Stores > HotelPlanner.com
  • HotelPlanner.co HotelPlanner.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review HotelPlanner.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-16

Great customer service, prompt and helpful

"I ended up having to cancel my room and they were very helpful and prompt with that. Overall great customer service."

2018-01-15

Excellent service

"Made a reservation but had to cancel last minute b/c of bad weather and our tournament had been cancelled. Reginette at HotelPlanner was very responsive and made sure that we got our refund. I would definitely use HotelPlanner.com again. Thank you!!"

2018-01-15

Great Experience

"My first experience with HotelPlanner was a good one. After the arrangements were made we noticed that our bed size was incorrect. Reached out to them and was fixed right away.

Will use this site again.

2018-01-09

Outstanding customer service

"Reginette was excellent and reservation specialist."

2018-01-08

HotelPlanner is Great!

"I highly recommend HotelPlanner.com! They made making my reservations easy, and quickly assisted me in tweaking my reservations to suit my particular schedule. They worked with me and the hotel, and responded almost immediately! They are pleasant and friendly, provide personal assistance, and aim to please! Great service. The whole experience was great! No complaints at all!"

2018-01-03

Excellent customer service.

"I needed to adjust my reservation and this site was quick in communication and resolution of my problem."

2018-01-03

Excellent Customer Service

"There was a miscommunication when I made our reservation about what type of room we required to meet out needs. Because of this, I had to book a second room when we arrived. When I expressed this concern to Reginette Exume in Customer Service, she refunded the cost of the 2nd hotel room to my account. Mistakes happen but because of their excellent customer service, I would recommend this service to anyone and I will use it again!"

2018-01-02

Good customer service

Reginette Exume was awesome of working out the situation of the wrong dates booked. However, the site itself needs work.......the wrong dates were not selected but they were booked.

2018-01-01

lied to.

"i booked a trip to catalonia riviera maya from 12/16 ro 12/23 for 9 people. i was very specific that it was 8 adults and 1 child.i was told the child was free. not the case.itcost me 432.00 extra.what a surprise.iwould like to think i wll get this back before i start to badmouth hotelplanner on line.i can be reached at bkms@live.com. sure hope this gets to the right people as it is the only web address i could find. martin c driscoll bridgton maine. feel free to respond"

2017-11-08

Best hotel got cheaper than anywhere else!!

"I have booked Marriott through hotelplanner.com which was expensive everywhere else.
Website is also very user friendly. Booking steps easy and convenient for booking with only minimum required information. Great!!!

2017-11-06

Great deals!

"Hotelplanner.com always gives the best deals when it comes to booking your vacation! The best part is that it is so easy to use! Their format is simple to follow. Plus their customer service is exceptional! "

2017-08-08

Easy, Quick & Simple!

"I was booking a hotel block for an upcoming wedding - and this made it so easy! I just plugged in my requirements, and my bids were placed. It would have taken me 10x as long to book by calling each hotel individually.

2017-07-26

#ReUnknighted

"The process was very convenient and easy. Our coordinator Ariel was a huge help with setting up our wedding block and helping us communicate with the hotel! She was very responsive, I felt like all my questions were answered and great at following up! I would definitely recommend this service!"

2017-06-27

Got refunded!!!

"I booked a room and couldn't stay at the hotel without a $100.00 cash deposit because I lived in the city I booked the hotel. So I could not stay because all I had money for was the room I booked.So I got ahold of hotelplanner and a couple days later after I emailed them about the situation they emailed me back with a confirmation of a full refund! Hotel planner is a business who definitely wants to satisfy their clients! Thank you so much hotel planner for helping me with this situation!"

2017-06-27

MELENI HERNADEZ WAS FANTASTIC!!!!

"I have never used this service before. Meleni was truely fantastic. She followed through to make sure I got just what I was looking for. I had several emails from her anwering my questions and supplying me with the information I needed.I have booked a block of rooms for my daughters wedding thanks to Meleni's wonderful quidance. She was so friendly on the phone and made me feel comfortable answering my many questions. Thanks Meleni...you're the best. I wish I could get you every time I booked a hotel. Thanks so much for your professionalism.

Barb Kasperek

Share HotelPlanner.com's store rating

HotelPlanner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HotelPlanner.com is a merchant member
HotelPlanner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.