Stores > HouseOfBeautyWorld.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review HouseOfBeautyWorld.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-05

AWFUL CROOKS

"sent the incorrect order called several times only to be placed on hold for over 10 minutes. No response to my emails about incorrect order that took 3 weeks to ship. I ultimately had to report it to my credit card due to no response. BEWARE!"

2017-12-20

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

"I purchased a wig from House of Beauty World that arrived damaged. I sent them pictures of the damaged wig and they told me to return the wig for a refund. I sent it back with an email specifiying that a full refund. So they sent the label and the wig was sent back. Approximately 2 weeks later, I called to find out the status of the refund and they told me they sent another wig to replace the damaged one. I informed them that I had speciically requested a refund and they reluctanly sent another label. I waited another 2-3 weeks before I called them again inquirying about the refund. They acted like they did not know what I was talking about saying, "We don't give refunds." I reminded them of the conversation with Monica and they quickly said, "Oh yes, I remember...we will send the refund in a few days." Approximately 4 days later I received a refund of 44.95 when the wig costed 59.95. It was explained to me the difference was a restocking fee for a damaged wig and for them sending me a second wig I did not request. So I will never deal with these SCAMMERS again. BUYER BEWARE!!!! "

2017-12-06

Worst Service Ever

"Worst Service ever! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I ordered a product in Aug. A month later I got emails saying they are waiting for a new shipment. Two months later I got another apology letter. I called three months after the order to be told that my order was non-existant and that they refunded me - which they did NOT! This company is a scam! Note that "House of Beauty" is not the same company and does every effort to make sure they are not affiliated with HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD. Do not order from them!"

2017-11-21

ME AND MY FRIEND LOVE GREATMALLSHOP

"I found many site on google, some website wigs price is higher, some website I can't find I need, finally I found this site Socoosohairwig products, I got brazilian Hair Wigs for my hair salon, my customers very like, the wigs is popular and good quality. Thanks god."

2017-10-30

Let The Buyer Beware

"I ordered two products online that totaled about $100. The website indicated the items were in stock and readily available. I paid with my debit card and the money was immediately taken from my bank account.

The next day I received an email that stated – and I'm quoting here verbatim – "Your order has shipped and the tracking information is below. Thank you for your business!" The next paragraph provided a USPS First Class tracking number.

However, when I clicked on the tracking number, it took me to a USPS page that states – quoting again – "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS of the product or the actual mailing date. This indicates only that pre-shipment info was sent to USPS, and the USPS is awaiting the actual item."

That was nothing more than a ruse. Twenty-five days later, I contacted HouseOfBeautyWorld and asked them why they have not delivered my item to the USPS yet. I spoke with someone whom identified herself as "Mishmish" and who had a strong accent, which is relevant only because she seemed to understand everything I said clearly until I asked to speak with her supervisor. At that time, she seemed to struggle to understand my request.

Mishmish could not have been less helpful. When she finally understood that I wanted to speak with her supervisor, she replied, simply, "No." I said, "I beg your pardon, but I must insist on speaking with your supervisor." Again, she stated, "No, I don't think so." I couldn't believe this woman's nerve!

She did eventually tell me that HouseOfBeautyWorld did not have my products in house, that they were having trouble getting one of them. She then told me they'd shipped the one they had and were waiting on the second one.

I replied, "I'm sorry, but I know that is not true. I've spoken with the USPS and they have assured me that they received nothing from you regarding this order." Then she said, "Ok, so we didn't send them one. This item is hard to get. You should have known this." I replied, "No, I'm sorry, but I SHOULD NOT have known that. Your website stated that you had the item in stock and I would receive it within seven days." She then reiterated that I should know that the item I paid for from them was difficult to get.

That was when I insisted on speaking with her supervisor and twice she denied my request. She then said, "I have to put you on hold now" and before I could stop her, she put me on hold. After holding for the better part of five minutes, I hung up and called back, hoping to get a more helpful person.

The second person was no more helpful than the first. She also claimed that I should have known the item was hard to get. I told her, also, that her website stated they were available and ready to ship. I asked her why her company took my money when it knew it didn't have the product in house and would have trouble getting it. She told me that their website is often not up to date and has inaccurate information.

"That's good to know," I said. "I am going to go online and leave reviews warning people to be warry of placing orders online.

"If that makes you feel better, then you go right ahead," she stated with distinct sarcasm in her voice.

Incredulous, I replied, "It's not a matter of making me 'feel better,' it's simply the right thing to do."

"Sure; whatever," she said.

Needless to say, I will never do business with these people again. They are unscrupulous and when I asked both representatives to speak with a supervisor, they both said, "No." They said my money will be refunded with seven business days, but I don't believe them. I don't think I will ever see that money again.

I was never angry in my conversations with them. My three-year-old grandson was sitting on my lap and I was careful with my words and the tone of my voice. This was one of the worst experiences I've ever had with customer service of a company. They took my money knowing they didn't have the product they claimed they had, never contacted me to let me know that the product was on back order, blatantly lied to me when they said they'd shipped one of the products, were rude on the phone when I made inquiries, then blamed me for not knowing they would have trouble getting the item that their website claimed they had in stock. When I asked when they expected to get the products, I was told that was a ridiculous question because there was no way they could possibly know when to expect shipment.

A horrible, unscrupulous company with terrible customer service. Trust me – beware of these people.

2017-08-21

Old Expired Products

"I order a relaxer I have liked and used for years. What I received was an outdated container of the relaxer that did not work. I contacted the company twice and they would not even reply to me.
Will never order from there again as I guess there low prices are due to selling old products that have sat on a shelf for who knows how long. Waste of money and time. Terrible customer service.

