Stores > Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Home Perfect by clicking a star below.
2018-01-14

Best there is!

"Great communication. Best Price. Fast, fast shipping. Repeat customer."

2018-01-13

Fist Time

"Very happy with the service, would absolutely use them again"

2018-01-10

You came through great, I needed your rescue. Calvin Greene stayed with me all the way. I will do business with HOME PERFECT again.

"Thank you Calvin Greene for following my problem."

2018-01-10

Great price fast shipping

"Received our Blanco sink in record time, very competitive price."

2018-01-04

Perfect experience with Home Perfect

"I have been buying from Home Perfect for my clients in the last year and a half and my experience is wonderful. The service is phenomenal. Christy Landry, who has been helping me with my purchasing, is knowledgeable, professional and wonderful . She goes above and beyond to help. I recommend Home Perfect to everyone !"

2018-01-03

My error but they backed me up!

"Unfortunately I ordered the wrong universal shower valve. When I called, the customer service rep gave me information on how to return the item and processed the purchase of the correct valve. Just a short time later, I received an email from Calvin Greene who indicated that an email with the return instructions had been sent and that he would waive the restocking charge. He requested that I send the FedEx tracking number and, when I did so, he responded that he received that information and had processed a refund in the amount of my purchase price. Thank you Calvin! Excellent customer service!"

2018-01-02

"Best price I found, ordering process was simple, product arrived as ordered and ahead of schedule."

2018-01-01

Great price on Starck Axor faucet.

"Quick delivery............"

RamonaAgricola's Avatar

2017-12-28

Happy

"Quick delivery, product was packed well and arrived in perfect condition!"

2017-12-28

Good experience

"Would definitely do business again with Home Perfect. I ordered a sink, when it was delivered it had a crack in it. The sink came directly from Blanco, so no fault of Home Perfect, this can happen in shipments. I had read the return policy before I ordered and knew I had two days to advise HP of damage. Calvin handled the order immediately and issued a credit on my account. He also offered to order another sink for me but unfortunately I had to have a sink sooner. How a company handles customer service is what creates return customers. Thank you for the great customer service.
UPDATE: Went ahead and ordered another sink, contractor said he could wait on it. Sink arrived in perfect condition! Thanks Home Perfect, great price, great sink!

2017-12-27

Smooth transaction

"Not familiar with the company previously, so was apprehensive at first, especially as we were ordering fragile lighting fixtures. However everything arrived as expected and at a great price to boot!"

2017-12-23

Love this Blanco Sink! Fast Shipping! Great Customer Service!

"Beautiful Sink, exactly what I wanted! Fast Delivery! Sales Manager Christy helped me with my order and follow up, top notch customer service!!

I would highly reccomend Blanco Sink and Home Perfect!

2017-12-21

Falsely listed as in-stock

"Despite being listed as in stock, the item was backordered 2-3 weeks. Customer service was no help, and they claimed that the item was listed as backordered at the time of purchase. Incorrect."

Rep reply posted Dec-27-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hello! I am very sorry that we were not able to fulfill the Franke product for you. We did double check our website and the material was listed as "Available to Order, Delivery in 2-3 weeks" which means the product is not in stock and has to be ordered in. We do sincerely apologize for any confusion and please call us to confirm lead times or stock in the future. Thank you and Have a Happy New Year!
-Nate”

2017-12-20

Fast delivery

"Ordered on Sunday and the items arrived in 2 days. Very happy with the items I ordered."

2017-12-19

They had what I needed

"shipping was a day slower than I asked for, but cant always get what what you want... Thanks"

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,490 merchant members.