Stores > Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review Home Perfect by clicking a star below.

2017-11-17

only the price is right !

"yes, the price is right but 20% of restocking fee ???
I would not recommend to go to Home Perfect any more if I am asked for anything.

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2017

“Hi Hyunjin,
We are a discount retailer that takes pride in having the best prices ever. Unfortunately, in order to pass these savings on to you, the customer, we have to have to also charge a restock if you do not want the items. Remember, if anything is damaged or defective, we take it back, refund it, and/or send you a new one right away. The restocking fee is just for a standard return – aka – incorrect part ordered. Here’s a home perfect Pro Tip: Call or chat with a sales rep and we’ll be sure to ensure you get what you need for your project, and save you a ton!”

2017-11-13

Took a month just to ship

"My order was extremely late and I did not receive any emails or other form of communication from them. I emailed them to ask about my order and no reply. I ended up calling just to find out they did not have my item in stock and where waiting for the manufacturer (the website said they had 4 in stock). "

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hello Chad, sorry this vendor has been very difficult in providing updates to us. Because of this bad experience we decided to terminate our relationship with the vendor. There just wasn't enough communication and we apologize again.
-Nate”

2017-11-04

Good price and fast shipping

"Easy to navigate the website "

2017-11-02

Thermostats

"Product was as advertised and arrived in a reasonable time and in great condition."

2017-11-01

Competitive price, fast delivery.

"Looking for a kitchen sink, I found one on one of the big name plumbing websites. My daughter found Home Perfect. The price reflected a notable savings, so I ordered it, it came as promised. Good Job."

2017-10-30

worst on line seller ever

"ask your customer service department....i've written enough about this. "

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hi Lawrence, I am sorry that you got a wrong item. However, in order to investigate where exactly the mismatch happened we requested you to send the pictures so that we could either replace or give the refund. You said ‘it’s our mistake and you’ll file a chargeback’, then hung up. You also stated you won’t send the picture. That’s your prerogative, but it’s only a $50 part. It would be way easier for everyone involved to just follow the process rather than post / have us respond to negative reviews, file chargebacks, etc. Hey, we tried. Good luck and Take Care Lawrence. - Nate”

2017-10-29

Home Perfect Review

"Good grief, really? We're giving reviews on whether or not an internet vendor shipped the item they said they had. A review on how they performed shipping what we've purchased. Okay, here it is. I ordered an item from Home Perfect. I used Google to look up the item I wanted. Google said Home Perfect had one. I placed my order for the item. I paid for the item via PayPal. Home Perfect received their money. They shipped the item I ordered. The item arrived a few days later. There you have it. They must be the greatest thing since aerosol cheese. "

2017-10-24

missing parts in the box - solution resolved

"Ordered a sink, drain stopper and undermount clips. Unfortunately, only the sink arrived, despite the fact that Home Perfect showed that all items were shipped. I had to pick up the other parts locally as I was on a deadline to get the sink installed, so I couldn't wait for replacements. After some back and forth with their customer service, they refunded the parts that were not received. "

2017-10-23

Great Experience

"Prices very competitive, ordering smooth, delivery great"

2017-10-17

Fantastic pricing

"Very easy to order, pricing was best I found and delivery was very timely. "

2017-10-17

Price & Product great. Need to ramp up communication with customer.

"My item eventually arrived in great condition. The delivery service from AM Trucking was prompt and courteous.
My only problem was that I was billed immediately after ordering my very expensive item but heard nothing from
Home Perfect about expected delivery date. After a couple of weeks, I finally emailed them to get information on
my order. It would be better if they contacted me about expected shipping/delivery date even if that date is three
to four weeks away. It all ended up good, I love what I ordered and yes, I would order from Home Perfect again.

2017-10-16

very slow deliver!

"sloooowwwwwwwww deliverryyy"

Rep reply posted Oct-17-2017

“Hi Daniel,
This is Nate Carter, I am the customer service manager. I see that when you placed the order on 10/02/2017 it was clearly mentioned that it will take 2-3 weeks as the item is not in stock. However, we have worked with the manufacturer and got the item shipped much earlier than expected. Best Wishes!
Nate”

2017-10-12

Great prices, customer service slowest I've ever encountered

"I'm leaving a positive review because in the end they did take care of me, and I saved several hundreds of dollars on Hansgrohe bathroom fixtures. Given the middling ratings, I knew going in that customer service would be a challenge, and they did not disappoint.

I also knew from reading reviews that ship times would be really long, so I purchased all the fixtures months in advance. To Home Perfect's credit, every one of the shipments came within the delivery timeframe promised - which was 3-4 weeks for most Hansgrohe items. This wasn't a problem; but keep in mind that you may have to budget extra time for imperfect merchandise.

There were a few items that arrived that were clearly used before. A shower head had some water and oily substance on it. The worst offender was the tub spout rough, which was in really rough shape and dirty as well. Of the 4 RMA cases with Home Perfect I had, the first one was very quick and reasonable follow-up within a week, and the other 3 took surprisingly long, with me needing to follow up every week to check on the status. Those returns took between 6 and 8 weeks to resolve. Every other online retailer I've worked with has resolved issues within a week, most within 24 hours.

If I had to do it over again, I probably would because I like to save money. However, my recommendation is making sure that you have plenty of time and patience and know what you're getting into.

2017-10-10

EXCELLENT!

"Everything was great! Thanks!"

2017-10-05

Very good shopping experience

"Shipped very fast and very easy transaction. Sink accessories options right at the finger tips so very helpful!"

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.