305-283-3541
    contact@hollowgrind.com
    305-283-3541

Customer service: 7.50/10
2013-04-17

"I received my ZT0121 Zero Tolerance Ranger Black Plain knife today, much earlier than I expected. What a beautiful and very well built knife. I am looking forward to many years of service out of this one.

2013-04-14

"First let me say this is a fantastic company! They offer a plethora (yes Peppe) of products from the knives you need/want to the products you need to maintain them. In addition to the Hollow Grind's large selection of knives, they also sell watches, pens, and personal protection equipment. Shipping is quick and customer service is exceptional. This is just a great company to work with period."

2013-04-12

"Very good people to deal with. My knife arrived sooner than expected and well packaged. A+ communication. I would definitely recommend The Hollow Grind and will buy from them again for sure."

2013-04-10

"The Hollow Grind, is just Top Tier when it comes to customer satisfaction! Dave is an upstanding guy that always goes Above and Beyond my expectations! Rest assured you will be in good hands anytime you order from the Hollow Grind!

Thanks again for the fantastic service!

Jeff c.

2013-04-09

"I ordered a knife and was immediately contacted by customer service who answered all my questions. The knife arrived within 5 days and I was very impressed. I would recommend this site to anyone who is in the market for a new knife and I will be ordering a second knife in the next week. The return customer discount was a pleasant surprise and I am grateful. Thank you again and I look forward to conducting future business. "

2013-04-05

"Fast Shipping, good customer service and excellent product, what more can you ask for, will add to my favorites and look/ask first here in the future before I buy somewhere else! "

2013-04-04

"This is my second purchase from Hollow Grind
as was with the first knife this was well done from beginning to end
Great communication and customer service
Prompt service

2013-04-03

"Fantastic service and product. Ordered last night and received this afternoon. The knife is just as I had expected and perfect. Thanks much for your professionalism.

Jack Quinn

2013-03-30

"Easy online purchase. Email communication was good. Shipping quick and item well packaged and undamaged. Will do business again."

2013-03-27

"Been looking for a long time to own a Microtech OTF but the price was always an issue. Thank you Hollow Grind! Great product, flawless condition, fast delivery and an awesome knife."

2013-03-19

"I found the staff friendly, and willing to go out of their way both to answer questions, and assist in the selection AND processing of the order.

I thought my knife was packed very securely, arrived VERY quickly, and was both a trackable package through he mail system, as well the status was communicated to me as the buyer.

I not only would not hesitate to use this merchant again, but would and will recommend Hollow Grind to friends and family.

2013-03-18

"Excellent customer service, competitive pricing, fast shipping... And be sure to check out Dave on Hollow Grind's YouTube videos providing thorough reviews on many of the knives they sell. I would definitely recommend Hollow Grind if you are looking for high-quality cutting tools at a great price!"

2013-03-13

"So far Hollow Grind is an excellent company to deal with. Very courteous staff. Very professional"

2013-03-12

"Just recieved my microtech ultratech knife from David over at hollow grind and would like to say that I am extremely pleased with the customer service I received as I spoke to him on the phone and via email. My package came super fast and the knife is absolutely perfect in every aspect. Needless to say I will be contacting Hollow grind for my next high end knife purchase. Thanks again David for the superior survice and the quality of the product that I received! -MATT-"

2013-03-12

"I have always received TOP NOTCH service from The Hollow Grind! Perfect Service! I will be buying many more items from this fantastic business again!

Anthony J. Gage, III

Share Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!