2017-07-25

AVOID AT ALL COSTS-SCAM!

"Absolute Terrible...avoid at all costs!!!

I placed an order back in November last year, two months went by and I sent an email asking where my order was and they sent me a tracking number
I never received it, in January (after several emails) they had informed me the package was returned to sender.

I told them I never received a letter so say they tried to deliver it etc.
They offered me a 30% refund but after again several emails I have not heard anything.

Biggest scam website! Took $200 of my hard earned money
Avoid !

2017-07-18

The worst company by far

"I ordered a Izutech ITC450 with Diamond Ceramic Plates. What I received was old stock of the model in question. It had pink plates, it should have had black plates. The image HOB displayed was the correct model. After a number of times calling I was told to take a pic and send it to their support email address. After waiting 24 hrs I called and was put on hold and then told the manager hadn't looked at it yet. After threatening the person on the phone I would leave a negative review on facebook, instigram, google and yelp I was connected to Diana who initiated a return label and promised to send the correct iron back to me. Well four days later I received a package and what was inside was shocking. They sent me an entirely different model (KTX 450 slim), and guess what after calling they want me to take a pic and send it to support. Now calling a tape is answering the phone stating bussiness hours are from 9 to 6 but it's only 4:30! "

2017-06-22

CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH BAD THINGS ABOUT HOB!!

"Terrible, terrible, terrible! Look up google reviews before you order from them. They send broken, damaged products and then lie about it. I have filed a complaint with BBB and disputed the charges on my credit card. I was polite and friendly when asking to ship back my "garbage" product and they gave the run-around! Do not do business with this company. "

2017-06-15

BUYERS BEWARE

"My order took over a week to process and even longer to receive. When I finally received the package, there were items present that I did not order and three expensive items that I did order, but were missing. I attempted to contact customer service during normal business hours and the automated system continuously stated that no one was available. When I was finally able to speak with customer service I was informed that they were unable to help. I then asked to speak to a manager and the representative hung up on me instead. I do believe it is time to take legal action. Businesses like this should not be permitted to continuously take advantage of consumer vulnerabilities. This is not the appropriate way to handle order processing nor consumer concerns. "

2017-06-02

Do Not Order From this site

"I ordered a bunch of items from the site. I opened my box to find out the one item that I needed was not in the box, they wrote refunded on the order form. No one emailed or called me and told me I wouldnt receive the item. I called their customer seevice, spoke with a rude dingbat lady and she said the reason why shipping dont notify customers is because people dont answer the phone. I asked to be transferred to a manager she said he is backed up and I will have to placed on a call back list and the current wait time is 2 months. Wtf, this is poor customer service. I will NEVER again buy from them. I will stick with a good site U usually buy from. Hairtobeauty, i know they have excellent customer service. House of beauty world need to be shut down/out of business or they need to hire customer service people who actually know the definition of customer service. Im usually not a person to do reviews but look at this review as beware, go elsewhere and purchase your products."

2017-05-31

VERY POOR SERVICE, WORKERS ARE RUDE DISRESPECTFUL

"602580 order number, workers are RUDE DISRESPECTFUL they hang up the phone on me all because I am trying to rectify the situation with my package that they send to some one else in FLORIDA and send me that person package immediately as I received the package I call and notify them no one call me back I have to call 4 times, now they want me to mail the package back on my expense, that is crazy all I need from them is a paid return slip and for them to send me my package WORST COMPANY EVER I HAVE NEVER HAVE SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE EVER I call they scream at me and hang up the phone someone need to email a prepaid slip so the package can be return, I am so closed to call CHANEL 7 NEWS TEAM IN MY AREA ABOUT THE SITUATION AND MAKE A REPORT TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ORDER YOU SENT TO ME IS NOT MINE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE YOU HAVE MY EMAIL IN THE ORDER"

2017-05-28

They Don't Know the Meaning of Customer Service

"I've been a customer of this business for a few years. Ordering on their website has always been a breeze: great discounts and fast free shipping. They're great so long as you don't have a problem with your order and have to interact with their so-called "customer service" staff. Oy! These folks don't know the meaning of the phrase "customer service." They're full of attitude, even hostility, if you try to write or speak with them regarding a refund or exchange. It only happened to me once, but it was eye-opening. What they're good at is posting merchandise on their website, processing/filling orders and shipping. It's probably all automated anyway. But if you ever have to deal with one of their humanoids, brace yourself."

2017-05-27

So Far Still GOOD!!

"I've been shopping with HOBW for sometime now, and everything I've order from them so far, has been good! I'm usually ordering hair care products and skin care products. The site has great discounts on certain items, and they'll give you a discount on your next order as well. If you're a continue buyer from them, you'll get great discounts on your next order. Which can come in handy when you want to grab a few, of each product you need!! The shipping is fast and I've never had a problem with my delivery. Everything comes in good condition, never had a problem that I had to contact them so far about! As long as my orders are delivered in good standards to me, I'll never have any problems shopping with them!"

2017-05-22

Incomplete package and less than pleasing customer service

"I never write reviews on companies. i just stop patronizing but this is ridiculous. I had been trying to reach the customer service since thursday no one answered i even sent an email no one responded. I finally reached them today and went on to inform the lady that my package was missing two items i ordered and she just non chalantly said she'll have them look into it to see if anything was actually missing and call me back later i never received a call and i need this product by this thursday for my trip over the weekend. I went on to call back and no one answered. Extremely disappointed!! "

Share HouseOfBeautyWorld.com's store rating

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HouseOfBeautyWorld.com is not a merchant member
HouseOfBeautyWorld.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!