Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.35/10
Customer service: 9.17/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.55/10
2018-07-16

I really like this site and bought Marc Jacobs’s Daisy.

"I really like this site and bought Marc Jacobs’s Daisy. Daisy goes on a little strong but settles to a very nice sweet scent with a freshness to it. Normally this type of perfume gives me a headache but for whatever reason this one does not because I really like the scent and have never been able to wear anything similar
I bought one for me and one as a gift from hottperfume like usual.

2018-07-11

An excellent site for my money.

"Just excellent from start to finish. I love my perfume and the one cologne I purchased. Both of which I've used before. I appreciate any time I can get a good deal for anything I buy. "

2018-07-08

I have been purchasing my cologne here for a while now.

"I have been purchasing my cologne here for a while now. My favorite cologne isn’t a ground breaking fragrance. It’s just a clean crisp refreshing fragrance that I quite enjoy. It does have a soapiness to it but for me that just adds to the clean part of the fragrance which is just fine with me. It lasts really well in the summer heat too.
Thanks to Hottperfume prices I can buy two bottles at a time with free shipping.

2018-06-28

"I feel Burberry Mr Burberry is similar but better than Calvin Klein Contradicton and Christian Dior Sauvage. I love the simple minimalist bottle but then again I am a huge Burberry fan so my opinion is somewhat biased Especially compared to some other reviews I have read about this fragrance That said I really like it as my second go to fragrance. It is the first time I buy it at hottperfume but I have purchased here several times and have been happy with my order every single time "

2018-06-26

Non-delivery and terrible communication

"I ordered perfume at hottperfume.com on June 7, 2018 with expedited shipping and received an order confirmation email. As I did not receive the order by the expected delivery date, on June 13 I inquired about the status of the order, to which I got an auto-response: "Hi, we will be on vacation until Friday June 15th at which time we will respond to your questions or concerns." On June 17, 2018 I inquired about the status again and on June 20 received a response: "I apologize for the delay and your order will arrive within a week via usps." I responded that the whole point of paying for expedited shipping was to get the order by certain date and as the perfume was intended as a gift to be presented on a particular date, I do not need it "within a week" past June 17 - it is too late, and requested to cancel the order. I did not receive any response to this email, and the next one that I sent on June 25."

2018-06-23

I have 4 Juicy Couture fragrances and Viva La Juicy Noir is my favorite.

I have 4 Juicy Couture fragrances and Viva La Juicy Noir is my favorite. Even better than Viva La Juicy. I think it’s the hint of berry when it dries down. Making it a little sweeter than The first Viva La Juicy. I think the black bow should be pink cause I don’t see the noir in this fragrance. As sweet and playful of a fragrance this is. I really do like the bottle as well. I have been buying it at hottperfume for a few years now and it’s always great service

2018-06-19

Sweet baby this smells

"Sweet baby this smells just like cotton candy. There’s a reason why it’s called Pink Sugar. It’s like candy in a bottle. It’s so sweet and long lasting. They say it’s More for a younger person but being young at heart is gonna have to be good enough. It’s a combination of a very nice smelling fragrance and I think the best perfume value available plus I get free shipping and no tax at hottperfume which is why I always buy my fragrances here "

2018-06-11

Good Shopping Experience

"Thru my experience shopping here I would go back again when needed. I received my perfume order several days ago and am very happy with my order. This site was recommended to me a while ago by a friend who was happy with her order from here. So since I was shopping around for my favorite perfume I gave this site a shot, I certainly liked their prices. Overall it all turned out very well."

2018-06-09

Took my money

"Order#25536 AnnMarie Haight from Dawsonville, GA. I have used them before and so this was very disappointing and unexpected. Ordered my perfume May 14th 2018 and paid around $70. It is June 9th and still have not received my order. I received one response to all my emails and they said they were sorry and that I would receive my order that week. No one answers the phone, but you'll get a recording saying to check back later. There is no voicemail set up to leave a message either. If they aren't scamming people now, then their customer service does not exist. **6/10/2018** I received an e-mail from Hott Perfume shortly after posting this review and they stated that the perfume I ordered last month is sold out. If they were out of the perfume, I would have preferred they not charge my card and contact me instead. However, they did offer me a refund or a comparable perfume/upgrade. 'Emporio She' is what I want and so I requested a refund. I received an Auto Response that they are on vacation until the 15th and so it looks like I will have to wait another five days before I'll receive a reply about their refund procedure. Sigh!"

2018-06-04

I remember when Calvin Klein Beauty was first

"I remember when Calvin Klein Beauty was first introduced around 2010. At the time I wasn’t impressed. I Definitely wasn’t a big fan at first but then about a year later I found a strip in a magazine so I went to the department store to give it another try and I have been wearing it ever since. It reminds me of Versace woman a floral scent which is another of the fragrances i have been buying from hottperfume over the years. "

2018-05-26

Hugo Boss HUGO is a masculine classic that I feel

"Hugo Boss HUGO is a masculine classic that I feel is suitable for all ages. In fact I received my first bottle at a young age way back when I was in middle school. Growing up as a kid I would always smell it on my favorite uncle and of course wanting to be like him I asked for it one day and received it as a gift. Oh happy day. I was so happy that day and every time I buy a new bottle I get happy all over again. Of course it will never be as nice as that first bottle but getting it in the mail from Hottperfume is a great feeling too. Especially being that I save a lot of money buying here. "

2018-05-22

I feel like favorite fragrance Gucci Flora had become so common

"I feel like favorite fragrance Gucci Flora had become so common lately so I went in search of a new fragrance at a few discount stores and department stores and even tried the store brand perfume like by Abercrombie and Fitch but all this research did for me was develop a greater appreciation for my favorite fragrance Especially in terms of staying power. The fragrance lasts me up to six hours without having to reapply. It’s such a soft sweet warm floral scent that I just purchased it again at Hottperfume for a great price. "

2018-05-18

Always A Great Deal To Be Had

"Hottperfume is always my go-to store for my fragrance gifts when needed, and of course my own lovely scented perfumes/colognes. I appreciate their discounts that leave a few extra bucks in my wallet, that's always a plus. I have not been disappointed and happy with every purchase. I'm happy to recommend this site ."

2018-05-15

Very simple site we have here with awesome prices

"Very simple site we have here with awesome prices I purchased Lanvin L’homme at hottperfume and I recommend both the site and the fragrance. Lanvin L’homme is as a great summer fragrance with a fresh clean long lasting scent which I find similar to Versace I’m usually drawn to fragrances of this nature that are nice and fresh and clean scents. Hottperfume is where I usually purchase all of my fragrances and I alwsys recommend this site to all of my friends and family. "

2018-05-04

Ive used Burberry London

"Ive used Burberry London edt for a very long time and kinda forgot about it because I find it to be a great fall winter scent but I was so enamored with my yves st Laurent cologne that I kept using it for well past the summer. It wasn’t until I was with my cousin one day and he had it on so I think I’ll be shelving my yves st Laurent until spring time and buying another one from hottperfume like I usually do. "

Share Hottperfume.com's store rating