Stores > HomeClick

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review HomeClick by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Homeclick is a total SCAM!!!

"I ordered a chandelier on 9-22-17. In October, I received an email statung that the shipping date was pushed back to 11-10-17. My chandeliet never arrived. I’ve sent about 30 unanswered emails regarding a refund. I have called their customer service line countless times - callers are unable to leave a message when calling Homeclick. They are obviously out of business yet their website is still up and running. BEWARE!!! I’ve filed a complaint with the New Jersey BBB and I’m trying to get a refund (of $850.00) from my credit card. TOTAL SCAMMERS!!!!"

2017-11-28

Can't Contact then to Process a Return - Out of Business?

"I have called several times a day during their supposed business hours all week and tried all options for sales, customer service, and returns. No one ever answered and there is no way to leave a message I also sent an email to customer service at customerservice@homeclick.com, but no response. Don't buy from these guys, there's no one there."

2017-11-10

SCAM

"I ordered a table and was sent an email saying that the ship date would be delayed til 12/31/2017. I called and cancelled the order and since then I have not been able to reach anyone and my card was never refunded. I have tried to call repeatedly and get a recording and hang up. I have emailed twice through the website and once through my email and have gotten no response. I have initiated dispute proceedings with my card company. I really think this is a scam. "

2017-11-10

People , they are out of business

"I am a vendor of theirs. They are out of business and laid off all their employees. I would suggest taking legal action if you have paid and not received your goods."

BUYER BEWARE!!!

"BUYER BEWARE! My reviews of on-line purchases have always been positive. However, this one is not and I tried very hard to avoid posting and gave Homeclick the option of responding before I did. If you have a problem with your order and you’re expecting ANY type of customer service, it won’t happen. You’ll be lucky to get any type of response at all.

My issue: Two lamps, both the same, both with 2 pull chains on each lamp. The pull chains on each lamp were uneven (by at least one inch). I sent pictures showing them. I expected some type of reply as to what could be done. The lamps themselves were very nice and I paid $400.00.

Emailing on 10/10/17 did bring a response that my issue was being ‘looked into w/the manufacturer’ but nothing thereafter despite follow-up emails.

It’s now 11/7/2017. I have done the following:

Went to their Facebook page and sent a message w/my order #, etc. (which says they typically answer within 1 day) - it’s been 6.

Then I tried calling the Customer Service #888.837.5313 making sure it was during their business hours (Eastern Standard Time). I tried all 3 options, Sales, Status & Returns. All three options had an automatic response directing me to contact them via email to their Customer Service with no option to leave a voice mail.

Next I sent a message via Twitter (which was read immediately). I stated I would wait two days before posting anything. No response.

So, my advice to you is (regardless if the price is less), DON’T ORDER FROM THEM. You’re asking for problems.

I will follow-up with my bank and PayPal; however this shouldn’t be necessary from any legitimate on-line company.

Bankrupt business ?? Didn't issue refund on returned goods

"I returned a light fitting in Sept 2017 and still waiting for a refund in November. Tracking shows they received it. Calls and emails go unanswered. I suspect they have gone out of buisness but will attempt to secure a refund using a small claims court procedure."

2017-11-09

No one answers phone or returns email, need to make a return

"I purchased some lighting fixtures. One came with broken glass. I emailed and called them, telling them that I wanted to return all fixtures, but they instead sent me the replacement glass. No one answers the phone or responds to emails... Frustrating!

Michelle

2017-11-03

Outdoor lamps

"IS this a fraud company... DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING???...
I ordered 2 outdoor hanging lamp lights over 7 weeks ago. They emailed me the delivery would be delayed. Of course they charged my credit card, but nothing comes. Every time I call them, I get a recording and it hangs up.

2017-11-02

Still not convinced it isn't a scam

"I ordered a bathroom vanity and two mirrors (a total of close to $3000) from Homeclick in July. The up-front customer service was great. They applied a discount and didn't charge me until my ship date - but then, my items never came. They did not follow up, so I did, and the ship date was delayed. I asked for a follow up on their website and they responded quickly with a new ship date, saying the manufacturer did not receive the items yet. Then this happened 4 more times - each time, I had to initiate contact. It is now November and they responded very quickly when I asked about the shipping deadline that has again, passed, but since I asked to cancel my order and be refunded, a week has gone by and I am still waiting for a response. They have not refunded me or even responded to my inquiry. DO NOT SHOP HERE. I honestly believe it's a scam. I hope I can just get my money back. "

2017-10-30

No one answers phones or email!

"I received a damaged product and missing piece. The other half of order has not shipped. I have tried calling and emailing and no one answers. I’ve been charged full amount and can not get any resolution or fix. Do not order anything from this site!"

2017-07-20

Great Experience

"Had a great experience with Homeclick and one of their employees... Steve was such a great help! Took all the extra steps for great customer! Thanks again! "

Rep reply posted Aug-04-2017

“Hi Lauren,
We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear Steve was such a great help and that we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

2017-05-16

FRAUD COMPANY...... do not order!

"I ordered merchandise 6 months ago. have not received yet. When I talk to customer service they give me another expected date ( 5 now ) they took the Money out of my account last January. Customer service must be trained to overtalk you when I am explaining my complaint. I hope to help someone else to not waist your time or money on this site. Sincerely, Dori Meyer"

Rep reply posted May-17-2017

“Hi Dori,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

2016-12-16

"............................"

Rep reply posted Dec-20-2016

“Hi ArisM,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to help assist with your resolution.

2016-12-04

Sold discontinued merchandise and still waiting for refund!

"This was my first purchase from HomeClick. After not receiving my sofa table past the time they
said it would arrive, I called them. They said the table was discontinued and would give me a refund. I said it's still on your website, take it down then. Next day it's still up, I call again and ask for my refund. "We have to wait for the manufacturer to notify us it's discontinued". It's been almost 2 months since I ordered it! I will notify Paypal and get my refund, but it's very annoying that I had to call them and chase down my money. HomeClick knows it's not available! Very disappointing first (and last) purchase from them!
UPDATE: I heard from customer service and got my refund issued the next day. Also got a very kind email from Spencer F. saying they dropped the ball and handled the transaction badly. I will give them another chance based on their first rate customer service!

Rep reply posted Dec-05-2016

“Hi Loliver3385,

2016-11-05

Great purchase at great price

"Home Click hit a home run with this purchase. The shipping was fast. The product was clean and in perfect condition. Customer service was very generous and helpful. Thank you I will be buying from them again. "

Share HomeClick's store rating

HomeClick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeClick is a merchant member
HomeClick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.