Stores > Home Perfect

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review Home Perfect by clicking a star below.

2017-12-11

Valve for radiator

"This was a positive experience. The price was good and the valves arrived quickly. I had the plumber replace them."

2017-12-11

Item on backorder

"Item is on backorder and we have been charged fully without any real delivery date."

2017-12-08

Great deal

"Home Perfect offered the best deal on a toilet I needed. Everything else about the experience, from purchase to delivery, was fine, so there were no downsides."

2017-12-07

Good prices/ packaging could have been better

"Got the supplies at a good price, took a few extra days. The only downside was that product did not come in the original boxes and were not packed well, in addition the items were not labeled. (We had dozens of boxes with similar plumbing valves coming in for a large home project)"

2017-12-06

Not so perfect

"The item i purchased did not work. There was no return shipping label. Multiple phone calls and emails. Finally received a return shipping label. Returned item. They have not issued a refund. Admitted they received the item. Purchased through PayPal. Home Perfect will not issue a refund until I tell PayPal it’s been resolved. PayPal advises not to do that until a refund has been issued. Sent tracking info to PayPal . Ridiculous waste of my time. "

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2017

A rep from Home Perfect, CS Homeperfect, has responded

“Hi Lois, The case is closed in PayPal, we got the item and you got the refund. We even sent you the printed labels when you had trouble printing on your own. Sorry it didn't work out, we tried our best to help you out.

2017-12-04

Quick Shipping!

"We recently purchased a Blanco kitchen sink on Home Perfect, and the prices were reasonable, the shipping very quick (it arrived in 2 days), and the product was as-described and in excellent condition."

2017-12-03

Sink was exactly what we ordered

"Very happy with our sink. "

2017-12-03

Bathroom soap dispenser

"Remideling 3 bathrooms so on budget. Search high and low for best price and home perfect was the cheapest. Total pailess transaction shipped quick pacaged nice!"

2017-11-30

everything runs professionally!

"everything runs professionally!"

2017-11-28

my wife loves my new bidet

"got a toto washlet from these guys and I love it, so fast shipping and high quality. "

2017-11-26

Responsive, helpful

"The team at HomePerfect put me directly in touch with the manufacturer when they didn’t know the answer to my one question. (The circulator pump does, indeed, come with new gaskets.) so I was prepared to complete my project when the item arrived. "

2017-11-25

Terrible Customer Service

"Horrible customer service! I placed an order online a week ago. Then the following day I called them to ask if I could add an item to the order. Christy tells me it's already being processed and she will have to call and check with their warehouse...said she would call me back within an hour. Never heard from anyone. So I figure I am not going to get the add on...and I wait for the original order. 5 days later I called to check status of my original items (their website still says "processing"). Christy tells me she had to cancel the order to try and get my add on (she said she informed me of this, which she did not...then wanted to argue about it), but her warehouse did not respond to the request. When I asked why she never called me back to update me, she said it accidentally got checked off her "to do" list. I then told her to permanently cancel the order and I would go elsewhere. Her response, and I quote, "We don't need your business!" Where do these people get their sales training??!! Terrible attitude! They make a mistake and get mad at me...the customer! I would have no customers if I behaved this way. I should have known better from their many bad reviews... Do yourselves a favor and stay away from Home Perfect."

Rep reply posted Nov-27-2017

“Hi,
The call was reviewed and you were verbally aggressive towards Christy and she advised she would not fulfill your order due to this. We apologize that you were not given a return call, but it was an honest oversight. When Christy tried to explain the situation, your language progressed past a point that she felt comfortable continuing the working relationship. We wish you all the best and are sorry that we could not fulfill your order.

2017-11-23

Great Experience

"Very quick delivery and faucets were in great shape"

2017-11-23

never received order.

"placed the order a month ago, never received. Tried to contact customer service to no avail. Have to dispute it with the credit card company. "

Rep reply posted Nov-24-2017

“Hello Christian,
Sorry this vendor has been very difficult in providing updates to us. Because of this bad experience we decided to terminate our relationship with the vendor. There just wasn't enough communication and we apologize again.

2017-11-21

Excellent customer service!

"My vanity arrived on time. The missing shelf was sent to me immediately. "

Share Home Perfect's store rating

Home Perfect is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Home Perfect is a merchant member
Home Perfect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.