Stores > Hot Dog Collars

32033
      888-635-3647
      help@hotdogcollars.com
      888-635-3647

Voice your opinion! Review Hot Dog Collars by clicking a star below.
2017-11-26

They didnt honor their coupon...

"issued with the delivery of my previous order (#697289). $5 off. not a big deal. even after two hours of chat and me scanning and emailing copy to them. no luck. I canceled my pending order."

2017-11-20

Time and time again quality products and great customer service

"I have bought collars and tags from Hot Dog Collars for our two very active dogs. I have been 100% satisfied with all of he products and they stand by their warranty. Recently I processed a warranty request and received a call from a vdery nice staff member to help me out. Way to go! "

2017-05-26

very bad quality control

"I have ordered numerous personalized collars through the years. I just ordered new ones for two of my dogs. When they arrived, both had the incorrect numbers printed on them. The company redid them. When they came, one of the collars when adjusted to her neck size had some of the phone number folded underneath so you could not read the collar, making it unusable. When I contacted customer service, I was told "Lettering will be placed on the collar at our discretion unless otherwise instructed. Without specific instruction as to the placement of the lettering, we cannot accept responsibility for text covered after adjusting the collar. " I feel this could easily been avoided if they simply started the personalization about one inch to the left or used a smaller font. I think this company needs to work on quality control since they messed up the phone numbers on the first two collars and could have taken the effort to ensure the personalization could have been better. "

2017-04-25

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had ordered a small tag for each of my 2 dogs. Being a first time user on this site I was not sure what I was in for. First off ... shipping was VERY fast. They came 3 days before expected arrival. Then I noticed there were 3 tags. They had put a cute little note on the invoice apologizing for the goof and gave it to me at no cost along with the correct one ( so they said ). I looked those tags over and over and saw no mistakes. My point is that their customer service is top notch .. prices for products and shipping cant be beat and I will do all my dog shopping with them! KUDOS HOT DOG COLLARS! THANK YOU "

2017-04-05

5 stars.

"5 stars. Excellent experience w/this company."

2016-03-17

Crooks!!

"I order 3 dog collars and my credit card was charged and no collars were delivered. I contacted the company twice and no response. Don't waste your time or money!"

2015-01-30

"This was my first time using this company and I can proudly say that the round style leashes and training collars we ordered we're of very high quaility. I needed to go with a round leash because I have very bad arthritus in my hands and I can't hold onto the strap style and these are so comfortable to hold in my hands and very strong as well. I will order again from them in a heart beat. 5 Stars plus for them!!!!!!"

2014-12-26

"Issue resolved. Company gave partial refund for defective item."

2014-11-09

"This review just repeats what I wrote directly to Hot Dog Collars after receiving my order of 4 collars. I couldn't be more impressed or satisfied with the quality of the collars and the speed with which I received my order. On the same day that I wrote to tell them how happy I was, I received an acknowledgement of my e-mail and then received a personal response. Too many times, vendors only hear the complaints, I am very happy to tell anyone in the market for dog collars, leads, etc., that they should definitely take a look at Hot Dog Collars."

2014-10-22

"I am barking with joy. Not only did I get two gorgeous and well-constructed Martingale Collars, but I also found a company that worked with me when I had to return the product due to my measurement error. I am recommending this site to all of my dog-owner friends."

2014-08-28

"The embroidery is such that if you're dog's neck is growing, & you enlarge the collar, the writing gets more obscured by the plastic adjuster piece.
Terrible customer service to boot.
Took much longer than Orvis or LLBean.
Much lower quality collar (color is stamped on).
AVOID!!!

2014-08-13

"First time I ordered from this site and will not be ordering again. Absolutely horrible customer service. They sent me the wrong size harness yet refuse to admit it was their error even though everything else in my order was a size small. When I called and asked to exchange the product and have them pay for the shipping since it was their error they refused. They are rude and act as if they could care less about the customer or their product. If you try to return something and want a full credit forget it they take 10% out of refund even if it was their error! Filed a complaint with the better business bureau."

2014-07-11

"This is the first order I have done with Hot Dog Collars, but it will not be the last. I ordered a personalized collar foe our new puppy, along with a few needed things. I realized the next day I had misspelled his name. Knowing that most online orders you make it you take it, I just ordered another, spelled right this time. This morning (2 days since first order) I had an e-mail asking if they were seeing two orders for the same collar? Of course I explained what I did, and just excepted to get both. Nope they cancelled the wrong collar and replaced it with the right one. Okay that would be good customer service, they did one better. They returned my total for the extra collar and the shipping. I have been in retail customer service for 25 years, and I appreciate AMAZING customer service. That is what I received. Again thank you so much. I also put this on Facebook. Sincerely your customer for life,Evangelin "

2013-05-22

"I wanted to leave a post here because hotdogcollars has a ton of bad reviews here. It seems like most have to do with personal ID tags. Maybe that's not their bag and you shouldn't get an ID tag. I ordered a doggy door bell, 2 doggy bandanas and a Green Bay Packer premium dog collar. I ordered on the 13th and received my order on the 17th. Everything looks fantastic and I'm extremely pleased. I would do business with again. They even included 4 doggy treats!"

2013-02-04

"This was the worst experience I have ever had with buying something online. I bought it and I still haven't received it 11 days later. I called to see what was going on twice and they just hung up on me twice after putting me on hold for 30 minutes."

Share Hot Dog Collars's store rating

Hot Dog Collars is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hot Dog Collars is not a merchant member
Hot Dog Collars does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!