Product & services pricing 9.09/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 9.82/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10

Excellent service!

"When I made my Reservation I noticed it said 1 aduywhen I meant 3. So I emailed to let them know the incorrect information and they changed it right away! Thank you! "

Wonderful service

"Reginette Exume provided excellent customer service. This is my Itinerary Number: 304408250. Thank you"

2018-04-17

customer service is the best

"I made a reservation for a room being held for a wedding At confirmation, I noticed it was for 2 nights instead of 1. Even though it said no cancellations I called right away. Reginett was able to correct my mistake. I'm so appreciative!"

2018-04-10

Exceptional Customer Service

"We had a special room request for our reservation. I emailed Reginette and she took care of all of the details for our request promptly and without any problems. She immediately emailed me back to let me know the request would be taken care of. We will definitely book rooms again through HotelPlanner.com. You can't beat the customer service. Looking forward to our stay. "

2018-04-08

Outstanding customer service

"I found the hotel easily and the booking process was absolutely the easiest I've ever encountered. Unfortunately, no sooner had I booked than I found out about a location change, not just venue but state. And just as easily, I requested to cancel and just as immediately I received confirmation of my cancellation. Outstanding customer service, Reginette did a wonderful job and kept me informed the entire process. I will return to HotelPlanner based on this experience. Thank you."

2018-04-02

Prompt....Resolved

"I booked a stay for a weekend in May and had a question that I could not locate on the website. It felt as though once I sent my email I received my answer shortly thereafter. The agent was prompt in responding and I appreciated that. Sometimes, when you use online to reserve anything it seems like you expect to wait at least 24-48 for a response, if you are lucky.....Not this time. It was smooth and now I feel more comfortable with traveling and looking forward to my weekend away. "

2018-03-29

Very helpful

"I needed to cancel a reservation due to unforeseen circumstances and Reginette was very gracious to do so for me. If I ever need a hotel service I will use Hotel planner. "

2018-03-24

Aloft Liverpool Hotel

"Very nice lady helped fix the problem"

Good Service

"Good reseller to deal with, I put wrong name when I booked hotel, Reginette able to help me amend the name to solve it. Thank you so much."

2018-03-23

Excellent Service with HotelPlanner.com!!!!!!!!!!

"As a first time customer with HotelPlanner.com, I can personally say that my experience was very positive.
To make a long story short, I want to begin by saying that I had to cancel my hotel reservations, that were made months ago due to an unexpected illness. Customer Service handled my situation in a very professional manner. They were concerned in helping me obtain a refund from my purchases. Finally, I made contact with the Reservation Specialist: Reginette Exume who was exceptional in making me feel confident that they would do all that they can, to help me obtain a refund from something that was out of my control.
Everything was handled in a timely manner. Customer service was GREAT!
I feel that HotelPlanner.com are people helping people. That is Important!

Thank You HotelPlanner.com !
D.L.

Excellent Customer Service

"Excellent customer service and very competitive rates. This is my first time using hotel planner.com, but definitely not my last period"

2018-03-17

Excellent Customer Service

"I had a great experience with HotelPlanner.com! Reginette was extremely responsive and helpful with my issues. I am very satisfied with their customer service!"

2018-03-13

Great Customer Service

"Excellent communication with their customer service. When I experienced a change in my travel plans, they were more than happy to work with me. Will definitely work with them again!!!"

2018-03-12

Cancelation Help

"I booked a room for 2 nights in error and was going to be charged over $300 for a room I didn't need. After getting bounced back and forth between priceline and Marriott I gave up hope. Reginette Exume emailed me and took care of everything and refunded my money. I couldn't be happier that this is resolved thank you so much! "

2018-03-10

Excellent Customer Service

"I had a minor problem. After contacting customer service, they responded me immediately. I was so surprised that I received a response so quickly. The problem was resolved and was followed up 2 times. The problem was resolved to MY advantage. I am so happy with the final result.
Thank you Hotel Planner and Reginette

Share HotelPlanner.com's store rating

HotelPlanner.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HotelPlanner.com is a merchant member
HotelPlanner.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.