Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-04-18

I bought Marc Jacobs’s daisy dream and I don’t

"I bought Marc Jacobs’s daisy dream and I don’t know but after wearing it for a couple weeks it seems like it smells similar to a few other perfumes I think I’ll go back to using the original Marc Jacobs daisy over this remake I also feel it doesnt have much staying power. I will spray the fragrance and have to spray it again in a couple of hours. I can’t complain though I did get it from hottperfume at a great price. I guess I’ll wear it on and off. "

2018-04-17

Hot Hot Hot.............

"My perfume order was recently delivered--Oh, it's so wonderful, it smells lovely. I'm very happy, I had run out of my best scent, and this came in perfect time.. aside from the money I saved on my bottle of perfume, I thought the site in it self was easy to use to find and complete my order. I will go here to shop again in the near future. "

2018-04-13

I just purchased an awesome fragrance from HottPerfume

"I just purchased an awesome fragrance from HottPerfume called 3 L’Imperatrice. Before switching to Dolce & Gabbana 3 L’Imperatrice - I’ll also be looking up the meaning of that now - I was looking for a replacement for Clinique Happy Hearts which I have been hooked on for a number of years now. So I Just bought one and I’m asking for another one for Christmas lol. It’s my first bottle and I really love it. It’s a perfectly delicious fragrance that lasts a few hours. It smells fresh and fruity but not too fruity. "

2018-04-03

Love shopping here for my

"Love Love Love shopping here for my favorite perfumes. Especially Dolce Gabbana Light Blue Perfume. A day does not pass that I don’t receive a compliment on how good I smell. Both men and women love it. I was working at my last job at a department store five years ago when I first fell in love with this fragrance. I did buy my first bottle from the department store but have been shopping at hottperfume ever since. A very long lasting perfume that’s worth every penny. "

2018-03-28

Now that I have tested the waters I have also increased

Now that I have tested the waters I have also increased the size and frequency of my orders. Having spent in the neighborhood of between 700 and 800 last year alone on perfume from hott perfume For the foreseeable future this is where I will be purchasing all of my fragrances

And most of my orders arrive within a week even though my orders are being shipped coast to coast across the United States. Overall very pleasant and satisfying experience shopping here

2018-03-26

Fraud

"I never received my purchase. When I contacted them they told me it was on its way. It never arrived and they have not responded to any additional emails i have sent."

2018-03-22

To me polo sport by Ralph Lauren is the perfect cologne

"To me polo sport by Ralph Lauren is the perfect cologne for summer or anytime it’s sunny outside. A clean and fresh scent Fresh fruity sporty and half aquatic. I love this upbeat fragrance It has a lot of character. Kinda like a blend between adidas and classic nautica. The price isn’t bad either and with the discounted prices at hott perfume even better. I did a search and found hott perfume online a few years ago and have been shopping here ever since. "

2018-03-15

I would definitely recommend purchasing from Hottperfume

"I would definitely recommend purchasing from Hottperfume I purchased YSL Black Opium and it’s great. I heard it is a best seller and now I see why. It has an extremely aromatic scent Woody, floral with a long lasting vanilla scent that lasts for a solid 4 - 5 hours.

I’m complimented everywhere I go which is definitely a confidence boost and I will definitely be buying more soon. It’s a beautiful fragrance worth sampling.

2018-03-14

All I had hoped and expected it to be

"The best of the best. When it comes to finding my wonderfully lite floral scents this is where I shop. I know what I like and I always find them here. You'll see here , a nice large selection with discounts I can live with. The good service is always a plus when shopping anywhere. I would recommend checking this fragrance site out. And at the time I didn't buy the multi make- up brush set that I really liked, but I will be sure to get it on my next shopping trip here. "

2018-03-11

I love Versace perfumes but Versace bright crystal is my favorite. It smells amazing. I love this perfume and always receive compliments when I wear it. It smells great when you first spray it but as it dries smells even better. The perfume has long lasting power so it goes a long way for a clean fresh floral scent.

It’s an uplifting fragrance and I received a free mini perfume with my purchase from hott perfume for being on their mailing list.

2018-03-01

My niece and I always find a great selection

"My niece and I always find a great selection of brand name products at a great price and they have the best selection of the newest products and makeup accessories as well as fragrances

All with great service and knowledgeable people, awesome promotions and coupons...The products are great and so is the selection.

2018-02-21

I like to wear different scents

"I purchased a cute little makeup kit along with a couple of other fragrances because I like to wear different scents depending on my mood. Whenever I wear Narcisso Rodriguez For Her I feel beautiful. I buy the more concentrated perfume so the scent will last all day (or longer), but is not overpowering. I've gotten many compliments when wearing this scent and will continue to do so. Oh it was also a Narcisso Rodriguez set so it came with a really nice body lotion in the same 3.3 ounce size as the perfume itself. "

2018-02-16

Glad I shopped here

"Price paid, Delivery, Perfume received, All was as excellent as excellent gets. Happy Customer! "

2018-02-11

Very happy

"I received a sample of Lancôme tresor. A free sample and I know it’s been around for a while but I had never smelled it before. This time I did and fell in love with it. I went online to find it a good price because why pay retail for the same perfume that I could get at a discount perfume store. I found hottperfume and gave them a try. I’m very happy and pleased with my purchase and love love love my tresor. "

2018-02-03

Awesome site

"My perfume was perfect and the price was right. I will buy here with great confidence in getting a great deal."

Share Hottperfume.com's store rating