Stores > HomeAdvisor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.73/10 0.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.78/10 0.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.41/10 0.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review HomeAdvisor by clicking a star below.

2018-01-17

"I love the contractor we hired. The roofing repair company never called us back, so we just contacted another."

2018-01-17

"You guys are great started advertising with you back in 2012. Thanks for helping me get my business started again."

Contractors STAY AWAY

"Fake leads that won’t take you anywhere , each lead I was paying was $44 and I wouldn’t even get a response back from a customer even after a couple calls and emails from my end , 11 months with the system I only got one job out of it , if you leave your leads open expect to pay hundreds of dollars and maybe one customer reply with no guarantee that you will win the job because you are also bidding against 2 to 3 other contractors for the same job !! Please stay away from this company ...."

Rep reply posted Jan-17-2018

A rep from HomeAdvisor, HASupport, has responded

“Hi Kc-84654, We're sorry to hear you had anything but success with our service. While we are a lead service and unable to guarantee jobs, we do our best to provide you with resources to help you sell your business. We're always happy to address any concerns with your account and discuss ways to set your account up for success. To speak with a rep, please call Customer Care at 877-947-3639 or send your account info to emailus@homeadvisor.com. -HASupport”

2018-01-16

"Awesome!! I filled out the questions about what I needed and within 5 mins on a Sunday afternoon I had a contact and a quote! I will be using home advisor again! Thanks for the great experience!"

2018-01-16

"Home advisor made my experience stress free experience."

2018-01-16

"Called pros listed no return phone calls"

2018-01-16

"Just going to look else where.These pros that u gave me was terrible on responding to a job.rating in percentage was not good So thanks away."

2018-01-16

"Excellent reviews. We hired and used recommendation and were extremely pleased as outlined in my review. Thank you so much."

2018-01-16

"Excellent site. My go to site for projects."

2018-01-16

"Found a contractor for electrical and installation of a water heater. Both were fantastic and professional. Thanks."

2018-01-16

"I used a pro from HA recently. I was charged $340 to replace a thermostat, wall socket and bathroom fan. No receipt from the electrician either. My power line was accidentally cut in half and my home was left in a mess. I will never use that electrician again and probably not Home Advisor either. I have contacted other installers through HA, to install 2 exterior doors. One has terrible reviews and the other never came back with a contract for me to sign. So, needless to say, I still don't have new doors."

2018-01-16

"Amazing and fast I could not believe how well this went I will be speaking with my professional person tomorrow and this may be a very good service for my son thank you"

2018-01-16

"How do you pick contractors?"

2018-01-16

"Didn't have what I needed. Im looking for someone to rake and remove debri from front and side yard"

2018-01-16

"Would like more references"

Share HomeAdvisor's store rating

HomeAdvisor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeAdvisor is a merchant member
HomeAdvisor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.