only place I will by cables from in the future.

2008-10-28

"easily found the product I needed, ordered it, price and shipping just right, got it fast, working beautiful now. Will use this store again. Thanks, Phil"

2008-10-28

"Great price and service. Very satisfied with my purchase."

Share IOFAST / Ballenger Motorsports's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!